What's new

Defund Police

Mr. J

Lol at Seattle and their utopian autonomous zone. It's only been 2 days and they already have a Warlord.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Oppression is oppression no matter the label given.
Here is sleepy Joe demonstrating why there will be no change just a few concessions to the black population also the media arent posing the right questions. All a concerted effort to appease.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/daily-show-joe-biden-interview_n_5ee1be1fc5b65a7f2d98d081

to be honest i feel Biden did well in that interview with Trevor Noah. i think your average person will feel thats a reasonable way to address the problem. no gaffs really.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Is someone winding up for the Hitler wasn't a facist pitch??

lol, i hope not. i know reading comprehension skills are lowered through social media, but the opposite was said, ie, hitler represents the classic idea of fascism. that if you are doing things his supporters were doing, you might want to think again about what you are representing.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
legalize all drugs within reason. even heroin should be available by prescription. the gov could produce clean coke and heroin and sell it themselves,
in reality, govt's have difficulty doing *ANYTHING* well. They already sell bastardized versions of heroin, amphetamines and more and I don't see that helping anyone.

Clean coke from the govt. lololol Nice laugh for me this morning, thank you. :)

Just legalize it all, and it'll sort itself out like waffle mix and shovels.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I have been doing some research on the militarization of the police, bush started selling the cops “Surplus” military equipment, Obama stoped that process but our current regime went back to the militarization with a vengeance the law and order “i thought that was a tv show, maybe that’s where he got the saying” pres using tons of military equipment to use military type cops against the American way...

djav59

Here the cops got loads of free ammo and auto weapons to shoot with

Remember when you could buy quantities of large cal ammo?
It was all being stockpiled by US gov and limited to us.
Anyhow the feds give it plus funds because the jail houses ICE and Fed inmates .
They get to shoot full auto for hours on end I do mean hours.
They have killed two people in this county with them plus also been given explosive devices, and God knows what else .
These are the exact people you want to have that type weaponry.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
in reality, govt's have difficulty doing *ANYTHING* well. They already sell bastardized versions of heroin, amphetamines and more and I don't see that helping anyone.

Clean coke from the govt. lololol Nice laugh for me this morning, thank you. :)

Just legalize it all, and it'll sort itself out like waffle mix and shovels.

the prophits should go to the common good though. don't care how it's done, small cooperatives bringing the product in for testing and distribution maybe? but there is not much point if we replace the cartel with greedy investment bankers and share holders. this is health related, you don't want to hand it over to corporations, they will add all kinds of poison. you want a clean product sold reasonably. look what they did to cigaretes? look at the over inflated prices paid for medicines? all so a few ceos can have millions in bonuses while share holders get the rest.

Last edited:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
the well-fed gubment will not give up its mafia/ cartel oligopoly (big pharma kaching) without a fight.

ending the war on drugs will put many career criminals (drug task forces, dea, etc) out of a job and will put a hurtin on our modern slavery (prison) system.

they justify it with the commerce clause (interstate commerce), and use that justification to militarize police forces across the country; s.w.a.t. your sleeping ass for a joint, etc...

police unions put up a giant blue wall with a big middle finger painted on it, protecting the "bad apples" so the whole bunch goes rotten; internal affairs investigates its own and finds them innocent of wrongdoing... and even if they get fired for some murdery crook shit, just wipe that record and move to a new jurisdiction. lawsuit? fret not - the taxpayer will foot the bill...

grossman style training tactics turn our cops into killing machines, we (the average american citizens) are enemies, with targets painted on our hides.

the same militarized police that respond to an armed hostage situation (for example) also dish out parking tickets and are supposed to deescalate mentally challenged people having a bad day?

you can be sitting in your house enjoying a bowl of ice cream, and a cop could bust in and shoot you... the cop is likely to not even get a slap on the wrist.

they are told to lie and cheat to get arrests and tickets, with no emphasis on actually curtailling violent crime, instead harassing peaceful protesters and journalists, shooting projectiles and beating them with riot shields.

i realize that not every police department is evil, but stop with the whole "a few bad apples" crap when you forget the rest of the saying.

Cannavore

Veteran
Repeal the Patriot Act
End Civil Asset Forfeiture
End the War on Drugs
End Qualified Immunity
End Police Militarization
End Mandatory Minimums
End No-Knock Warrants

Absolem

Repeal the Patriot Act
End Civil Asset Forfeiture
End the War on Drugs
End Qualified Immunity
End Police Militarization
End Mandatory Minimums
End No-Knock Warrants

Agreed.

I believe we are closer then ever before to at least get a few of these repealed.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
None of the above mentioned will be touched .

Unfortunately that's probably true, or if they do then a different government expense will pop up or be hidden elsewhere. What has the debt increased in the last 3 years?

There's always an excuse to spend more.

Fight_For_Govt_Dependency_1.png

Latest posts

Latest posts