Votes: 22 42.3%
  • no

Votes: 30 57.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

moose eater

I don’t know, perhaps your doctor is a quack?
I saw a pain Doc recently, though not for opiates.

He told me I'm not immunocompromised.

I have cancer, Type 2 diabetes, acute bleeding gastritis (with possible cancer cells beyond my existing cancer), wall to wall gall stones, a failing spine that's already been surged upon 1 time, and an intermittent grumpy attitude...

Mind you, he made this statement with what I assume was an incomplete consideration of my medical conditions, but rather presumptuousness with a minor bit of knowledge and a hefty dose of ego. A fatal error in thinking for too many these days.

I wasn't quite sure what it would require to be regarded as immunocompromised in his book.

RickLafleur

IMG_3269.jpeg

moose eater

I saw a pain Doc recently, though not for opiates.

He told me I'm not immunocompromised.

I have cancer, Type 2 diabetes, acute bleeding gastritis (with possible cancer cells beyond my existing cancer), wall to wall gall stones, a failing spine that's already been surged upon 1 time, and an intermittent grumpy attitude...

Mind you, he made this statement with what I assume was an incomplete consideration of my medical conditions, but rather presumptuousness with a minor bit of knowledge and a hefty dose of ego. A fatal error in thinking for too many these days.

I wasn't quite sure what it would require to be regarded as immunocompromised in his book.
My point being that while I look to the medical profession routinely for medical guidance and options, there's a Doc with a pointy hat in the back of the proverbial classroom every now and again.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Study finds gradual increase in COVID infection risk after second vaccine dose. A study published by The BMJ today finds a gradual increase in the risk of covid-19 infection from 90 days after receiving a second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, I caught the real thing very early on, pre lockdown and figured I was immune now anyway. Plus frankly I don't trust those companies involved to make an adequate product as they have a terrible track record.
Same here but I also based my decision on studies showing long term immunity from infection with corona virus - covid 1. I'm not completely anti-vax, having got the shingles vax and flu vax twice. One flu vax totally worked, apparently. I have witnessed anecdotally the influence of the MMR vaccine in the onset of autism in children. If a child is under the weather they should not get vaccinated. The medical world should reconsider mixing vaccine cocktails. Some kids are probably genetically predisposed to harm from vaccines. When I worked with this 'group' there were about 10 whose autistic 'disabilities' emerged immediately post MMR vaccine, three became non-verbal and self abusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.