What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Desert Southwest Growers Union

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
lime kush 3 days ago day 57 of 12/12 comes down tonight
picture.php

picture.php

Madjag

Veteran
Desert Harvest

Desert Harvest

Afropips Malawi 99 = Afropips Malawi Gold x Brothers Grimm Cinderella 99

picture.php

picture.php

Peace,
Madjag

Last edited:

Desert Hydro

Veteran
I dont know if this is allowed here or not so shut it down if need be but ive been a long time member on here under a few different SN's. long story short, a partner screwed me over big time and ive decide to cut my losses and sell all my equipment. im a couple hours from PHX and a few hours to San diego.

ive got 17 1k's, about 15 hoods(mostly magnums), a ton of fans/filters, hydro tables, reservoirs, pumps etc. pretty much everything you would need to set up a huge grow in a matter of days. trying to get rid of it all together, PM me for more info

i apologize again if this isnt allowed

LeeHarvOz

new member here. this is also my first summer in the CA desert it regularly breaks 110 in july and I've already had 4 days of 110 or higher weather. my idea is to build a hoop house, cover it in burlap for shade run fans and maybe bury the pots so the roots stay a little cooler and retain water a little better. do you guys think I'm crazy? should i just wait till august or september when it starts to cool down and do a late season grow vegged out inside? i have a few "test plants" out there and they all survived that heat wave and the one of the strains i plan on running (Bubble Gum) did fine. the others def looked hurt but they're in much smaller pots

Just finished reading all 146 pages and just wanted to say hi to everyone.

Southern California desert grower here, hoping to be finished building my new grow room and lights on by September. It's hot as fuck out right now, stay cool people!

Grizz

Veteran
Just finished reading all 146 pages and just wanted to say hi to everyone.

Southern California desert grower here, hoping to be finished building my new grow room and lights on by September. It's hot as fuck out right now, stay cool people!
Ya welcome to Hell. grow that devels weed:biggrin: