What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Did you get the Covid Vaccine

Did you take the Covid Vaccine

• yes

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • no

Votes: 30 57.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

moose eater

I don’t know, perhaps your doctor is a quack?
I saw a pain Doc recently, though not for opiates.

He told me I'm not immunocompromised.

I have cancer, Type 2 diabetes, acute bleeding gastritis (with possible cancer cells beyond my existing cancer), wall to wall gall stones, a failing spine that's already been surged upon 1 time, and an intermittent grumpy attitude...

Mind you, he made this statement with what I assume was an incomplete consideration of my medical conditions, but rather presumptuousness with a minor bit of knowledge and a hefty dose of ego. A fatal error in thinking for too many these days.

I wasn't quite sure what it would require to be regarded as immunocompromised in his book.

RickLafleur

IMG_3269.jpeg

moose eater

I saw a pain Doc recently, though not for opiates.

He told me I'm not immunocompromised.

I have cancer, Type 2 diabetes, acute bleeding gastritis (with possible cancer cells beyond my existing cancer), wall to wall gall stones, a failing spine that's already been surged upon 1 time, and an intermittent grumpy attitude...

Mind you, he made this statement with what I assume was an incomplete consideration of my medical conditions, but rather presumptuousness with a minor bit of knowledge and a hefty dose of ego. A fatal error in thinking for too many these days.

I wasn't quite sure what it would require to be regarded as immunocompromised in his book.
My point being that while I look to the medical profession routinely for medical guidance and options, there's a Doc with a pointy hat in the back of the proverbial classroom every now and again.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Study finds gradual increase in COVID infection risk after second vaccine dose. A study published by The BMJ today finds a gradual increase in the risk of covid-19 infection from 90 days after receiving a second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, I caught the real thing very early on, pre lockdown and figured I was immune now anyway. Plus frankly I don't trust those companies involved to make an adequate product as they have a terrible track record.
Same here but I also based my decision on studies showing long term immunity from infection with corona virus - covid 1. I'm not completely anti-vax, having got the shingles vax and flu vax twice. One flu vax totally worked, apparently. I have witnessed anecdotally the influence of the MMR vaccine in the onset of autism in children. If a child is under the weather they should not get vaccinated. The medical world should reconsider mixing vaccine cocktails. Some kids are probably genetically predisposed to harm from vaccines. When I worked with this 'group' there were about 10 whose autistic 'disabilities' emerged immediately post MMR vaccine, three became non-verbal and self abusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.