What's new

Deep State: Exposed

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Of course you think that.... anything but reality.

but, his reality is so darned depressing these days. i don't blame him for avoiding it. gotta be like a dental procedure with no novocaine or laughing gas... "here, squeeze this while i drill a hole into the wrong tooth..."

audiohi

Veteran
s397grd8ukb61.png

Somebody's upset that he lost his followers. Lol

imiubu

There is a shoal of piranha here that are so cock sure that they are correct in their group think, they voraciously attack any one who enters the 'waters' in the SC who may disagree with their little group think gang.

Most assuredly; ego and fear dictate these actions.

Majority rules so they think, as long as the 'thinking' aligns with their thoughts/ opinions.

Don't break any arms whilst slapping each other's backs and high fiving each other for support.

What happens when this 'majority' is proven incorrect and now have only attacked their own brethren instead of those who are actually chumming the waters?

There is a distinct bleating echo in here.
Baa much?

h.h.

Veteran
Ive heard it all before. Sheep right? Whatever.

Deep state as defined by trump et al is just another echo. Barr was deep state if you want to speak about government conspiracies. Talk about coverups.

This whole idea of the powerful in government plotting against trump lost Hillary the election. With all their power they seem pretty weak.

Hempy McNoodle

You say that as an Orwellian nightmare ensnares the country. Will you ever see the irony?

I think the military may very well be in control right now. The second Biden was sworn in. Washington DC became occupied by hostile forces. I will give it ten more days, as Q often mentioned, "10 days darkness." That would end just in time for Freedom Day, I think.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You say that as an Orwellian nightmare ensnares the country. Will you ever see the irony?

I think the military may very well be in control right now. The second Biden was sworn in. Washington DC became occupied by hostile forces. I will give it ten more days, as Q often mentioned, "10 days darkness." That would end just in time for Freedom Day, I think.

any bets on whether hempy comes up with another reason for a two more weeks excuse?:bigeye:

Absolem

When the hole you have dug is deeper then your eyesight one starts to think the only way out is to keep digging.

M

member 505892

DUDE, you live in a FREE country, you are dancing around on the internet researching whatever the f*** you feel like, buying whatever food you like to eat, visiting whatever friends you want to visit, basically doing whatever you want to.... ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

And you worry abpout wearing a piece of paper over your nose.... you have no perspective of what situation you are in.... Orwellian nightmare :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

You are straight delusional.... you have ZERO self awareness.

Is the world perfect- HELL NO.... can things be improved HELL YES.

People like you ARE THE PROBLEM.

I hope one day you can wake up from your perma stoned haze and realize how out of touch with reality you really are.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"McPoodle"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sorry but I spit up my pizza when I saw that one
funny.gif

[/FONT]

growlegal

Veteran

Q ?:wave::headbange

The great awakening hahahaha

imiubu

DUDE, you live in a FREE country, you are dancing around on the internet researching whatever the f*** you feel like, buying whatever food you like to eat, visiting whatever friends you want to visit, basically doing whatever you want to.... ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

And you worry abpout wearing a piece of paper over your nose.... you have no perspective of what situation you are in.... Orwellian nightmare :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

You are straight delusional.... you have ZERO self awareness.

Is the world perfect- HELL NO.... can things be improved HELL YES.

People like you ARE THE PROBLEM.

I hope one day you can wake up from your perma stoned haze and realize how out of touch with reality you really are.

DUD... back atcha.

IIRC you aren't American.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Q ?:wave::headbange

The great awakening hahahaha

"occupied by hostile forces" is a rather unusual term for those protecting our institutions from right-wing fucking morons trying to overturn an election that even Republican governors say was conducted fairly. :bigeye: if by that you mean they are "hostile to stupidity" then i'm STILL on their side.:groupwave:

M

member 505892

DUD... back atcha.

IIRC you aren't American.

Nope not american.... but we have delsuional people (Q dingdongs) who are free as a bird who think they are being controlled by the government too.

If you've got the freedom to research and do whatever you want 24/7, you are not being controlled.

Is the 'deep state' American? I thought it was an international web of pedophiles that are pulling all of our strings?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gry

Veteran
Just did hear the last episode of the Jimmy Dore Show, which is now done.
He did not really say why, but did give mention to the people at Pacifica who helped
him get the show on the air.

Latest posts

Latest posts