What's new

Desert Southwest Growers Union

Bruja64

Photos of Super Skunk

Photos of Super Skunk

Hi Everybody~
Just dropping in to show off a little bit of my Super Skunk grow this Spring. Love growing this strain, and, believe it or not, I have never grown or smoked it before!

Anybody want to share their Super Skunk experience(s) with me? I've heard it's a great smoke? :smoke out:

Hope you all are doing great this Spring. Am going to check out some grow photos now. =0)
Peace and Love to you all~ :ying:

Bruja64

P.S. Remember a few months ago I mentioned growing Kaya Gold? If you haven't tried it, and want a nice, relaxing and spirit lifting Indica, THIS is a must!!! Can't say enough about it! Love it and will be growing this one for a looong time.

kal el

I have original skunk from mendicino joe. She looks nice, have not flowered her yet.
Only plant to make it out of 9 year old seeds.

packerfan79

Veteran
Whats up fellow desert dwellers,

I am a newbie to this ,i almost lost my first crop due to heat, but was able to bring her back and borrowed a portable ac.Also had a power outage for 12 hours due to a dumb drunk bitch, Whos already drunk at 8:58 in the morning?no fans pumps ac nothing. i hand watered and we seemed to do ok.I have to stay indoors due to nosey neighbors, but its all good i have 8 months that i can grow with no ac. but summers like his suck to damn humid to damn hot.I guess all challenges teach valuable lessons.I got some jack herer, a super lemon haze, and a strain from a friend of a friend i think its chemdog x and some kind of purple.I really want to run around of super skunk or skunk # 1

Anyone from cali, the HD hit me up.

Grizz

Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=39113&pictureid=924752&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=39113&pictureid=924751&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=39113&pictureid=924753&thumb=1]View Image[/url] Hi Everybody~
Just dropping in to show off a little bit of my Super Skunk grow this Spring. Love growing this strain, and, believe it or not, I have never grown or smoked it before!

Anybody want to share their Super Skunk experience(s) with me? I've heard it's a great smoke? :smoke out:

Hope you all are doing great this Spring. Am going to check out some grow photos now. =0)
Peace and Love to you all~ :ying:
love the bust i mean buds Bru, lol.. got to mess with you a little..

Bruja64

Hi Joesy! Thank you for the complement. ;)
Where is Maj., or Blue Grass Toker? Always like to see the spring harvests. Perhaps I should check other forums from time to time? Haha!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:
picture.php

picture.php

:Bolt:
lol
top pic center rear kyle kushman strawberry cough the phattys are chem4. 2nd pic is on 1 knee lookn in @ 2/4 decapation all plants 2 days ago 46 days of 12/12

Grizz

Veteran
thanks Maj. for helping keep the thread alive, just so everyone knows the starter of this thread has ran into some snags in his grow life and isent among us on the ic anymore, if your out there bro, hope everthing works out..

Desert Hydro

Veteran
one more from the desert... cant wait til the temps drop and i can pull in cold air to cool my lights and room. i use my light exhaust to warm my bedroom in the cold months. i just send it right into the HVAC ducts. 1800W can really heat a couple bedrooms. running herijuana, critical kush, tsi fly and soon to be chemmy jones and SSSDH

Bruja64

Hi Josey,MajKalDesert Hand welcome new memberPackersFan! Wheweeee! That was too much time for using the 'bold' key. Next time, just regular font. lol
Does anyone remember when I was asking about 'hermied' Kaya Gold? No? Ok, well, one of my girls started out fine, up until about week 4. Then the GD washer broke. So, because my laundry room is connected to my grow space, I had to move all my girls into another room for about a week. They were already on 12/12 but this was stressful for them.
Interestingly, when I moved them all back to their normal space, one had gotten very large gonads, the other girls did not....up until about 2 weeks later. So, I had one definite hermie, and the others were sort of girls with teeny balls.
What is interesting: The one plant with big balls got pulled shortly after. I saved the seeds. The other girls were left until harvest time.
Those girls came out GREAT!! And the gonads?? Like underdeveloped testicles---with lots of trichs on them. Absolutely smoke able, and would be a waste of good trichs to pick them off.
So....those seeds I saved(with the big balls)? I thought they would never sprout---basically saved them because I wished they would.
But because I am desperate at the moment for seeds I put those seeds in moist paper towels, and guess what? They are now planted and have sprouted! Go figure.
The very best thing is, I know they are all girls. =)
Long story, but this is the only place where someone other than myself MIGHT find it interesting.
Thank you for the GREAT photos Major! As always I am envious. ;)
Oh, and Joesy, is there any way at all we can get Southwest Growers back on the starter thread forum?? I know there are many other SW growers that come to IC mag and are missing our group.
Just curious.
Hope everyone is well. And hey to Shittake if you pass through here.Miss you.

Warmest Regards to everyone, as always~

Grizz

Veteran
bru be carefull the the plants from herm seeds, more than likely they will herm also, if you can get some dutch master reverse and spray them a few times before going into flower, the stuff work, make sure you mix as directed, also if you can use the seeds from another female that was hit with pollen from another plant.

Almost time to start them seeds.Can't wait for October!

I'll be running some caramel candy kush,and some Anesthesia.Along with the freebie Star kush.

Good luck to everyone this winter.

I love the desert!
tumbleweed.gif

KT420

The worst mistake I've made so far in growing was using a previous grows herm seeds. I was only growing 4 plants under a 150w in a 10gal hempy tubbermaid and figured it'd be a great idea cause all 4 would be fem and I wouldn't have to cull males and disturb the females roots etc. All 4 were big time herms way worse than the amount of herm that creeated them, and I got a disgusting amount of seeds. A lot of the buds were mere skeletons of their former selves once all the seeds were removed. Once flower was underway though, there was no turning back and I had to just let it run it's course. If your herm seedlings are only couple weeks old I would say cut your losses and axe them now and get some less questionable seed or clones, rather than sink any more time in and bet 3 months worth of grow space on those.

So how many people are doing winter outdoor crops? I know in my area ive had friends that do it, so I decided to also I have 2 outside a Mendo Purp and a Larry Og both are about 4 weeks in ill post some pictures, got lova so cal

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood
A beautiful day for a neighbor
Would you be mine Could you be mine
My southwest neighbor!

Haha :) the temperature has finally fallen

:tumbleweed:Outdoor during winter.100% Organic I think about 4week of flower Left one I was told Larry OG, Right one is a Mendo Purple
picture.php

close up of MP
picture.php

Close up of Og
picture.php