What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Stoner Thoughts

supermanlives

Veteran
my deep thought for the day is, where is that 1\2 oz of oil I started smoking last night? no way in hell I could of smoked it all.dog didn't get it. hmmmmmm

I always think about think about shitty jobs...and how I would fair. I would be the most irate telemarketer. I would break phones over co-workers heads...yea I got anger issues, thank god for weed.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
it does not make everyone constipated. ;)

cheese has been my favorite for decades. i think ive been briefly constipated twice in that time.

Oh I know, I was just playing off the stereotype. I too like cheese and it's in most of my favorite dishes and doesn't bother me a bit but my wife it bothers so much I usually have to hold the cheese on her portions of meals. Then again her mobility is severely limited and she's mostly house bound and lack of movement can lead to lack of movement. :noway:

HempKat

Veteran
my deep thought for the day is, where is that 1\2 oz of oil I started smoking last night? no way in hell I could of smoked it all.dog didn't get it. hmmmmmm

Oh man, I hate when that happens, I had a quarter ounce of some kick ass Columbian Red bud back in the 70's. Actually it was a half that I split in half with the intention of hiding it good enough that it would be that cool stash you remember and pull out one day during a dry spell. Anyway when the dry spell came I couldn't remember where I hid it and to this day I never found it. Although it's likely long gone by now as it was in a home my family moved from a couple of years later.

As for the oil, I could see a good batch of oil causing someone to smoke way more then needed because it tastes so good but their lungs should be pretty worthless the next day or two.:)

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Bullshit

Ive heard so many stories about some stash from the 1970s

and Ive smoked ounces of that dirt hoping to find some mexican

HempKat

Veteran
Bullshit

Ive heard so many stories about some stash from the 1970s

and Ive smoked ounces of that dirt hoping to find some mexican

What's bullshit? That I stashed something in the 70's that I never found? Sounds like a very believable story for a stoner to have experienced. I doubt if I did find it, it would be anything near like what it was. I figured I'd be smoking it in no more then a month or two so it wasn't packaged in a way to avoid degradation from 40+ years of storage.

mrcreosote

Veteran
do you ever just watch the smoke from your pipe, or incense? It's so fluid and artistic..like poetry in motion..it's so trippy.

Yup,
I have a spoon pipe that has a carb hole and when I put the pipe on the table the smoke kinda pours slowly out and pools around the pipe as if it's living.

This is how I end up smoking waaay too much.

Just to watch it because it gets trippier after every bowl.

Then I get up for munchies and do the weeble-walk into the kitchen.

Got yelled at for eating a whole muffin tin of blueberry muffins.
It was worth it.
Muffin orgy.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup,
I have a spoon pipe that has a carb hole and when I put the pipe on the table the smoke kinda pours slowly out and pools around the pipe as if it's living.

This is how I end up smoking waaay too much.

Just to watch it because it gets trippier after every bowl.

Then I get up for munchies and do the weeble-walk into the kitchen.

Got yelled at for eating a whole muffin tin of blueberry muffins.
It was worth it.
Muffin orgy.

an after dinner mint for monsieur? it's wafer thin.....

Enchantre

The first time I got stoned (yes, it was recent enough that I remember), I realized that it was very, very similar to the emotional impact of falling in love.

When in love, or when stoned, the world is brighter, colors are more intense, the sense of oneness with the universe, barriers seem to vanish, and time just stands still.

I love kissing while stoned -- it lasts forever, in a great way.

HempKat

Veteran
I love the taste of that first hit of some freshly dry sifted, cured resin, just cut from a newly pressed chunk of hash...it tastes like contentment, satisfaction and victory all rolled into one. You know the kind of hash that bubbles into a nice melty mess in the bowl because it's so clean. The contentment being from having the perfect remedy for soothing your nerves in a stressful world. Satisfaction from having handled the process all the way from seed to hash never having to be at the mercy of someone else's supply. Victory for having found a way to do this for yourself and avoid being a casualty in the War on Drugs.

Enchantre

Deep stoner thought for today:

MMJ is a very honest plant. I wouldn't even call it a "drug", though it is called that. Okay, fine, compare it to other "drugs"...
Booze makes one feel invincible... small dog syndrome... and it destroys brain cells. MMJ allows tired brain cells to fall asleep, and rest, and wake up refreshed. Also, being stoned usually means you are less likely to try to "take on" all comers...
Pharma drugs kill people all the time. When taken as prescribed. Plus, they often have side effects which must be managed by taking other drugs (my MIL & SIL are on about 25 to 30 prescriptions EACH). MMJ has killed - no one. I don't need any other substance to "manage" side effects from MMJ.
MMJ seems to allow my masks and barriers to fade away. I feel more like me. I think I am more myself, and more honest in my responses and feelings. I am closer now to my hubby, and I'm finding that all the "noise" that has built up over the years between us is now faded away.
MMJ leads to feelings of peace, oneness with the Universe, connectedness with others, and a deep connection to Nature. I can't think of any "drug" that does that. I have felt close to the same whilst deep in a meditative 'trance' state, but that took a lot of discipline, and hours of practice. MMJ gives me that now...

MMJ removes the pressure of TIME.. reminding me that all we have is right now. Right now is really all there is.

I like getting out and taking walks, or bike rides, or whatever, while using MMJ. Everything seems fresher, more vibrant, more interesting.

Latest posts

Latest posts