What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Did you get the Covid Vaccine

Did you take the Covid Vaccine

• yes

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • no

Votes: 30 57.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shiva82

would the real ricky take the shot? come on be real man . don't live a lie

my favourite character too . nothing similar

shiva82

it is a privileged upper class american snobby yuppy with multiple accounts that is into all this bankers based nonsense going on

shiva82

great show ... ok i'm out . not interested in the topic to be honest. i should not of posted a reply .. have a good day everyone

BudToaster

Veteran
this is from a tweet:

Want scientific proof that covid mRNA products - falsely marketed as ‘vaccines’ - are MORE harmful and deadly than the virus itself? This video was produced by Dr. Michael Palmer. He is a medical doctor and a professor of molecular biology, so is eminently qualified to present the true science as to how and why covid mRNA products are disabling and killing tens of millions of people worldwide. Share this with anyone who wants “accurate scientific evidence” that mRNA products are both unsafe and totally ineffective.

video 29 minutes

moose eater

Study finds gradual increase in COVID infection risk after second vaccine dose. A study published by The BMJ today finds a gradual increase in the risk of covid-19 infection from 90 days after receiving a second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.
At the same time, the severity of symptoms has been repeatedly shown to be less for those who were vaccinated.

That I know of, no one in our home has been positive for COVID, my wife and I both having been vaccinated more than most (*me receiving 3 full doses early on, rather than 2 and a booster). But we take additional precautions.

In my view, there's no boost to machismo by flaunting risks.

During the initial more lethal variants, when standing in line at the grocery store, and people encroached unnecessarily rather than waiting their turn to put their groceries on the conveyor, they heard about it, sometimes loudly, regardless of gender.

Edit: That includes a lower frequency of 'long COVID' for the vaccinated.

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran
Spouse was an MD/MPH. Lost her to H1NI in 2014. There were a number of vaccines that she
thought poorly of, and she was less than comfortable with the integrity of those at the CDC
who made the decisions on such things. She had access to several of

moose eater

Spouse was an MD/MPH. Lost her to H1NI in 2014. There were a number of vaccines that she
thought poorly of, and she was less than comfortable with the integrity of those at the CDC
who made the decisions on such things. She had access to several of
I believe the FDA became somewhat compromised and co-opted years ago.

The perks that Big Pharma offers clinics and Docs are noteworthy, as is their lobby and profiteering.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
At the same time, the severity of symptoms has been repeatedly shown to be less for those who were vaccinated.

That I know of, no one in our home has been positive for COVID, my wife and I both having been vaccinated more than most (*me receiving 3 full doses early on, rather than 2 and a booster). But we take additional precautions.

In my view, there's no boost to machismo by flaunting risks.

During the initial more lethal variants, when standing in line at the grocery store, and people encroached unnecessarily rather than waiting their turn to put their groceries on the conveyor, they heard about it, sometimes loudly, regardless of gender.

Edit: That includes a lower frequency of 'long COVID' for the vaccinated.
You had a Karen moment in the grocery store because you're afraid of a virus.........got it.
I don't have a issue with cowards cowering so much as that's what they do.
My issue is the rest of the world using your cowardice as a excuse to impede on the rest of us.
You are afraid then you stay home,wear a mask and vaccinate.
That's your choice,you.
That choice stops when you start expecting others to cower with you.
Damn sure aint your place to boss others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts