What's new

Desert Southwest Growers Union

Grizz

Veteran
sounds like you found your heaven on earth bro. I envey you in a good way, sounds so peacefull, even the rattlers couldent case me from there. this damn rat race is getting real old, Im going to have to do something before its to late and my days here on earth are over. economy is getting worse everyday, they found two body's in the desert today, turns out they were forclosed on there house and said fuck it and pulled the plug. there will be alot more of that before its over. glad you got a place to call home.

E

EatShitake

Joes- It's something like I would do every now and again! Yeah, I take cuts of everything before I flower them...was a habit I picked up way back, and a good habit. The really lemmony one I took a cut to donate and there's still a good 2 or 3 cuts worth on her anyways, but everything's looking good tonight despite my best efforts to the contrary last night. Went and saw a good ballgame tonight...full moon over sam boyd!

AZ...man, I'm sure between all of us in here, there's no reason to not have some cuts fall outta the sky...chicken little stylee :D

HCA...man, all I can say is you're making my case easier and easier for picking up some property someplace out here in the DSW that has a low population density and big, fat, open sky. Good on ya!

:joint:

HairlessCaveApe

Cmon out Shitake! We'l sit by the front door and watch the eagles soar overhead. If I could stay here for the rest of my life Id be a happy man! In the mornin the sun comes over the east ridge or our crevas and the sunlight comes down from above us on our ridge, the sunlight pushes the shadow down our mountain till were in the sunshine. We'r on the west ridge. Then in the evening when the sun sets it goes behind our ridge and slowley the shadow of our west ridge rizes up onto the east ridge mountain. Its bout the same show every night and every mornin but I just cant get tired of it!

del...

az, cuts are coming...just got back from tucson and the hydro shop there on 4th ave and now i'm in the midst of planting my bb's, fem sk and something called 'ulitmate indica' (all from gypsy's stock) along with some kush and mango i have laying around here and they should be sexed and big enough to clone by around x-mas time...about the time i'll be passing thru phx towards vegas for another dr's appt. stay in touch...same goes for everyone else here.

del...

been spending some time down by sonoita helping a friend bring in his humungous outdoor crop...oodles of smelly hawaiian, blockhead and mango! spent all day yesterday and half of today with the scissors and still gotta go back down there to help bring in the other half...! those mango's put out some major poundage with an entire plant filled with those huge beer can buds!

stay tuned...

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:rasta:

wuz up all just passn through been busy like allways tad more lumber and i'll have a new flower chamber built. fricken great weather out here around my rock lol

E

EatShitake

HCA- That sounds grand, bro. Completely my style...gettin soft in the city! LOL Careful, though...I take people up on their offers! :biglaugh:

del- Life of Reilly, eh? Sounds like you're having some fun man. Definitely stay in touch...my job really winds down during the holiday season.

Major- Good nugz to ya sir! Can't beat this fair weather here either!

:joint:

HairlessCaveApe

Hey Howdy Folks! Il brew Ya up an expresso and fill Ya a nice li'l squiggle of Hash in the bowl Shitake! Even Folgers kikks yer ass when ya brew it in a DeLongi! Froth that milk up on top and DAMN!! -Del, That Mango sounds incredible! zZatt stuff taste like mangos real good? --Hey Howdy Maj.! I got 4 of those Shacks at 18 days flower now. They look incredible strong! Mom's lookin ok too. I had a small issue with veg lighting but it's growin its way outta the room now. Mom's respondin great. I put her under 400 watts of hps and I couldnt get any of her cuttings to root in a timley way. The problem seems to be reversin itself since I got a 400 watt cmh. I should be ready to put the next set of 4 clones into flower within a fyew days and then Il be back on my 2 week scedule. Its always somethin my Breth but we be Smokin! --How bigga flower chqamber Ya makin Maj.? Whatkinda lights ya puttin in it?

