What's new

Desert Southwest Growers Union

Grizz

Veteran
don't reconize the zip but ya its hot and dry and things burn easy, including our brains, stay cool and welcome

HairlessCaveApe

Thank you Joesy! I just found out the fires still goin. Its round Yosemite. Im in the foothills. It really is beautyfull round here but these fires are scary as shitt!

T

the_shadow

Hey All, does the high desert of MT qualify for this group? It doesn't get so hot as the southern desert, but it gets to -40 in the winter :)

Our outdoor season is 3-4 months long hah

Grizz

Veteran
bro you deffinatly have a problem we don't. colddd. your welcome to drop in any time and share with us desert rats, damn 40 below , I will take the 115 any day.

T

the_shadow

joesy - thanks! Yeah, I've lived in phoenix also, but I much prefer the cold. Only problem being, keeping the gro room warm lol

I'll be harvesting in a couple months, I'll post it up here.

peace

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
HairlessCaveApe said:
Thank you Joesy! I just found out the fires still goin. Its round Yosemite. Im in the foothills. It really is beautyfull round here but these fires are scary as shitt!
hey brotha whats up mang :) if i lived in an erea where forrest fires could happen. i would clear the property my dwelling is on much as possible of any dead or dying folaige. try n have a fire barrier around my dwelling if possible

well heres a shot or 2 from under a rock in the mohave desert some where

above most of the 10 - 1 gal bags

heres for you HCA sugar shack @ 41 days 12/12 tonight

little 10x macro of a mid lower

in the above shot is 2 sugar shack 2 decapation pre 98 bubba pheno 2 memoryloss strawberry desiel pheno 2 smaller 1 partial shot large GDP
everything in the 1 gal bags are 41 days tonight. vegged under cfls flowered under 400w hps in cllo tube 400w mh in air cooled hood. the sugar shack are smack dab in middle of both lights he he

Grizz

Veteran
Hey Maj are you using coco in them bags? Man they all look so good, mine are just starting 12/12 in 1 gl bags also,

E

EatShitake

40 below? Youch! If I was meant for that climate I'd be much hairier:D

Nice lookin' plot, Maj!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
joesy whales said:
Hey Maj are you using coco in them bags? Man they all look so good, mine are just starting 12/12 in 1 gl bags also,
Fox Farm Ocean Forrest soil they prolly would have died long ago in coco and no ferts. oops guess i forgot this flower run was mostly no ferts used some bone meal in the begining but 1 strain didnt like the dossages so i stopped.

HairlessCaveApe

Hey Maj.! Howdy! Howdy Everyone! Now thats some inspiration there with them Shacks! Im just crazy bout that Herb. Rite now Im patiently waitin for wednesday. I get to put 4 more Lav's in then. Fallowed by 4 more 2 weeks later and so on and so on. Im figurin september 10th Il be able to take my first cuts off the Shack and they should roll outta the flower room round late november. I think I got my math rite. Im really xcited bout the Shack! Blessins on ya Maj.! Blessins on everyone!

bigd21

hey guys I am going to do my first order from seedbay (hopefully) never ordered seeds online before normally work from random bag seed or seeds gifted too me, any advise, or is it nothing to worry about?

R

rule35sub1

I like to order each pack seperate, in case they get lost, then you are not out all the seeds. My order was lost in mail once and no replacing it.

E

EatShitake

bigd- I'd say very little to worry about. I've ordered several times from the bay and the boo in the last few years without incident.

scifreak69

check out digitalhippies ac cooler do you think it will work or freeze the coils after running all day i dont know how to put the link up :(