What's new

Desert Southwest Growers Union

E

EatShitake

Heya del...happy belated! I think we're critical mass with desert scorps!

Old Soul- Ain't it nice to have a late season grow? How long do you run the Blue? She really colors up? Lookin' sweet!

Wellp, I'm out of town for a few days and miss our desert southwest! 'm in the snow out here! Can't wait to ge back and tend the garden :D

Take care!

:joint:

Old Soul

Veteran
This is actually my first run of her. The one pictured above is at my buddies house, and will be 35 days into flower on Saturday. Mine is a few weeks behind his. I heard this strain was 8-9 weeks but she seems to have a lot of sativa in her. Will let you know when she finishes.

Peace

Bruja64

Hi Guys,
Just dropping in to see what sort of trouble y'all are up 2.
Del, you meals sound pretty much like what I eat everyday. Gotta have my frijoles.
Am making up a big pot of posole this weekend. Come on over and we can have a party.
Keep smiling n smokin'
love,
Bruja

E

EatShitake

Keep us posted Old Soul and thanks for sharing!

Heya Bru! Posole is mmm mmm good food! I'm hungry!

Jiggity-jig! :woohoo: It feels good to be home again...even though it was only a few days out of town, I'm glad to get back to the garden. Looks like everything survived my absence and my flat of GrapeKrush clones are showing little rootlets coming out of their rapid rooters :D

Everyone have a safe and (in)sane weekend!

Grizz

Veteran
Hey ES how are the app and sourbubble looking?

bruja I will get you a addy if you will send a little posole this way.

E

EatShitake

joesy whales said:
Hey ES how are the app and sourbubble looking?

bruja I will get you a addy if you will send a little posole this way.

Heya joesy-

The 2 girls are looking great. I've got them in ocean forest until I'm comfortable with the coco program. I'm bushing them out so I can run them on a table SOG style. That App is a stretcher? She's making a nice branchy little shrub already while the SB is staying pretty squat.

I'll second the posole request!

E

EatShitake

Happy Thanksgiving compadres! BIG thanks goes to a fellow southwesterner that was kind enough to provide me with an awesome birthday/xmas/thanksgiving gift. You rock man, thank you very much!

I hope y'all have a good day with friends and fam or just on your own if that's your style. Take care!

Grizz

Veteran
Same goes for me to everyone, hope everyone is warm and full.

ES your welcome , rock them baby's and show us some pics..

Grizz

Veteran
AzGrOw-N-sMoKe said:
sorry for the lil absense guys been trying to get this shit started....work work work...i'll be backwith pics...peace az
Hurry AZ, we are starved for info..and pics.

Bruja64

Hey You Cowpokes! :wave:

Hope everyone had a nice holiday.
Don't make me feel bad....you know I would gladly send the posole out if I could. Be that as it may, we ate it all and then some.
Next up: Grits n green chile. Now that is YUMMY!

Someone mentioned the SB being short(sort of runty)? Mine too. But I am still loving it. She may be short, but she is trying her hardest to provide.
Will send pics as soon as I can get my sweetheart to take some for me.
My picture taking skills are very sad. :badday:

The sun is shining and mesa is calling out to me. See you all at sunset 'round the prickly pear cactus on the western mesa(watch out for the rattlers). :bandit:

Bruja

Grizz

Veteran
I will take a order of the grits and chile to go pleaseeeee, since you consumed all the pesole its the least you could do...

on a side note been sitting and talking with ES, had a couple beers and enjoyed the sunshine. hopefully he will have something to show and tell for me..

Old Soul

Veteran
scifreak, nice pics. what strain is that?

that is a nice selection AZ, can't wait to see some more pics.

Peace

E

EatShitake

Hey y'all...just a quick post, but it's the best kind...PICS!

These belong to a fellow DSGU so I'll let him do the 'splainin'

Well this weather is just killer right now, so I'm off for a quick hike with the lady. Take care!

Grizz

Veteran
well your close AZ its 2600w stadium 8 ft long 6 ft wide and 8 ft high, 5 shelves on one side and four on the other, Great PIC's ES, the first 4 are chem d bx1 from rez, 5 &6 are happy brother x chem d 1x1, 7 is a small purple erkel and pic 8 is a real short pheno of the appalacian,

Latest posts

Latest posts