What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

Hempy McNoodle

Here in LA,the ice style meth has them all entranced.
The folks that smoke that stuff seem to feel invincible, even they wearing masks.
When even those who smoke ice see the sense in wearing a mask ...

So, meth-heads are once again setting the example...

Hempy McNoodle

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why are masks working for influenza, but not COVID? If they aren't working for COVID, why are we mandated to wear them?

I'll bet it is schools shut down. When I have got the flu, it originated with a school kid.

I read somewhere that flu vaccination rates are up [true/false?]

EDIT; Also stats for flu run October to May - fat lady has yet to sing.

I do wonder why covid is rocketing....probably something we don't know about the virus. I'm pretty convinced I caught it when not wearing a mask in the great outdoors on a bicycle/walking/jogging path...people breathing hard; not a lot of people but maybe a stream of viruses floating.

Viruses are pretty adept at mutating to get past the roadblocks.

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
Yes it’s true...I don’t like wearing (face or gentital) diapers...
That’s mostly because I’ve been toilet trained for forty years or so.

Also I don’t have covid (And it’s impossible to transmit a virus you don’t have.)
But keep clinging to the the anti science idea that healthy people need to be quarantined..

The data shows (to those that bother to look) that the vast majority of infections come from within the household from prolonged (longer than an hr) close exposure to a symptomatic person.
You’re 60?
Whatever dude. You’re the diaper expert.

mowood3479

Veteran
Here in LA,the ice style meth has them all entranced.
The folks that smoke that stuff seem to feel invincible, even they wearing masks.
When even those who smoke ice see the sense in wearing a mask ...

The CDC site is an excellent source, as is the Hopkins site.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

Paranoid delusions are a common side effect of chronic methamphetamine use.
I wouldn’t brag about having tweakers (or spooks) on ur side
It’s a tough look

mowood3479

Veteran
You’re 60?
Whatever dude. You’re the diaper expert.

Is the joke implying that I couldn’t have been toilet trained until I was 20 due to me being dumb?
If so, ok. I’ll accept it.
I think mayb saying 50 would be funnier..
I mean if ur not toilet trained by 20 I don’t think u will ever figure it out...
But a real slow kid might take until 10-12 to become proficient
Idk just a thought

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Is the joke implying that I couldn’t have been toilet trained until I was 20 due to me being dumb?
If so, ok. I’ll accept it.
I think mayb saying 50 would be funnier..
I mean if ur not toilet trained by 20 I don’t think u will ever figure it out...
But a real slow kid might take until 10-12 to become proficient
Idk just a thought

I was toilet trained at gun point. Made me a little anal retentive, but other than that, it's all good. :biggrin:

buzzmobile

Veteran
I was toilet trained at gun point. Made me a little anal retentive, but other than that, it's all good. :biggrin:

attachment.php

Sounds like you have some pucker power. Mention my name and you'll get a good seat.
:wave:

Attachments

• Da_Vinci.jpg
    Da_Vinci.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 10