What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Did you watch Trump last night, if not you should life could be in danger' .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
...i'm the one being maligned here Gypsy, i've not made one single personal attack, i may use terms like 'leftard' on occasion but only in general, never aimed at a specific person, not even the SJWs who negative rep me, frankly they identify themselves with thier personal insults.

...my point was that lefty insults are tolerated because this is a lefty site, right leaning, freedom loving folks should just sit quiet and STFU, dissenting voices are not allowed.

bozo

alt_right_vs__sjw_by_dutchatlantic13-daxfevn.png

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...like i said, if you ain't on the left your shit gets deleted and you get banned.

bozo

note that it was the left who started throwing personal attacks, not me, THEM!

I've NEVER called you a single name and yet you have called me all sorts of the 'left leaning' insults you like, bozo.......

I've never called you any names bozo but thnx for the crap you've called me, I've read you the riot act about your behavior & NAME CALLING here, but the name calling was started by you. bozo.

be just like your mentor tRUMP, go ahead call it a witch hunt. bozo.

see, even here as usual, I've had my say (obviously & as always 100% opposed to your mindset) without calling you any names. bozo.

NAME CALLING is the final desperate act of a failing argument, and between you & I it's been you doing 100% of the NAME CALLING. bozo.

go ahead, give me permission to prove myself correct, bozo. Let me tell everyone what you said in your last rep to me. bozo.

the last red rep I gave you has NO NAME CALLING in it, it contains the good honest truth 'bout how I feel about you and your NAME CALLING though, doesn't it. bozo.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...i'm the one being maligned here Gypsy, i've not made one single personal attack, i may use terms like 'leftard' on occasion but only in general, never aimed at a specific person, not even the SJWs who negative rep me, frankly they identify themselves with thier personal insults.

...my point was that lefty insults are tolerated because this is a lefty site, right leaning, freedom loving folks should just sit quiet and STFU, dissenting voices are not allowed.

bozo

oh bozo! I have 100% proof of your lies above in your first paragraph, you have attacked me and called me names beyond leftard. bozo.

go ahead and grant me permission to expose that last rep you gave me, I DARE ya, I doubledog DARE ya bozo. lemme tell them just what you called me, bozo.

I can't tell them what you called me in private without your permission bozo.

So do I have that permission bozo?

I mean let's look @ the honesty here bozo, I've called you out for your lying & yet I haven't even called you a LIAR, see the difference between a person like yourself, and a man like me, bozo???

just the facts without ANY name calling by me, bozo.

I have the proof bozo, lemme tell it like it really is, bozo.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I guess that its best to get these things out in the open.....then maybe we can clear the air?

I would much rather we all get along even if we disagree on explosive subjects like politics and religion.

Viva La Difference.....I say!

igrowone

Veteran
so McCabe has some notes and memos
pretty much standard cop procedure
no Hillary notes, who cares? Hillary is yesterday's news
and i'm sure there are Hillary notes, fact was they didn't find sufficient evidence of a crime to go forward
but it's just notes, not like it was a secret recording, unless ...

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...blah blah blah

...what i said to you, privately, when i returned the turd you left on my doorstep was in keeping with what you said to me each time you left me your negative turd so as far as I'm concerned that would be irrelevant, note that i not only didn't repeat your ignorance, i didn't even mention your name in this conversation i was having with GYPSY.

...show me where i said anything negative to you out in the public forum and maybe you have a righteous bitch, otherwise all you do is embarrass yourself.

bozo

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Guys.....please...

You are both bigger than this....shake and make up..

There is already too much dissent between us....with all the 'he said this, and he said that'...

Or it will just be a never-ending story of ....WOE.

Gry

Veteran
Any chance of using cannabis pictures or women instead of goofy looking guys in the bandwidth excursions.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
My my my, can't we all just get along.

I think I can settle this problem...... I spent 17 years in Washington and I have had lunch with Hillary on a number of occasions and I have met Donald Trump 3 or 4 times for business before he was in politics. I would not call them friends but I feel I know both of them better than most.

Like all people, they both have their good and bad points but let's get to what's really important to the american people.

After being married to Ivana and Melania, Mr Trumps middle finger would definitely smell better than Hillary's.

However, in a knock down, no holds barred fight, I believe Hillary would kick the shit out of Donald.

OK, are we all better now? Can you children all go to bed nice and warm and snuggly knowing the truth?

OK, good. Glad I could help.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Any chance of using cannabis pictures or women instead of goofy looking guys in the bandwidth excursions.

Lol!....yeah Gry....I'd tell 'em to kiss and make up, but would probably be accused of being homophobic or sum'phin....

Where's Stoner4Life when ya need a pic of a classy lady?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...what i said to you, privately, when i returned the turd you left on my doorstep was in keeping with what you said to me each time you left me your negative turd so as far as I'm concerned that would be irrelevant, note that i not only didn't repeat your ignorance, i didn't even mention your name in this conversation i was having with GYPSY.

...show me where i said anything negative to you out in the public forum and maybe you have a righteous bitch, otherwise all you do is embarrass yourself.

bozo

I left you a red rep, nothing more, my opinion of you.

you in turn took to cussin' me out in your red rep back to me.

big difference hombre.......

I took a screen shot of what you called me, that'd be proof.

BTW bozo, the direct insults in the forums were removed by Gypsy, and you know it because you mentioned that above, so I couldn't possibly point them out to you now... could I???

but go ahead, deny you said this, deny you said that, again just like your mentor tRUMP.

If it makes ya feel any better I consider you an amateur, I've caused more grief in the Toker's Den than a dozen bozo's put together; got banned only once for tangling with some mods & consider myself lucky for only having that 17 day break.

I have a great disdain for hypocrisy bozo, to read you saying that you never aimed insults/names @ members was a lie. You tried to wiggle out of it by claiming 'in private' was different than in forums, BS I say! And again, your highly controversial posts were removed, which again is something that's happened to me numerous times here.

As always my posts & reps contain no name hurling, only my heartfelt opinions, I'll always keep it cordial, and you'll NEVER even catch me calling anyone a trumptard (except tRUMP himself) or even using that kind of crap to describe any of the tRUMP supporting members here.

Because name calling is the last desperate act of a person's failing argument, never stoop to name calling. Playground crap *na na na boo boo* kinda poop.

I'm not gonna debate you anymore bozo, just have at it.

just let me know when I can release what you called me in that rep.......

Lol!....yeah Gry....I'd tell 'em to kiss and make up, but would probably be accused of being homophobic or sum'phin....

Where's Stoner4Life when ya need a pic of a classy lady?

and no worries mate, done debating as mentioned above :)

KuIDdxN.jpg

as much leg as I could find, still being classy ;)

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Well, the debate may be over but I still say Trumps finger would smell better than Hillary's.

Too bad it's over. I love a good intelligent debate based on facts that we all got from the TV news.

Awesome source, the TV news. It's always right and never wrong. I never miss a show.

Wish I could smell Don's finger.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah...Classy ladies, always seem to have a calming effect on me.....I hope it does on you two too.

Mind you, whats that classy lady doing in that nasty alley?

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
well, trump just said in his speech they'll be going after "all drugs"
and internet drug sites (Dark Web).

..... sure hope that doesn't include US.:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
He probably has a sticker on the Whitehouse saying, 'My other house is a hotel'...

....Its this whole bling mentality....showing off ya shiny new toys palava...

Like plastic gangsters with diamond 'grills'.....etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.