G

green johny

Its without doubt pck influenced and will make nice colas
picture.php

Left is pheno4 which grows crazy still vs 1 at right
picture.php

48N

Hey koondense
If you haven't done it yet you can read my smoke report for her majesty a couple of pages back
Now in retrospective I have to say her majesty was my favourite from last season
Potency is good, but the effect is really high quality
Also therapeutic qualities, repairing your brain and your spine, nerves in general, at least that what it's felt like

Green johny
Thanks for the pictures and lovely Lilly's you have there
I was thinking about giving them a try the next season, but that also depends on your future smoke report ;)

Delicatessen seeds is great for us more northern growers, allowing us to finish sativas
I guess they're also very good breeding tools
I'm running crosses of her majesty this season and her majesty F2
Among these are her majesty x Vietnam black Thai, looking forward to comparing them to the pure Vietnam black Thai I was growing last season, reagarding potency, adaptability and so on…

Have a great day everyone
Harvest time is coming :)

G

green johny

48N;8049013 Green johny Thanks for the pictures and lovely Lilly's you have there I was thinking about giving them a try the next season said:
Im not daily smoker so for me is good average anything :) but what i smell it will be good

and hope i will use good the fertilizers adv.nutrients bud ignitor next day last time and tomorrow first time big bud with connoseur bloom a+b, then overdrive and meanwhile for planned flushing in week5 aptus humic blast (really works) and at and that with an flawless finish. So i hope the taste will be pure.

Koondense

Veteran
Thanks for the details 48N, I gotta say the high is of main interest for me with this plant.
Since reading somewhere an interview with the starter of Original Delicatessen, there was mentioned the particular selection of traits to get a therapeutic kind of high.
Her Majesty seems to be among the finest varieties in this aspect so it was a natural choice for me.
I'll go thru your report when I have more time, thanks for the reminder ;)

Here's the same bud, looking more and more delicious.

picture.php

Soon I'll have a taste of a low bud, just to get a hint on when to harvest. She seems to be very quick and I don't want to chop too early but also not too late.

Cheers

G

Hey Deli aficionados,
Popped another Upstream bean just for a little variety. She is on her first round with flowering and looking great at day 30.
There is a lower branch that is pollinated with Serious Seeds re-worked Bubblegum. I have a healthy supply of pollen from 2 dads with differing phenotypes and will be hitting my Lilly with the same. Should be fun.

maree

Hey Deli aficionados,
Popped another Upstream bean just for a little variety. She is on her first round with flowering and looking great at day 30.
There is a lower branch that is pollinated with Serious Seeds re-worked Bubblegum. I have a healthy supply of pollen from 2 dads with differing phenotypes and will be hitting my Lilly with the same. Should be fun.

Wrong thread, I know, but how's that reworked Bubblegum? Guess you must think highly of it to be crossing it with our beloved Lilly!

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
Has anyone grown Edy? Can't find a mention of her with a search.

A friend of mine returned from a holiday in Spain with some Edy seeds, he grew them in his garden and gave me the pick of the bunch in clone form which I grew indoors. His grew into a dense bush and unfortunately succumbed to botrytis in a big way, indoors it was a small plant with low stretch and small dense buds quite nuggety rather than colas. Resin coverage was comparable to the pics of the original white widow and it had a very special smell/taste which was floral.incense, and hints of apple which I have not smelt in cannabis before or since. I am definitely going to grow Edy again asap.

G

I got 2 Her Majesty fem running.The first sprouted on 1st of September ,the next one about 4-5 days later.
Both got topped a few days ago,the first one has got a great bush shape and seems very vigorous,the other one seems to have a bit narrower leaves.Also one first lady sprout about 10 days ago and got transplanted yesterday.
Her Majesty 1
mMASOEL.jpg

Her Majesty 2
XkHzig8.jpg

First Lady
InnhQR8.jpg

Hey Koondense :) That's a great lady you got there,do you find any resemblance to any of my babies?

Koondense

Veteran
Hey Syd,
the second one has similar serrations but mine looked more light green from the start. Maybe a bit narrower too, not much branching on the start.
Let's see how they stretch and form flowers ;)

G

green johny

Adv. Nutrients do good work. This is almost 5weeks but just few says sun, today after long time shining.
picture.php

G

green johny

all plants have very nice resin!
**overfertilized**, so used _aptus humic blast_ to flush
and with pheno1 we are starting peak of bloom - it has 5weeks so next time last bloom/big bud and then overdrive. it have bit purple

picture.php

to all plants i will start ferquently using **BUD CANDY** (after Ive used rest Ive noticed more lovely sweet aroma, specially from mendobog ...and also aptus **fulvic blast and piranha** (for mold and as a bio booster.. using also rest of aptus **topbooster** ... want to have best possible taste : D

**so these plants have 4weeks**

pheno2 reunion have more light and started resins...(vero29 gen7 - 3000K /90CRI very simple diy 2x70w at 1050mA
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

p4 have less buds than others, but fullon congo milk
picture.php

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
Just waiting on some EDY and first lady seeds on their way from CBG to the UK!
I can't wait to check that EDY out again,those will be queue jumping in front of quite a few packs of recently purchased beans and getting wet the moment they land.
I think I meant to order the lily rather than first lady,but I've had to auto-translate everything CBG sent me by email so trying to change the order just seemed like a load of unnecessary hassle for both parties.

G

Beautiful plants,guys!

Her Majesty
jT52Mhv.jpg

First Lady
K1sRbys.jpg

@Koondense

How 's the girl goin :)? How long into flowering now?

Koondense

Veteran
Syd your Her Majesty is very lush, i expect her to go monster mode soon :D

my girl is good to be harvested, flushing now. I used a combo of organic and mineral flower fertilizer, she was yellowing a bit fast in mid flower and recovered beautifully. Now pushing some freshhairs but most are dark brown so she will be taken down in a weektime I think.
Cant post pics still but i hope there will be some after the chop.

Exciting times ;)

Cheers

G

Thanks man :)

I think your threw a wave of pistils about a month ago,was it after the feeding?I got something like that with my queen mother last time...
Longer to finish but bigger yield.

Waiting for your smoke report,bro,cheers :tiphat: