What's new

Designated Growers Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
hit page 11 and got page 1; hit page 5 and got page 10, something wrong here.

i like the authors original DG authorizations thing as i WAS once a licenced grower in BC and i got my door kicked in by some zealous R.C.M.P. who thought i was overgrowing. what a mess they caused and no re-embursement on damages, not even an apology. had to go to court to regain expenses to house, equipment and yard as you know insurance will not cover marijuana related accidents.

how did a 125 light operation get into this thread? no way that is DG! 1500 plants is kind of overkill dont you think. just saying.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hit page 11 and got page 1; hit page 5 and got page 10, something wrong here.

i like the authors original DG authorizations thing as i WAS once a licenced grower in BC and i got my door kicked in by some zealous R.C.M.P. who thought i was overgrowing. what a mess they caused and no re-embursement on damages, not even an apology. had to go to court to regain expenses to house, equipment and yard as you know insurance will not cover marijuana related accidents.

how did a 125 light operation get into this thread? no way that is DG! 1500 plants is kind of overkill dont you think. just saying.

It's fully licensed. It had all permits pulled. It's passed all by laws and inspection.

It's 150 plants.

You think that's big? I just finished working at a 650 lighter.

beanja

You think that's big? I just finished working at a 650 lighter.

650 LIGHTER huh! So you got like a 3000 amp commercial service or what ? Thats like 3 wal marts combined , i am talkin electrical services. Fuck , you supply all of lower mainland or what?
Thats like a million dollar power bill , what the fucks up ? you don t smoke the shit and u allowed to grow a mega warehouse?
Thats one whacked story man!

Dont worry about me man , i got mine!!

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If this plant were worth a penny , you would dissapear!

If my grandma had a dick, she's be my grandpa.

The plant isn't worth a penny, so no reason for me to disappear. :thank you:

Why you so agro? You need a license? Just ask. Acting like this only infuriates you. Does nothing to me.

beanja

Like i said man , i got mine and hers. It infuriate me , i just like calling your bullshit....
I am calm as fuck , i had my limit for the day .

BCMaster

My electrician tried to charge me 30 buck a piece for the locking receptacles and wire ends. That's pretty pricey too. We found the same ones at another place for 17 dollars. The real trick is finding an electrician that will not spill the beans on you, after he has finished. Not like you can just pick up the yellow pages and select the first on the list. Peace GS

Yep, they all bullshit and brag to their buddies... "Hey man, I just wired up a 50 lighter for a guy on ********street, you know the one with the long driveway and the iron gates..."

125 lights for 150 plants, now thats a good one. what kind of lights; 10w CFL's. if this was H.I.D. 1000w's like i have done up to a 100 light flip flop and a 25 light veg and seed rooms and 1500 plants in various stages of flower, i would believe you.

i also served 8 years as a guest to the federal govt for my little enterprise and grew FOR them in Flinflon Manitoba; all wired and equiped properly, even a printing press and bagger. BUT i call HS on you.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
125 lights for 150 plants, now thats a good one. what kind of lights; 10w CFL's. if this was H.I.D. 1000w's like i have done up to a 100 light flip flop and a 25 light veg and seed rooms and 1500 plants in various stages of flower, i would believe you.

i also served 8 years as a guest to the federal govt for my little enterprise and grew FOR them in Flinflon Manitoba; all wired and equiped properly, even a printing press and bagger. BUT i call HS on you.

XXXXXXXXXX

Last edited:

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

XXX

Last edited:

chief bigsmoke

oh yeah.. I've got 1200 watts now beat that... (chest thumping) :whee: hehe

this threads gone haywire - less ego, more helping future/current DG's

Green Supreme

Veteran
Ya you 2 get a room. I know it sucks when you call a guy out and are wrong, but this is not the purpose of this thread. Please consider this, over the pissing contest. Peace GS

Ask for permssion or beg for forgiveness

Ask for permssion or beg for forgiveness

Maybe this topic will be more helpful to current and future DGs:
Got my license with an increase today. It came with a new paper the license last month did not have. Peace GS
attachment.php

True or false:
The municipalities want you to go and talk to the zoning department before building your grow so that the zoning department can tell you NO GO, your not in the right zone... BECAUSE THERE IS NO ZONING FOR MED GROWS.
Build your shit to code then get permits for it (or not at all) once you are already operating in compliance with all city building code and fire code. Because it is easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

Comments please...

hey vaggy, this is green's thread and im a canadian too. i apologize to him but who is this chimera guy? isnt he the one that created the collosel flop frostbite and then took other strains as his? butt out bad boy! your playing in the wrong ballpark. do your braggin elsewhere please. are you LEO?

beanja

Bloom rooms being built. 60 lights per room.

5 bloom rooms.

That parallel line service powers all that? What size service you got for running all that gear? The shot of the power poles looks like a lot bigger service than what u got inside with the pic of the electrical boxes.
60 lts per room? 5 rms?= 300 000 watts
p= amps x volts x 1.732 ( 3 phase power)
300 000 = amps x 208 x 1.732 = 833
833 x 1.25 = 1041 amps
So u would have to have a 1200 amp service just for your flower room. And you got how many in the veg room.That must be one killer power bill.
Thats for your girlfriend to smoke?? LMAO
Nice lookin rooms though , i must give credit there.!

Status
Not open for further replies.