What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Delicatessen Seeds experiences

farm3r

For those who are looking to grab some seeds from the breeder (Mario Bellandi) of Original Delicatessen, email him at the address below. He's now back in the game again. He has fresh stock of Queen Mother, Lilly, and Upstream. Nice guy!

I grabbed some Queen Mother and Lilly fems.

originaldelicatessen[at]hotmail[dot]com

mobi50

hi Outcold, I have a terrace where the plants spend most of the time and I enter them if the weather is too cold. So I don't use special lights or anything too sofisticated, only for back up.

Riamba

picture.php

Her Majesty chopped at 60 days flower. Bud is dense! Curious about her mild stretch and flower structure. She is a beauty to behold and is a strong mellow sativa high. Enjoyable for sure!

That plant looks very good indeed, like some Blue Moonshine I grew many time ago!! That one is the cross with Clarke Mexican? Are those supposed to be 100% sativa? It looks like a chunky hybrid with a lot of resin.

Cheers.

G

That plant looks very good indeed, like some Blue Moonshine I grew many time ago!! That one is the cross with Clarke Mexican? Are those supposed to be 100% sativa? It looks like a chunky hybrid with a lot of resin.

Cheers.

She smokes and grows like a hybrid. Great strength and character to the high. I was thinking it would present more sativa overall...

G

Hi guys!

Quick question, I was looking to buy some reina madre seeds, and this website came up in my search:

https://delicatessenseedsbank.webnode.es/nosotros/

It appears to be the official website for Delicatessen seeds, but the previous times I searched for their seeds I only found them through online grow shops and third party vendors.

Anyone can tell me if this is their actual website? The reason I ask is because the website doesn't look 100% finished and it makes me think it might not be real? lol probably looking too much into it to be honest.

Thanks!

Greatdalas

Hi guys!

Quick question, I was looking to buy some reina madre seeds, and this website came up in my search:

It appears to be the official website for Delicatessen seeds, but the previous times I searched for their seeds I only found them through online grow shops and third party vendors.

Anyone can tell me if this is their actual website? The reason I ask is because the website doesn't look 100% finished and it makes me think it might not be real? lol probably looking too much into it to be honest.

Thanks!

Delicatessen seeds is closed, this is her old web.
Now the breeder is working whith cbd, no make more delicatessen seeds many years ago
You only can buy in old grow shop stocks

EDITED:
Mario has sent me a message and if he is currently making fresh seeds actually and hasn't working whith cbd.

Last edited:
G

Delicatessen seeds is closed, this is her old web.
Now the breeder is working whith cbd, no make more delicatessen seeds many years ago
You only can buy in old grow shop stocks
Ah ok thanks. Would you recommend any particular grow shop? In Spain?

G

Hi guys!

Thanks!

I think this place is getting restocked from time to time. As I understand it, Mario/OD is making seeds again.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

https://www.cannapot.com/shop/breeder/Original_Delicatessen/

farm3r

Hi guys!

Thanks!

Dude, do you read back a few responses/pages? I spelled it out to people who wants to get fresh seeds from Mario, the breeder. I'll let you guys figure it out.

G

Dude, do you read back a few responses/pages? I spelled it out to people who wants to get fresh seeds from Mario, the breeder. I'll let you guys figure it out.

Hi. I did read your post where you mentioned his email. What I am asking is if the website I posted isthe official one. I am not about to order seeds from an unknown email account. Hotmail by the way :bigeye:

Greatdalas

Hi. I did read your post where you mentioned his email. What I am asking is if the website I posted isthe official one. I am not about to order seeds from an unknown email account. Hotmail by the way :bigeye:

Mario has sent me a message and if he is currently making fresh seeds and it isn't working with cbd

G

Just in case anyone is interested. I emailed Cannabiogen and they told me they would have new Queen Mother stock in the next few days. (fem only though)

G

Now that OD is back to making seeds for the masses, I felt confident digging into my Lilly stash. I have 3 girls that are a few weeks into flower.

I wanted to ask others who have tried Lilly, is it comparable to any of the modern trendy strains that boast of amazing smells and tastes?
And by comparable I mean is it as legendary (or more so) as the popular smells and tastes?

Latest posts

Latest posts