What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Stoner Thoughts

why don't people have as much energy and focus on giving respect to people, as they do in relation to requesting, or demanding respect from people?

G

greenmatter

why don't people have as much energy and focus on giving respect to people, as they do in relation to requesting, or demanding respect from people?

:thinking: looks like someone brought the rubik's cube instead of the hacky sack

not sayin thats a bad thing

ezak420

truth is to know ones own existence and understand it without prejudice or desire, but instead, with real experience.

Swan Lee

I had a great idea last night whilst looking for something...you know how if u can't find your mobile,you get someone to ring you and follow the sound til you find it...well,why doesnt everything thats easily loseable ,like car keys,wallet etc.have some kind of ...i dunno...receiver or whatever to make a "here i am,you fookin' stoner" noise :biggrin:,
I find Nebula to be a great strain for random trippy thoughts...oh yeah,and the Jungle Manali in The Dam's Paradox Coffee Shop...

Last edited:

Swampdankv2

Veteran
I often take a solo trip after a good session. Ponder current events, religion, societies idiosyncrasies.

There is a certain level of thinking that I only attain while lifted. I am often misunderstood at this point, which is where the solo becomes necessary.

I am not there right now...so... Lemme get a lighter and come back to this thread with my own deep thoughts.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I had a great idea last night whilst looking for something...you know how if u can't find your mobile,you get someone to ring you and follow the sound til you find it...well,why doesnt everything thats easily loseable ,like car keys,wallet etc.have some kind of ...i dunno...receiver or whatever to make a "here i am,you fookin' stoner" noise :biggrin:,
I find Nebula to be a great strain for random trippy thoughts...oh yeah,and the Jungle Manali in The Dam's Paradox Coffee Shop...

I'm not certain but I think I have heard of such a thing, where you basically attach a device to a key ring or whatever it is you want to be able to find and then there is another device like a remote where you press a certain button and a corresponding device makes a noise to help you find it.

sso

Veteran
it does not make everyone constipated. ;)

cheese has been my favorite for decades. i think ive been briefly constipated twice in that time.

Swampdankv2

Veteran
Humans are energy sources.
When we die ,our energy doesn't go away.

So... Since Smurfette are soulmates, how do we find each other?

Will our energies attract?

If we are reincarnated will We find each other again. If we were plants, would I be pollinating her.

Or oysters? Do oysters have soulmates?

This black light is amazing...

(Caught in real time as we conversed.)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
any help???

aaff66.gif

I wish... I guess im not that bright... my brother could piss me off ever time he touch one... I got a little confused jus watching the vid. jus now...