What's new

Desert Southwest Growers Union

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Hey Joesy, meant to ask if you got that med card yet? Feels good doing it on the approved side!

Bruja64

Ok, here are some pics.
I know they aren't as good as they could be, but for me they are an improvement!
Must go sleep....check back in a bit. Sorry I posted some pics twice!
Very tired!!!

Bruja

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
real sweet bru, are you married? I am in the look for a women that can cook and grow to. what a combo...

RR , yes I did get my med card, just a few over on my legal numbers though,, he he..go back to court on the 15 of jan, hope its the last time... we need to hook up some saturday, raco is supposed to be sending a care package soon, might be something you need or want..

Bruja64

Think this is the one I didn't post. Still, not great, but y'all get the idea.
Actually, there is LS, SB & GodBud here. I got irritated when downloading and think I just put LS on all of them(except the gallery titles).
My grow pots are marked, but it was a bitch working around them for pics. And I wasn't picking up 10 gallon pots(which most of them are).

Josey my dear....as for being married....yes, I am taken, but I am flattered that you ask.
I only cook during the holidays---the rest of the year we are lucky if I put together grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup!

Did I tell you all about my little mouse that is 3 years old and only alive because she eats peanut butter cannabis on Ritz crackers?? She LOVES the stuff and runs to her dish for the treat when I put it in her cage. Her tumor went away & now she is just an old mouse with the munchies and cotton mouth!! ha!

Happy Tails!
love,
Bruja :joint:

Grizz

Veteran
damn the bad luck, all the grow chicks are always taken..

that last photo is real pretty

Old Soul

Veteran
Bruja-nice pics girl. Don't know why you were worried to show them, they look great and your plants look so healthy.

Here are some pics of some plants I am abusing at the moment. Went away for a few days and have been fighting a Calcium deficiency since. All are at 8 weeks except for the purple Blue Mystic which is at 6 weeks.

Hope you enjoy. Have a great day everyone.

peace

Gottagrow

Greetings all desert dwellers

I have a question on fan size. I currently run a 600w hps in a DR120 but just about to add another. I was wondering what you all would run. Vortech has a 6" 440 and an 8" 730 or something. I run cooling from outside air through lights back outside (sealed). But I don't want an excessively loud fan and draw attention, since fan is outside. Since temps outside are cold this has worked out great (summer I just use house A/C) any ideas?

Grizz

Veteran
hey Gotta I talked to zoolander and he said he uses 8 in, he thought a 6 in might work but would rather use the 8 just to make sure.

E

EatShitake

Hideee Ho, my ho's and ho-ettes of the dank! :wave: LOL...feelin' a little punchy with all this snow falling around me in my parts. I know a few of ya's here in my neck o' the woods...how aboot this weather?

Take care y'all! Everyone stay safe this time of year!

:joint:

Grizz

Veteran
you all sure this is the desert? got snowed out at work today. 3 to 4 inches on flamingo and torrey pines. running heaters in the g room,wtf is going on, might have to move down to death valley to feel at home again..

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
snowed here the other day and today also hell yea love it

heres a sugar shack top nice and purpling up and a decapation top

switched my setup around some everything in the closet now

HairlessCaveApe

Hey Joesy! Hey Maj.! Yea Brudda it shure is cold. I put a li'l heater in my flower room too. Things are goin good with the grow. All things electronic are kikkin my ass tho. I waited weeks for my camera to get here but soons I got it, it didnt work. No fukkin pics. Its a rokinon. It aint rokin on thats fer shure. I gotta send it back. I really wannet to get some pics of this li'l ranch up but it just aint happinen. I had to return my helocoptor too. It flew but it wouldnt stop spinnen while it flew. I adjusted the screw but it didnbt do nothin. I got it at the store down cross the highway tho so it wasnt that bad. Fukkin lectronics. Gimme my Plants and Flowers anyday! Leastways they do what theyre sposed to. How far along is that beautyfull Shack Maj.? Shes sparkley like that over here too! Looks like that silver sparkly stuff in snowglobes dont it! Mine comes out Christmas. Her callyx's stikkin out like a dog in heat! Damn! She looks like the pheno I had back east but exagerated! She looks like my li'l Girl from Philly, but on steroids! Thanks Maj.! Shes beautyfull! Wish I could post some pics but AAAHHHH FUKKKK! My fukkin rokinon camera dont work! Imma try to borro somethin so I can show Yas this Shack. Couple pics of the flower room and veg room too. Things been goin prety smooth. I gotta tryan get a loaner for a day or 2. Well Bruddas. Take advantage of this free coolin! and Keep them heaters burnin when Yas need to!

Grizz

Veteran
kinda looks like she was out in our snow with all those tric's shinning.

Hey RR how you like living in nebraska he, he..

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
thx for the kind words all yes my garden hasnt had colors like these in while, hey JW i though about it yesterday during the snow to put 1 out and take a pic. lmao maybe i will ifn it snows again

GDP top

strawberry desiel pheno memoryloss top

decapation pre98 bubba pheno top

E

EatShitake

Heyas...good to see the shots coming in. Let's keep 'em going! Here are a few recent ones (sorry I mighta threw a few up in others' threads, but these are all DSW grown!)

SweetKush starting to ripen up:

A Stoopid-Stinky PineTarKush:

And a DreamGoddess from out back:

Keep 'em coming folks! Everyone have a great weekend!

:joint: :joint: :joint:

Grizz

Veteran
Holy shit ES. some fine looking buddage there bro. You gotta get your camera and get your ass over here again and take some more photo's, man you are taking some nice shots.

Maj it so crazy here, Im running a crane today planting huge palm tree's in 4 inches of snow, fucking palm tree's dont like cold weather. :rant: you have some pretty fall colors going on,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts