What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

Gry

Veteran
Which raises the question why weaponize the intelligence agencies only to produce nothing when you are dealing with someone who committed so many real crimes?

It's like have extensive video evidence that someone is a rapist and then doing a really bad job of trying to create a made up crime like he robbed a sex toy shop.

It's fuckin stupid.

I'd be happy if you removed Trump for one of the many crimes he actually committed. While he's not the first person to have the government weaponized against them. He's drawn the most attention to something that needs to end.

Impeach Trump or elect Bernie it doesn't matter, this shit isn't going to change with bullshit "good ideas" and progressive policies while we slave away in a system of debt based fiat currency. Our monetary system creates losers that no politician can fix within the framework of the system.

When are people going to wake up and stop pretending that a new batch of lies every 4 years is going to change anything?
Have long thought an intel agency weaponized itself as the result of a former leader who in essence 'went off the rails'.
Sadly there was no one who felt they could rein him in. Power taken, is never ceded.
Not a word in your post I disagree with.

St. Phatty

City people.... I step in shit all the time, shit happens, I'm not going to walk around the minefield. Does suck when you don't notice and you get in the car. I still don't really get mad because it ain't like they shit in the house.

I'm waiting for the Yuppies in SF to lose it, and to start using an old football game water balloon launching technique.

Basically, a large plastic funnel with 2 pieces of rubber tubing.

If you have the right team, it can launch a water balloon 100 yards +.

Just think what it can do for improperly placed turds !!

When the Turd Wars of SF start ... people flinging turds away from their homes & sidewalks ... well it might be entertaining.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
You are correct.
...and it goes deeper.

Religion is made up, but not spirituality.
The truth is, we are existing as a duality - we are both gods and humans - exactly like light (because we are Light) - existing as both an energy wave and a particle.

The powers that be have all the old spiritual books, and their wisdom, that are being kept from us. Thats the purpose of area-target weapons. Look at how Al-Queda, an American product, blew up the Buddha statues in Afghanistan.
The battle between good and evil is not fought in some post-mortal etheral space, its fought right here on Earth, both in physical and mental realms.

As far as the emmigration,
Yes it orchestrated.
Its purpose is to separate Man from Nature and Home.
It is also to remove those who would protect the recourses and energies of one's land from emerging markets.
The Arab and African emmigration is to reduce the native population because those nations are about to look like Mexico City. And you cant tell Mexico City from LA or San Francisco, but for the fact that its kept cleaner and no homeless people.

This is why Gaddafi was killed.
Sure, talk about the banks or whatever.
The reason he was killed is because he was impeding the African emmigration into Europe because he was what the globalists were doing to his people.

A great movie to watch is Merlin with Sam Niel.

Do you know the names of the spirits of your homeland?
Or do you know the names of the politicians selling your ancestral land to their globalist bosses?

What is happening in Africa, Peru, Hong Kong, will be happening in 1st world rural and urban areas as well.

Remember who you are.
Remember your unlimited potential as both a partical and a wave existing simultaneously among muliple planes of existence.
We are Light

Take into account that their is much social engineering going on by the MSM and other news services - to make this all look like a humanitarian matter - rather than a population replacement matter.

The Christians/Catholics combine with the Judeans to unsettle the areas that these millions of people are setting out to find a better life from - by creating proxy wars and economic disasters within these beleaguered nations - so enticing and inviting them to flee to the west - whether because of economic reasons - or because they have to flee due to invasions/wars - so suddenly you have millions of economic migrants and millions of refugees that need to find safe haven to settle within - most all of which are indoctrinated believers in Islam or Catholicism - with a fear of some god - Most are at a very low educational level - and interbeeding amongst them has been going on for many generations - so the average intelligence isn't exactly high - making them easy to lead with superstitious medieval neo-religious doctrine - which is what they cling to as part of their 'cultural identity' when they eventually arrive in the modern and socially advanced western world...as replacements for the difficult, intelligent and educated citizens that ultimately pay via their taxes to be replaced -

I honestly believe that the three Abrahamic religions have colluded to bring this about - and it kinda confirms it when you hear of the Israeli's and the Saudi's and the USA and the UK and other western nations getting along with each other oh so well - as all of this transpires - this mass exodus of people from these relatively backward nations didn't just happen - it was no accident -

St. Phatty

Folks should gather up the feces in trucks and dump it in front of London Breeed's house.

You mean the mayor of SF ?

Let the carbonaceous matter sit for a few days, at which point it will be crawling with baby flies.

Get some of that SF sourdough.

Lather on the Mayonnaise, Horseradish, Mustard, all the good stuff - Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce.

Then the recipe calls for a 1/2 pound of insect matter which is about 3000 maggots. You might have to rinse them because they may have an odor.

The baby insects go on top of the Mayonnaise.

Then you have to put lettuce to hide the maggots.

Then you put a label on, Permaculture Dream Sandwich.

The Ultimate in Recycled Stuff.

They can serve it at the Green New Deal World Tour when it stops in SF.

Badfishy1

Where is our little JIDF shill with the ‘no Hussein scandal ever’ meme? That meme is almost as spicy as the ‘alt-right natzee white supremacists run by Afro-Cubans and practicing Jew’ meme. Inb4 no charges... they are coming cap it

redlaser

Veteran
Spent the day last week in SF . Golden gate park area, Chinatown, Ocean beach, financial district.
Actually didn’t see any #2’s, although there were a few dogs taking a leak.

Guess I got lucky or something

Cannavore

Veteran
Spent the day last week in SF . Golden gate park area, Chinatown, Ocean beach, financial district.
Actually didn’t see any #2’s, although there were a few dogs taking a leak.

Guess I got lucky or something

wait what? you didnt see hordes of homeless people shitting in the streets??????????? wtf ben shapiro told me it was true.

X

xavier7995

GOD DAMMIT I HAVE BEEN LIED TO! THE CITY THAT IS CRAZY EXPENSIVE BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT TO MOVE THERE ISN'T A SHITHOLE...color me shocked.

Whats next, climate scientists knowing more about the climate than drunk ass jimbob saying it snowed so global warming isnt real. Cats and dogs livin together. Wtf.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Where is our little JIDF shill with the ‘no Hussein scandal ever’ meme? That meme is almost as spicy as the ‘alt-right natzee white supremacists run by Afro-Cubans and practicing Jew’ meme. Inb4 no charges... they are coming cap it

I don't even know what that means but I'm laughing my pants off!!

I love pot brownies.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Policy violations? Is that all...is this the avalanche Shammity has been spewing about? And where is that boomerang?

Fat conald did get a break from a judge today...denied Nadlers expediation request...

No charges...aw snap!

minds_I

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Back in the 70's-80's I lived in S.F. - and the pissy/poo smells were usually only found south of Market Street - or down in the Tenderloin - Chinatown had its own smells of Chinese restaurants waste going off - and North Beach used to smell great when you had bakeries making pastry and bread in the early morning - The best smell was of the salt/sea/fog around aquatic park -

F

Frylock

GOD DAMMIT I HAVE BEEN LIED TO! THE CITY THAT IS CRAZY EXPENSIVE BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT TO MOVE THERE ISN'T A SHITHOLE...color me shocked.

Whats next, climate scientists knowing more about the climate than drunk ass jimbob saying it snowed so global warming isnt real. Cats and dogs livin together. Wtf.

:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts