What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

mowood3479

Veteran
He is going thru somethings getting used to his orange Messiah being ousted by the American people and all:yay:

U love raytheon.
Ur stoked to wear a face diaper, and have ur govt decide where u can work, who u can associate with, where u can travel
Etc..

I could give a fuk what U think.
In fact I prefer ur contempt, it lets me know I’m on the right track
Not to get too harsh with ya good buddy.

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
U love raytheon.
Ur stoked to wear a face diaper, and have ur govt decide wear u can work, who u can associate with, where u can travel
Etc..

I could give a fuk what U think.
In fact I prefer ur contempt, it lets me know I’m on the right track
Not to get too harsh with ya good buddy.

Didn’t your mom ( bless her) get tired of cleaning up your dirty crib?

mowood3479

Veteran
Didn’t your mom ( bless her) get tired of cleaning up your dirty crib?

(I’ve been told specifically that ur momma jokes are off limits at ic.)
But I’ll humor you..
No, she doesn’t clean my crib
the only interactions I have with my mom are to drop off cash to her or do maintenance/construction on her house.

My wife however cleans the crib once a week or so (Id guess) not keeping close track.

h.h.

Veteran
(I’ve been told specifically that ur momma jokes are off limits at ic.)
But I’ll humor you..
No, she doesn’t clean by crib
the only interactions I have with my mom are to drop off cash to her or do maintenance/construction on her house.

My wife however cleans the crib once a week or so (Id guess) not keeping close track.

All respect to your mom. This is not a mama joke. I even sent her blessings.

You have an adversity to diapers. You must have made a mess. You expect others to deal with it.

mowood3479

Veteran
All respect to your mom. This is not a mama joke. I even sent her blessings.

You have an adversity to diapers. You must have made a mess. You expect others to deal with it.

Yes it’s true...I don’t like wearing (face or gentital) diapers...
That’s mostly because I’ve been toilet trained for forty years or so.

Also I don’t have covid (And it’s impossible to transmit a virus you don’t have.)
But keep clinging to the the anti science idea that healthy people need to be quarantined..

The data shows (to those that bother to look) that the vast majority of infections come from within the household from prolonged (longer than an hr) close exposure to a symptomatic person.

Hempy McNoodle

Why is the eradication of influenza not a bigger news story? This is a historic breakthrough!
Probably the biggest breakthrough in medical science of the whole century so far.

Hempy McNoodle

Better question why do we allow those who refuse to walk among us ?:kissass:

Here in the San Francisco bay area, "cases" are skyrocketing and I never see anyone other than homeless people without masks. Even I wear something. The homeless population also seems to be immune from COVID, for some reason. With all these folks crammed together and smoking crack, why aren't the coroner vans coming out for all the non-existent dead bodies?

Hempy McNoodle

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/

Lots of interesting information.

From the link above:
"ILI survailance may be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and should be interpreted with caution."

"Due to the impact of COVID-19 on ILI surveillance, and the fact that the state and territorial epidemiologists report relies heavily on ILI activity, reporting for this system will be suspended for the 2020-21 influenza season."

Nothing to see here, folks^

Latest posts

Latest posts