What's new

Did you watch Trump last night, if not you should life could be in danger' .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kankakee

:violin:

So women have been using weed for abortions ? So weed causes abortions now ??? Can you provide these documents of historical fact ?

And how can one be judged after something is written about previous actions before they understand right or wrong ? Again, Jesus is the judge not me ?

Kankakee

:good:

Gypsy, can cosmic change his handle to CosmicDoubleSpeak ?

Doublespeak is a language that deliberately obscures, disguises, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. Doublespeak may take the form of euphemisms (e.g., "downsizing" for layoffs, "servicing the target" for bombing[1]), in which case it is primarily meant to make the truth sound more palatable. It may also refer to intentional ambiguity in language or to actual inversions of meaning. In such cases, doublespeak disguises the nature of the truth. Doublespeak is most closely associated with political language.[2][3]

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
sure hope kankakee didn't miss this lil gem from the Bible:

Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for food

God has given us alla those 'bitter herbs' that just so happen to 'bring on menses' so it's OK to use them!:thank you:

OK pal, here it is, just for you, NO MENTION OF WEED, nice attempt at obfuscation though, maybe someone will fall for it!

...... or maybe you'll just accuse me of editing it out!;)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This thread is on a count down to destruction if someone does not pull it out of the mire that it seems to have sunken into.

All this silly tit-for-tatting does not maketh a stirling thread.

Kankakee

bitter herbs' that just so happen to 'bring on menses' =

DoubleSpeak - Is english your first language ? Your saying because of this passage from Genesis ...

That Jesus who is against murder and killing is o.k. with babies being killed 100k per clip yearly in USA ?

Kankakee

I'l stop posting about religion but if you noticed others dragggged me back in ...

Because THEY WANT IT SHUTDOWN, can't handle the truth .....

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Gypsy before you shut this pig down ... these guys assertions and double speak are laughable ...

:laughing: kank called me a PIG, now it's meltdown time, he's boxed himself in and there's no escape! :cry::fsu:

...... but I can see why he wants the tread shut down!:thank you:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm not gonna get into what I think about it all, or we would be here all week arguing the toss.

....This job is like being the milk monitor in the playground sometimes.

*now who's going to stand in the corner with the dunce hat on today?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good:

Gypsy, can cosmic change his handle to CosmicDoubleSpeak ?

Doublespeak is a language that deliberately obscures, disguises, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. Doublespeak may take the form of euphemisms (e.g., "downsizing" for layoffs, "servicing the target" for bombing[1]), in which case it is primarily meant to make the truth sound more palatable. It may also refer to intentional ambiguity in language or to actual inversions of meaning. In such cases, doublespeak disguises the nature of the truth. Doublespeak is most closely associated with political language.[2][3]

Like Yummybud but w/o the girlfriend angle.......

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well no one is threatening life or death yet....but seriously, change tack guys/gals.

Life shouldn't be about one-up-man-ship all the time....

Chill out.....I would say that, I just dodged a bullet.

Kankakee

Yo whats up ? my previous post speak for themselves ....

and so do yours as foundation made of pure 100% sand ...

no meltdown, I'm a futures trader, hands steady as stone'

Kankakee

you understand pig assertion was towards thread I started ....

you can keep running pie-hole, I love crushing the simple minded in easy won debates, brings back fond memories indeed'

Status
Not open for further replies.