What's new

detroit diesel ... the "pa dukes" cut

whodair

Veteran
i recd an unrooted branch of this sour last year from "mr downtown brown" of the motor city browns...there was a story attached to this cut, regarding rick ross liking this strain to the tune of 600oz, those details are sketchy to me, but lets just say its likely this sour was going for 20per gram (.6) to someone who listen to hip hop !!

this was day 72 flowering

picture.php

whodair

Veteran
observations on this "half sour"

observations on this "half sour"

she was my thinnest leaf diesel strain ive encountered, and also one of the frostiest

picture.php

i took her on day 77, i realized she was not gonna swell like a real sour d

picture.php

she has diesel smell, but there is also grapefruit present, so i suspect this may be the NYCD

whodair

Veteran
a comparison to a killer soma NYCD 2003

a comparison to a killer soma NYCD 2003

my old soma cut below has no grapefruit just pure garlicky rotten skunky sour !! she yields better too ...

picture.php

the "pa dukes" cut below may have stayed in amsterdam too long...it seems like the north american skunks and indicas get really sweet after a trip thru a dutch breeding program...

picture.php

whodair

Veteran
i did take a clone, in case the smoke has an outgrageous trip...based upon the huge odor this d puts out, i know she'll be very tasty...

most likely im gonna file this strain away with sweet tooth, a frosty grapefruit mess ... at very least this has a nice half sour shpritz !!

picture.php

reddy1

ICMag Donor
ohhhhh that's real pretty. nice frost. 77 days that ain't bad either. fruity fuel types, so tasty. definitely worthy of the name detroit diesel.

whodair

Veteran
shocking cuts and dank up in the house >> keep killing it whooooi

theres mud in the family tree !!

keep it up who!!!!

keep it sour playa !!

ohhhhh that's real pretty. nice frost. 77 days that ain't bad either. fruity fuel types, so tasty. definitely worthy of the name detroit diesel.

thank you reddy !! half sour on the mothers side, the good half !! i was lookin for her to knuckle but her time was up !!!

vaped

Looking good brother. I havent played with the diesels much Im running the chem d right now thats as close as I can come at the moment. All of your sour d's drip with sticky resin.

whodair

Veteran
You know I'm just a lovin' them D shots Who :good:

zeppelindood thank you for checkin in ... your game is top notch homie !!

Damn fine show buddy.... shits jumpn' off the screen at me..:yummy:

t2

t2, im glad u like these stickies !!!

Dude you got so man sour variations man. Keep it up they all look amazing.

im a fuckin sour homeless shelter !!

Looking good brother. I havent played with the diesels much Im running the chem d right now thats as close as I can come at the moment. All of your sour d's drip with sticky resin.

im playin w chemdog too, plus the DD "clash of sour-chem" !! theyre all good homie !! demand for sour is extremely high, so whodair is responding to this crisis !!!

Looks killer whatever it is :yes: :yes: :yes:

VADO thanks for poppin in...while this isnt ECSD or an IBL ... shes got enough sour in her to qualify for a free stay !! you know what the real deal is homie...but sometimes these bastard sours catch your gaze !!!

Acotaco

Send some of the finished sour and may e a branch or 2 this way lol jk brother homeless shelter for sours jaha

One Love 731

Veteran
Looks like a stellar cut. You've done a fine job of growing and with presentation. Keep up the good work brotha Whodair. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Yo who keep it DIESELY ...idk about other places ..but NYC only DIESEL / CHEM ..I got some sour babies getting ready to mess the hood up ...I don't like bastard children neither(lol) but if there funky they can stay ..there's always room for sour !