Grizz

Veteran
what up fellow desert rats? alls going well in sin city. should start chopping my next harvest within 2 weeks, then its prepetual forever I hope. the first to come down will be the white fire from raskel the og bx1 and chem d bx1. the nicest new strain I have going now is the happy brother x chem d 1x1. such a sweet smell and so stickey, another month for her.

Hey Del I was talking to grapepunched and it seems he liked the bubba chunk, thanks for sharing the lov.

HCA if I ever can get away I would lov to set on your porch and blaze some combined goodies, will try to do it .

ES grapepunched is sending me a present, tommorow is B day . said make sure I share with you..

Maj. good luck with the new room

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx all for such kind words

hey HCA brotha my new space will be 30 inch deep 52 inch wide 73 inch tall outside dem's. there will be a 400w hps in cooltube by the wall a 400w mh in air cooled hood by door hung length ways. the plywood to line the inside will be the stuff with the radiant barrier on 1 side, the barrier side will be faced inwards. this should prevent any thermo imaging of the lights just the exhaust to worry about. i used to put this radiant barrier on plywood before it left the yd for job site, you can place a heat lamp. ohh say few inchs away from the barrier treated side place hand on bare wood side and not even feel the heat lamps heat produced. thermo and flir imiaging seeks the heat source of the light ifn i remember correct lol. pluss i'll have mylar after while also inside puff puff passn

Last edited:
E

EatShitake

joesy whales said:
ES grapepunched is sending me a present, tommorow is B day . said make sure I share with you..

Hehehe! Damn bro, wish I knew sooner! Fellow scorpio here...mine was Saturday. Happy b-day!

Sounds good Maj. I've got radiant barrier on all my walls...just in case :D

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx ES hey mang happy Bday to ya JW it's my youngests also he's 20

Grizz

Veteran
thanks guys, my daughters is tommorow. b day's everywhere. your son and my daughter are the same age Maj.

HairlessCaveApe

Happy B-Day Everybody! Thats just CRAZY! Happy B-Days! Hey Joesy! Tell me how Ya like Yer coffee and Il have it ready for Ya! :rasta: --Nice sized room Maj.! Im still workin on gettin some mylar too. Dependin on how I feel I might get me some white paint and a roler and grid today. My walls are actually fukkin BROWN :bashhead: ! Now theres some practical physics for ya.. You can feel the heat come off the brown when the light hits it but no light reflects off it. With white walls I wouldnt feel the heat commin off the walls, Id just see the light reflectin offem. :jump: Damn.. I just had a "Mr Wizzards World" moment. Well I got bout 20 minits till my flower room comes on. Its hard to wait to get in there most the time! The Shack looks the best in there. I had an issue with a presure loss bout a month ago and it put a slight hurtin on the Lavs that were in the room but the Shacks wernt in there yet. They only been in the flower room for 19 days today. They look fukkin incredible! Hopefully I can keep my conditions proper for the entire flower time of these 4. Thats the whole thing with aeroponics. Its very unforgiving but its really rewarding when ya pegged it! Its mostly lotsa fun most the time but when it gets fukkt up, its fukkt up. I mostly keep it prety good! :rasta: Well Imma jump up and get ready forra nother day on the mountain! Blessins Bruddas! See Yas in a bit! :rasta:

Grizz

Veteran
I like my coffee hot and black, the same goes for my women. then afternoon its cold beer, ecb red hook, now thats a simple mans diet..

del...

no shit, and today is my birthday! the big double nickels...

and the birth of a shitload of smelly little ladies (hopefully) too! finally getting around to getting some beans in the dirt so that's my big day's plans...and maybe go out for some burrito's and taco's washed down with some pacifico for dinner!

Grizz

Veteran
well another Happy B Day, shit must be a desert thing with scorpio's, hope ya have a great day Del, kinda pisses me off though, I thought you were older than me. gotcha by one day.

Old Soul

Veteran
Happy Belated Birthday Guys!! Here is some Blue Mystic at 4 1/2 weeks into flower. Starting to change colors.

Loving the weather this time of year.

Peace