What's new

def. or heat?

G

are you gonna low stress train them or try to hold them down with a screen?

Indica-420

well they arent stretching yet may just let em go and if they start getting to tall then i dont know lol since they arent at my house hard to tell

G

ok man well I got to got to bed so I can make my kids get up in the mourning and take them to school peace and stay safe bro :rasta:

Indica-420

Well well well i have got the heat and the humidity going in my favor i have gotten it from 92 degrees and 21 RH to now it is 81 and 39RH ... anyone tell me if that will be ok ? still no signs of heat problems think it will do ok .. might even drop a lil more when i seal off the intake and exhaust ...

Indica

ps.. pics this week end on my fan rigging :)

G

that sounds like a beautiful day 81 is that at the same level as the top of the plants It sounds ideal I think the recommended grow room temp is between 75-80 I thought you had to much humidity last night I have just realized you are low are you watering before lights on? that would raise humidity but it would also take away from the plants a couple years ago I had over a hundred chickens I made a incubator with a heater and thermostat a 40w light bulb and the biddy's came out deformed most didn't crack out and the ones that did never did stand up they died, any way I had to raise humidity so I put a humidifier in the box and that was too much , then I tried a pan of hot water that made temps high at the beginning (hard boiled eggs) so then I found what worked I Just put a flat pan about the same size as my incubator about 1'' deep filled with room temp water in the bottom and the eggs were directly above them on a screen and it worked out of about 20 eggs something like 18 hatched out and thats how I had so many chickens , you can tell I high I went from weed to chickens sorry for the long story

Last edited:

Indica-420

Georgia Green said:
that sounds like the a beautiful day 81 is that at the same level as the top of the plants It sounds ideal I think the recommended grow room temp is between 75-80 I thought you had to much humidity last night I have just realized you are low are you watering before lights on? that would raise humidity but it would also take away from the plants a couple years ago I had over a hundred chickens I made a incubator with a heater and thermostat a 40w light bulb and the biddy's came out deformed most didn't crack out ad the ones that did never did stand up they died any way I had to raise humidity so I put a humidifier in the box and that was too much , then I tried a pan of hot water that made temps high at the beginning (hard boiled eggs) so then I found what worked I Just put a flat pan about the same size as my incubator in the bottom and the eggs were directly above them on a screen and it worked out of about 20 eggs something like 18 hatched out and thats how I had so many chickens , you can tell I high I went from weed to chickens sorry for the long story

np GG im hoping this will be the ticket .. thanx for all your help you have givin me guidance ty again

Indica

Latest posts

Latest posts