What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

Hempy McNoodle

Apparently, feces can be used as crayons so zombies and junkies have something with which to write there names on everything, especially on the backs of seats on buses and trains.

Hempy McNoodle

All the BART stations are replacing the short cement walls surrounding escalators and replacing them with roofed high walled structures. The reason for doing this is because everyday, the escalators would not be working. They get fixed and the next day, not working again. Homeless were defecating into the escalators by hanging there asses over the cement wall and the feces would macerate and jam up the escalators. The problem is so bad that there are very few public restrooms throughout the city, especially in the worst areas. We can't have bathroom because junkies move in and set up camp inside all bathrooms and mess them up pretty bad. So the huge homeless population has nowhere to shit besides on the ground or in the escalators and elevators. It is a true distopia. Lately, the city has been simply shuffling the problem around away from the nice toursty and wealthy areas. The SOMA-Mission areas are probably the worst right now. UN Plaza was the worst not too long ago, but they mostly swept those folks out. These also happen to be the easiest problems in the world to solve, but it is a failure due mainly to political corruption.

Hempy McNoodle

This is why Gaddafi was killed.
Sure, talk about the banks or whatever.
The reason he was killed is because he was impeding the African emmigration into Europe because he was what the globalists were doing to his people.

I would respectfully argue that Gaddafi was killed because he was prepared to liberate the entire african continent from French monetary rule. Gaddafi was going to create a pan-african currency backed by Libian gold, called the dinar, to replace the French Franc used throughout the continent. This would have disrupted the world order and turned africa into a potential utopia. The Obama / Hillary Clinton admin commited some of the most serious war crimes of the century in the interest of France. This was high treason. The gold was stolen by 'the west.' The Hillary Clinton State department also ceased tons of weapons from Libya and transferred them to the "moderate rebels" whom we were arming in Syria in order to try to get rid of Assad.

Last edited:

St. Phatty

Apparently, feces can be used as crayons so zombies and junkies have something with which to write there names on everything, especially on the backs of seats on buses and trains.

Confucius Interior Designer say

make all furniture poop colored.

Zombies & junkies will need new color ink.

Gry

Veteran
I would respectfully argue that Gaddafi was killed because he was prepared to liberate the entire african continent from French monetary rule. Gaddafi was going to create a pan-african currency backed by Libian gold, called the dinar, to replace the French Franc used throughout the continent. This would have disrupted the world order and turned africa into a potential utopia. The Obama /Clinton admin commited some of the most serious war crimes of the century in the interest of France. This was high treason. The gold was stolen by 'the west.' The Clinton State department also ceased tons of weapons from Libya and transferred them to the "moderate rebels" whom we were arming in Syria in order to try to get rid of Assad.
Find this post to be one of the more interesting that I have seen recently.
In a bit of a bind for time at the moment, but shall look forward to returning
to the topic.

Badfishy1

GOD DAMMIT I HAVE BEEN LIED TO! THE CITY THAT IS CRAZY EXPENSIVE BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT TO MOVE THERE ISN'T A SHITHOLE...color me shocked.

Whats next, climate scientists knowing more about the climate than drunk ass jimbob saying it snowed so global warming isnt real. Cats and dogs livin together. Wtf.

>can’t predict where a hurricane is going to make landfall within 48 hours
>supposedly predicts world ending in 12 years cause muh global warming
Seems legit

Hempy McNoodle

Today, a four year study was completed and released by University of Alaska Fairbanks that shows that WTC building 7 did not fall due to fires. Instead, the study shows that the building collapsed because all critical support columns failed simultaneously. This is probably going to be a big deal at some point. Especially with the new 9/11 Grand Jury underway.

Badfishy1

Today, a four year study was completed and released by University of Alaska Fairbanks that shows that WTC building 7 did not fall due to fires. Instead, the study shows that the building collapsed because all critical support columns failed simultaneously. This is probably going to be a big deal at some point. Especially with the new 9/11 Grand Jury underway.

