What's new

Deep State: Exposed

Gry

Veteran
Hello all,

I will just drop this here...

‘QAnon Shaman’ Capitol rioter wants pardon from President Trump

https://nypost.com/2021/01/14/qanon-shaman-rioter-wants-pardon-from-president-trump/

minds_I
picture.php

Hempy McNoodle

I think he means the dude with the horns. Turns out he's an actor (just like the comet pizza shooter, and the Qanon bridge guy). I'm sure that's all perfectly normal though.

Deep State media assets.

M

member 505892

I think he means the dude with the horns. Turns out he's an actor (just like the comet pizza shooter, and the Qanon bridge guy). I'm sure that's all perfectly normal though.

Deep State media assets.

Of course you think that.... anything but reality.

h.h.

Veteran
Of course you think that.... anything but reality.

I doubt he believes that. Lies and bullshit are the weaponry guarding the derailed trump train.

He’s already blocked. I’m blocking more today. I’m tired of entertaining their fantasies. I have nothing to learn from their propaganda. It’s over. We’re entering a new era.

imiubu

^^ Load 16 tons and what do you get? Another year older and deeper in debt.
That kind of "new" era?

The date changes, the players names change, the atrocities each party commits upon their 'subjects' remain and have only become more efficient due to technological advancements.

Meet the "new" boss... at the same old "company store".

White Beard

What's conflated, Microbeman?

With you? Everything.

Based on your posting and commentary, you seem to think that any and all possible conspiracies are currently active and struggling against each other. You’ve shown that where this stuff is concerned, you *have* no critical judgment applied. Your ‘timeline’ or whatever involves you creating black boxes for all the things you *don’t* know, then jump to conclusions based on what you think you see; black boxes labeled ‘deep state’, ‘terrorism’, ‘BLM’, ‘antifa’, ‘civil liberties’, ‘Proud Boys’, whatever. I’ll bet when you run your scenarios, those black boxes behave *just* the way you expect those labels to behave. I’ll bet you use the same ones a lot.

I don’t know what your choose-your-own strategic insight tells you is coming, but I haven’t noticed you being right about anything substantial yet. The “just you wait and see” doesn’t seem to be working out for any but those already clinging to their remaining powers. Boy who cried Wolf ‘n’ all that.

Sometimes it seems like you’re on a weed/nitrous/hyperventilation cycle, and *anything* that crosses your mind, eye, or ear gets incorporated, as if the crazier the notion, the greater its probability.

If you can construct any genuine argument for - well, anything you infer - I’d give it much more attention than your click-bait, peek-a-boo ‘style. That’s not a cute look. Since you’ve resisted providing bases for your various speculations on most occasions I have to assume you have no intention (or perhaps ability) of doing so, there’s not much more to do than shake the head and move on.

Can’t speak for anyone else, but I’m not going to Candy Mountain with you, Charlie - and I suggest you skip the trip: you might end up missing more than a kidney.

Hempy McNoodle

With you? Everything.

Based on your posting and commentary, you seem to think that any and all possible conspiracies are currently active and struggling against each other. You’ve shown that where this stuff is concerned, you *have* no critical judgment applied. Your ‘timeline’ or whatever involves you creating black boxes for all the things you *don’t* know, then jump to conclusions based on what you think you see; black boxes labeled ‘deep state’, ‘terrorism’, ‘BLM’, ‘antifa’, ‘civil liberties’, ‘Proud Boys’, whatever. I’ll bet when you run your scenarios, those black boxes behave *just* the way you expect those labels to behave. I’ll bet you use the same ones a lot.

I don’t know what your choose-your-own strategic insight tells you is coming, but I haven’t noticed you being right about anything substantial yet. The “just you wait and see” doesn’t seem to be working out for any but those already clinging to their remaining powers. Boy who cried Wolf ‘n’ all that.

Sometimes it seems like you’re on a weed/nitrous/hyperventilation cycle, and *anything* that crosses your mind, eye, or ear gets incorporated, as if the crazier the notion, the greater its probability.

If you can construct any genuine argument for - well, anything you infer - I’d give it much more attention than your click-bait, peek-a-boo ‘style. That’s not a cute look. Since you’ve resisted providing bases for your various speculations on most occasions I have to assume you have no intention (or perhaps ability) of doing so, there’s not much more to do than shake the head and move on.

Can’t speak for anyone else, but I’m not going to Candy Mountain with you, Charlie - and I suggest you skip the trip: you might end up missing more than a kidney.

"Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
-The Dude, from the movie 'The Big Labowski'

Hempy McNoodle

What happens if declassified documents show that Christopher Steel told FBI that Hillary paid for the 'pee' dossier in order to shift attention away from her email investigation. What happens if it can be shown that FISA and the FBI were fully aware? What does that make the Mueller Special Counsel investigation?

What is a 'conspiracy to defraud the United States?'
Treason??