What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Delicatessen Seeds experiences

Mountainkush

I just found this thread.(last night to be exact)

I recently did a very small seed order at one of the ICMag vendors.I evidently made some bonehead mistake and sent too much money.The vendor asked me what else I wanted and I ran right over their website to order some Lilly based on your posts,

they were out of stock.

Story of my life. :(

:biggrin:

Seems to be a common story. I’m hopping they will make more seeds at some point. I found some last year but didn’t really trust the website so I passed.

I got my seeds two years ago and this was my favourite I kept last year. Not the strongest one of the group but definitely the best overall for effect, smell and taste. Pretty colours were a bonus too.

Mountainkush

I 'm gonna harvest this beauty in the weekend.First tests show fine quality high.I had given a friend a Lilly seed this summer,haven t tried yet but he told me it is one of the best herbs he has grown!I'm probably gonna try this weekend too!

So,I will spam a few pics of this Lilly cause I really like her...I guess you will too!

I’d say you guessed right Syd,
She looks delicious and I love the reddish purple leaves.
How’s the scent on that one?

G

Thought I'd join the conversation.

Here are two different Lilly's.
The first two pics are of my re-veg. Beautiful colors, but a subdued nose. Otherwise she checks off all the Lilly boxes. I think my root temps during lights out are too cold for most of my tents occupant, 61-64°f. And I'm hoping that is also a big reason why the scent is not as strong. Anybody have any thoughts?
The second Lilly is a flowering seed mom. I also believe the cold has affected her bud size and scent, but to a lessor extent.
Regardless I am very happy with the smoke and am looking forward to trying this batch!
I dusted both Lillys with Joey Weeds C99f2 pollen and both are fat with maturing seeds on some lower branches.
Very excited to pop these beans!!
And I also have some JW C99f2's at about day 50 that I'll be sampling soon.
All indications point to the C99 from JW, back in the day...

G

I’d say you guessed right Syd,
She looks delicious and I love the reddish purple leaves.
How’s the scent on that one?

Thanks MK!She smells...Sweet!Pineapple/mango maybe.Looks pretty similar with the first one of Outcold's girls.

She got the axe in the weekend.
tTV738p.jpg
BFJ7VZ8.jpg

RkewdPS.jpg
7zkTJbF.jpg

G

Here are two different Lillys both harvested at day 56.
Both have a couple of buds dusted with C99f2 and I'm excited to play with those mutts.
The 2nd Lilly is a bit more potent and slightly more scent to it in flower.
I am just starting to cure both and the nose is starting to come out much stronger thank goodness.

I think I am going to conduct an experiment and flower 1 or both of these girls under a HPS. I suspect they will express differently and be more like that strong Pina Colada scent missing in these flowered under a mix of LED and CMH.

G

Here is Her Majesty at about 14 days of flower. She is currently in a 1 gallon fabric pot so we will see how she does. I have clones all ready to go for the next round and I believe they will be a better representation of her potential. Regardless, I'm excited to try something in addition to Lilly.
My Her Majesty will be dusted with some of Chimera's Highland Mexican x Blueberry pollen.
That should be a fun cross...

highsteppa

Veteran
The lily in this thread looks/sounds awsome. I’m looking at grabbing some Queen mother. Sorry for not going through the whole thread , but any opinions/exp with it would be appreciated.

BlackBart

Veteran
I grew out Lilly a few years back and loved it .

I'm looking for someplace where I can purchase seeds if anyone can help me out .:tiphat:

G

Her Majesty day 20

Her Majesty day 20

So this girl had next to no stretch and has very little about her that indicates she is half-mexican. Her cuttings in veg under a 315 look similar to the HMxBB they are next to, so I wonder about my light spectrum, again.
They look great regardless and although I'll get a decent representation of who she is with this grow, her clone will be where she shines.

BTW,
I had my Upstream self pollinate (I think) and got a few seeds. I put one down recently and she is above ground and looking good.
Also have a Lilly x C99f2 and Lilly x Pie Face sprouts above ground.

AshtonMoon

First of all, let’s try to understand how is going this process of cooking . By the way, marijuana consists of the female Cannabis plant, so even in a food maleplant is not used. So, for example, if you eat a lot of raw cannabis the effect will be very low because you need first to decarboxylate it because it takes out the THC.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Her Majesty at about day 30 of flower. Little to no stretch. I love her structure and wonder about her end product..
Smell is not to significant at this point.

BTW, My two Lillys are much nicer this round. More crystal production and although they didn't smell much in the flowering tent, the nose is coming out nicely with the cure. The strength of the 2nd Lilly is daunting and unexpected. A huge punch in the chest after your first hit that slowly dissipates over 15 minutes into the sunshine daydream qualities of the sativa high.
I have not heard anything further from Mario. I hope he is successful in his ventures in South America, but doesn't forget his cult following here!!!

G

Lilly bud shots. Short cure so far. Nice potent sativa high. Expect big things from the cure. Smell in jar is honeysuckle. When ground up the bud smells like kiwi.

G

Outstanding Outocold! Great results. :tiphat:

My Lilly is curing nicely and the high is sativa hybrid high,meanimg it's clear but relaxing too,feelgood stuff.Didn't notice crashing.

G

Her Majesty day 42. Seems to be a better grow with the clone. I enjoyed the smoke with the seed mom and expect a better example with this girl.

G

I had an Upstream self pollinate a long while ago. This is 1 of 3 seeds I found in a bud. So far so good! Day 23 flower.

Last pic is Lilly x Pie Face day 23 in flower

G

Back to the Congo by Richard Williams Seed Co.
Very excited to have her back in my garden!
Popped 1 seed, got 1 girl.

Last edited: