What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Delicatessen Seeds experiences

G

Her Majesty chopped at 60 days flower. Bud is dense! Curious about her mild stretch and flower structure. She is a beauty to behold and is a strong mellow sativa high. Enjoyable for sure!

Hey Mobi50, great to see you around the place!!
Word on the street is that you may be warming back up to flower and seed production. Hope this is true and you have some fun in store:wave:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61671&pictureid=2053623&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61671&pictureid=2053624&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61671&pictureid=2053622&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61671&pictureid=2053625&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Her Majesty chopped at 60 days flower. Bud is dense! Curious about her mild stretch and flower structure. She is a beauty to behold and is a strong mellow sativa high. Enjoyable for sure!

Hey Mobi50, great to see you around the place!!
Word on the street is that you may be warming back up to flower and seed production. Hope this is true and you have some fun in store:wave:

Looking good how is the smell?

G

It’s good. But nothing like Upstream or Lily, which are the only other OD gear I’ve run.
It’s got an herbal medicinal component and a bit of a old-school funk versus new school Funk, but that makes no sense. It pulls at my memory a little bit with some of the presumably Mexican notes. I’ll chime in with a review down the road.

G

I'd suggest the Lilly first if you have the opportunity. It is an amazing strain that will hook you for the rest of OD's gear. I have an clone of an s1 of upstream I found in a grow a few years ago. I tried to flower the seed girl but it was too unruly.
The clone is about to go into flower and I'll post my progress. Upstream is another good one if you can find it.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Thanks Outcold.Lilly heads the list for me.Every report I read is positive.I'm ready for seeds as soon as they become available!

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Slims Public Service Announcement for the year.:)

Slims Public Service Announcement for the year.:)

Cannapot Hempshop has fresh stock of Lilly Seeds and is an ICMag vendor.

I won't use anyone else if I have a choice as they are totally honest,and very helpful.

Unfortunately,they are now out of Upstream...which is a real drag as I was going to order that one as well. :(

Last edited:
G

Her Majesty day 26 flower.

I have a couple of Lilly hybrids in a few different albums. One crossed with Pie Face that is just finishing up. And one crossed with C99f2 that I will be throwing in flower in a week or so.

brickweeder

Queen Mother at Day 17

Queen Mother at Day 17

Here is shot of one of my QMs. This one began to flower a week after flip to 12/12 with far red at the tail end. The other (not shown) didn't start flowering for another week after I moved it to 11.5/12.5. I really like the way this QM looks...very lanky sativa, kind of bamboo-like from a distance, but she is pushing the height limit of the tent even with supercropping. I am hoping she is about done with her stretch.

mobi50

Hi brickweeder, to reduce the stretch and the flowering time I give the plants 36 hours of darkness when I flip them (a night, a day and a night again). That will make the plants accumulate enough "florigen" to kickstart flowering. Good luck

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I gave up on getting help finding Upstream.

I have a friend on another board who heard about my plight and has come to my aid.Looks like I will be able to grow out Upstream after all.

Treasure your friends folks.They are worth their weight in gold.

brickweeder

Queen Mother at Day 24

Queen Mother at Day 24

Hi brickweeder, to reduce the stretch and the flowering time I give the plants 36 hours of darkness when I flip them (a night, a day and a night again). That will make the plants accumulate enough "florigen" to kickstart flowering. Good luck

Thanks Mobi, I'll give that a try on my next run...Malawi Gold rsc. My 2nd QM is taking forever to get into the groove, but the first one (posted below) is doing OK. One problem with my multi-strain grow is that I'm going to have to extend the season for QM1, and more so for QM2. I really like the way she looks...very wispy and sativa-like...I imagine she would flourish along a river bank.

brickweeder

Queen Mother Day 31

Queen Mother Day 31

Queen Mother 1 Day 31. Finally beginning to fill in. The bud looks a lot denser in the pic than it really is (it is very airy). I just reduced the photoperiod to 10.5/13.5 from 11/13. Next time, will go dark 36 hours as Mobi suggested then flip to 11/13 or 10.5/13.5 instead of 12/12. No smell yet. I do like this gal, I should have taken a clone to reverse and self her, but thought she was male so didn't bother. Next time.

Queen Mother 2 Day 31. This one is finally starting to fill in too...12/12 just caused her to stretch and produce preflowers. 11/13 made her decide to flower, but sparsely. Just moved to 10.5/13.5. Had to super crop both QMs multiple times...they grow high and wide.

Last edited:

mobi50

Hi brickweeder, talking about buds....I personally prefer a airy bud becouse in a compact one the resin inside has never seen the sunlight. If you have to pick a fruit from a tree, would you prefer the one kissed by the sun or the one in the shade?

brickweeder

Hi brickweeder, talking about buds....I personally prefer a airy bud becouse in a compact one the resin inside has never seen the sunlight. If you have to pick a fruit from a tree, would you prefer the one kissed by the sun or the one in the shade?
Please don't get me wrong, I started with sativas (brick weed, homegrown brick, and later on, norcal greenery), so they have a special place for me. If you would put two buds in front of me, a 2g wild unfinished airy sativa or a 10g dense pretty manicured indica bud, I'd pick the smaller airy sativa without a blink.

Just a little impatient because the QMs took longer to get in the groove than my other plants, and I wanted to harvest all at once. But I know that's not going to happen, so I am just going to enjoy the grow and figure out how I am going to slow dry the earlier ones without the benefit of the tent to control humidity and smell.

When I run QM again, I'll do the 36 hour dark into a 11/13 flip to see if I can get them to finish somewhere in 8-9 week range that is stated in the QM description, as well as flip them when they are smaller. But overall, I am very happy with QM, and really like her riparian-like growth structure.

Last edited:
G

Upstream offspring at d35. Looks exactly like Upstream so I'm guessing she pollinated herself. Stretch finished at around 32 days. She doesn't look to me like she will finish in the same time frame as her mother.
Excited to see what nuance I can pull out.

Her Majesty d50. Starting to reduce nutrients and prepare for the end.
This is my last run with this example of Her Majesty. I like her very much, strong and friendly. Great daily driver for sure. But I want to explore more of my pack of seeds and see what else lurks within.

Braie

I grew some Lilly years ago and found a plant with overripe pineapple smell, then became more of a sweet spanish ham pata negra smell.

Anyone had the same experience?
Also i'm wondering if the strain is the same as it was 10 years ago or if someone saw a change. I would like to find this plant again.

mobi50

Hi Braie, I still use the same parents so...it shouldn' t be too difficult to find what you are looking for. All the best

G

Hi Braie, I still use the same parents so...it shouldn' t be too difficult to find what you are looking for. All the best

Mobi, are you producing your recent seeds indoors?
If so, what kind of lights do you use for your breeding?
Thanks,

Latest posts

Latest posts