What's new

def. or heat?

G

I use the strips from a swimming pool supply someone told me to use battery acid for ph down But hey rain water is free and so is water from the creek most tap water is ph high if you have the use of a pen check a local pond or try to catch the rain from off the edge of you roof you can grow enough bud to smoke with a small cabinet with CFLs check out the micro grow cabinets on this site I fell you bro, about the funds I am also livening off medical retirement and have 3 kids by my self and they don't even know I smoke I just grow enough to last that way I don't have to keep a grow going every day And I don't have any moms right now thats why I have so much experience with seedlings peace man we are gonna make if this grow fails you just add to your experience and keep what ever went wrong the first time from happing again if I was you I would first look for another place to live

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
I use the strips from a swimming pool supply someone told me to use battery acid for ph down

Was this person sproutco, buzz lightyear, black velvet,lady 420 and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head.......

G

hey stitch I was reading your quote you ever smoked bud sprayed with imboming fluid Woh, that is some shit I used to get it like that in the 80's

Indica-420

i have updatedmy journal but now i have heat and humidity issues fixed the ph problemgot it worked out .. now i cant seem to get me temp lowered .. here is a pic i have 1 10 inch fan blowing in the box across top of light to an exit .. which it circulates all the air in the box also .. no signs of heat stress but damn can it get worse now :bashhead:

BTW thats 13,750 lumens of hps per sq ft :spank:

Last edited:
G

how many hours of light are they on? Humidity is not a problem at this stage unless its fogging around you light have you got a old pc with a fan your not using and and 12v plug for a phone or toy? If its an enclosed box you can put some holes in the bottom lower sides and a small fan blowing exhaust (hot) air out at the top just be sure to make the intake hole or holes twice as big as your exhaust.

Last edited:

Indica-420

since the scare they are on 12/12 want to get it done... nothing fogging around light and TBH it dont feel hot to my hand .. i even had my 11 year old put her hand in there and she says it feels good lol

yes i have 2 pc fans on 12v cordsshould i put them in the bottom to push air upwards? how should i do this ?!? man i have a can of worms here i think lol but im never giving up hehehehe

Indica

Indica-420

oh ok i posted before you edited lol so i will add the pc fans .. should i use both lilpc fans for intake since i have the 10 incher blowing across the light to an exit?

Indica

G

the heat rises so if its a closed box and the heat has nowhere to go it will sit in on the plants and they will wilt and die but if good air is coming from the bottom up vented the hot air will take the path of the lest resistance

Indica-420

makes since i will try with 1 intake fan and see what happens if it helps but still in the high 80's low 90's ill add the other as an intake also..

G

air movement on the plants is to strengthen the stems if thats the big one I would yous it as a exhaust in the top and have a little breeze on them for stress to strengthen the stems you don't want a lot of hot air blowing around you want the hot air getting sucked out

G

i have a cabinet kinda like that 1 I made but its just for seedlings or clones but if I wanted to flower in it I would have to start them early like you have them will probably stretch for the next couple 2 or 3 weeks then they will stop you may want to LST them

Indica-420

ok here is the 10 incher as it sits theopening you see actually has another piece that comes out and curves down for light protection .. but that fan blows across the light and out that hole..? makes sence?

close up

Indica

G

thats a big fan you shouldn't have any trouble getting the heat out with that it should work like that but I would on the top,back top, or one of the sides at the top, try to mount it on the wall maybe cut out a circle and and have it blowing air out , but the way you have it will blow some of the heat off the light its self and may work better than a compression type air vent you'll just have to see what works best

G

you should check out Dr Budgreens grow in the Micro tread he is pulling all kinds of bud in a small cab. with cfls and no power bill hes off grid in the mountains some ware very impressive

Latest posts

Latest posts