What is interesting to me is, (for the sake of this conversation) what if it becomes evident 9/11 was an inside job. How the fuck will the average ‘muh gubbament would never lead me wrong’ bootlicker or the ‘muh conspiracy theory’ crowd react to that? All the billions of dollars spent on the ‘war on terror’ is hardly justified at that point. Or more importantly than any dollar amount, the human lives used as pawns for the war on terror. Yeah won’t be easily swallowed.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Due to liability reasons, the evidence damning the USA Govt will never be released.

Why do you think the 9/11 Commission was done behind closed doors and completed so hastily.

Its sets precedence that the Govt was found not liable.

We are a nation of laws and those in power understand semantics better than most all.

But the Clintons sure are responsible. Bush gets all the flak, but really it was the Clintons.

minds_I

Veteran
^^^

Hello all,

I see the crack pipe is being passed around again.

The Clintons are responsible for 9/11????

I wonder, how many people would need to be involved to effectuate such a sinister plan? How many?/ 20, 1000? 5?

Well, it would likely involve many many people all with the same mindset to do this deed? What would that mindset need to be?

Also, of the people that knew what the objective was, how is it that none have been rooted out? Why have none come forward.

and of course...the deep state is covering/destroyed any and all evidence to cover their crime...right?

CRitical thinking and the Socratic method seem absent.

minds_I

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I would respectfully argue that Gaddafi was killed because he was prepared to liberate the entire african continent from French monetary rule. Gaddafi was going to create a pan-african currency backed by Libian gold, called the dinar, to replace the French Franc used throughout the continent. This would have disrupted the world order and turned africa into a potential utopia. The Obama / Hillary Clinton admin commited some of the most serious war crimes of the century in the interest of France. This was high treason. The gold was stolen by 'the west.' The Hillary Clinton State department also ceased tons of weapons from Libya and transferred them to the "moderate rebels" whom we were arming in Syria in order to try to get rid of Assad.

i would respectfully reply that Gaddafi was killed because he was as sick as a shithouse rat with no morals, too much ego and power, for his countrymen to allow to keep breathing after his toys & control were taken away. nutjob conspiracy theorists, no doubt, will not see it like that.:tiphat:

X

xavier7995

^^^

Hello all,

I wonder, how many people would need to be involved to effectuate such a sinister plan? How many?/ 20, 1000? 5?

Well, it would likely involve many many people all with the same mindset to do this deed? What would that mindset need to be?

Also, of the people that knew what the objective was, how is it that none have been rooted out? Why have none come forward.

and of course...the deep state is covering/destroyed any and all evidence to cover their crime...right?

minds_I

Well...per the google theres around 14.5m jews. So thats how big the conspiracy is. Cause its definitely a soros funded plot. :tiphat:

Thcvhunter

Veteran
i would respectfully reply that Gaddafi was killed because he was as sick as a shithouse rat with no morals, too much ego and power, for his countrymen to allow to keep breathing after his toys & control were taken away. nutjob conspiracy theorists, no doubt, will not see it like that.:tiphat:

But. We put him in power, knowing full well his character.

Its called organized disruption.

Like.I said, Gadaffi did everything we asked him to do, to a T.

The African Bank and disrupting the emmigration into Europe(more organized disruption) is what got him killed.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
^^^

Hello all,

minds_I

Logical Fallacy - Ad Hominem, Strawman.

I am a critical thinker, quite intelligent, but more so - well informed.

I had cognitive dissonance the first year or so. But then when other people validated what was said, over and over, with first hand experience and involvement in the matter.... you can't reason your way out of Truth.

St. Phatty

Cocaine is a miracle wonder drug.

if it's the same as Novacaine.

It's interesting that Cocaine binds with neuro-receptors as opiates, maybe the exact same neuro-receptors. That implies that Cocaine & opiates have some similar molecular structures, OR that the pain neuro-receptors can be put to sleep by very different molecules.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the clintons were as sinister and smart as you fukn righty nutjobs think, they would literally rule the entire planet, our moon, and every rock in the universe.

Latest posts

Latest posts