What's new

Defense/attack techniques

NOKUY

Veteran
Hey there devil dog, whatever works, fuk it!

ohh rahhh!!

....nvr really like the line training stuff tho....i already had some skills from boxing and wrestling.....and being a pro level bmx rider ...no one could kik my ass or hit me any harder than most of my bike crashes...so kind of fearless when i was 10 yrs younger :wave:

ohh rahhh!!

....nvr really like the line training stuff tho....i already had some skills from boxing and wrestling.....and being a pro level bmx rider ...no one could kik my ass or hit me any harder than most of my bike crashes...so kind of fearless when i was 10 yrs younger :wave:

Hah, 20 years ago who would've thought I'd be an advocate for bud? No sir! Not risking my ass anymore to get someone else richer! :tiphat:

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
the first guy to get in the first good lick usually takes it. there's no ref.
anything remotely fancy and you'd better be able to do it without even thinking. a good trick can be handy.
beyond that ... its the equalizer. as a martial artist once told me, "you don't eat with your hands, why the hell would you want to *fight* with them?". it gets ugly then. and anybody can get 'em anywhere!

Strapped

scroger, you can counter a headbutt pretty easily by tucking your chin if you anticipate it and the dude telegraphs... which is usually the case. Kind of turns it around when the dude nosebutts your forehead.

No one's mentioned the shortribs here so I'll say it. Probably the best and easiest place to land a good punch using your legs as leverage. Also kicking the outside of someone's leg.

I'm very peaceful by nature, but everything's fair when it comes to protecting my family.

ZEROorDIE

never lead with your domoinant hand.

most inexperience people will lead off with a haymaker from their dominant hand. trying for the one punch KO. know this and be prepared

jab, hook, uppercut. watch em fall.

Kitana

LOL go get u a real 308 ,aka 308 version AR15 not a 223

7.62 x 39 (AK47 bullet) w.accuracy of a M16/AR

One more thing a good punch starts from a spring of the toes, and flows like water threw the legs into the waste and shoulders as one fluid motion .Once mastered u can drop most average ppl in a clean shot to the temple or jaw/chin

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
the best martial arts was invented by the first dinosaurs, the Dino Chuan! deadly blows of pre-historic force right to your face!

beware of the deadly bite, taking a chunck off your liver; beware of Dino Chuan!!!!

not even superman can take on the Dino Chuan!

(sorry supermanlives, but it's the truth)

the style was created while the original dinosaurs were breeding the strain C.A.M.P in the pre-historic garden of Herb and Deadly Personal Defense Arts.

historical facts not to be disputed with!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts