What's new

Deep Congo

Ribsauce

hmmm im not liking hearing this as im gonna be popping a pack of Deep Congos as soon as i free up more room inside... i bought these knowing that they were old and if i dont get any i wont be pissed but ill definitely be disapointed...everyones pics of the buds look so amazing and id love to try some of this unique cross...pray for me guys haha

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
good vibes! no expectations! just DO IT ribsauce!! lol :joint: good luck bro, and make a thread dammit! haha

ArcticBlast

Ribsauce

hahaha if i remember to get my buddy blindjoedeath (its gonna be a joint thread) to bring his camera along ill start that puppy this afternoon...and thanks for the good vibes brotherman

S

sativagrower87

Deep Congo [guerilla style]

Deep Congo [guerilla style]

allright guys, here we go:) my babies in outdoor now [guerrilla style] :D
Deep Congo

Strawberry Congo (i forgot to make a shot with fourth plant)

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All this talk of non sprouting seeds is making me want to sprout my last few Deep Congo seeds. I will drop them into cups when I get home.
On the F2's, they look great!!! I have many females from the thirty seeds I started and I'm waiting on more coco to get here so I can transplant and start flowering. Pics tomorrow.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
hey Lean i dropped two DeepCongo f2's outside today, they were runts/stunted, so we'll see if mother nature can turn them around :joint: i'll post pics (if they dont get eaten!)!

great cross, i wish for high germination rates for the rest of all your beans, everyone! :joint:

ArcticBlast

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Lean i dropped two DeepCongo f2's outside today, they were runts/stunted, so we'll see if mother nature can turn them around :joint: i'll post pics (if they dont get eaten!)!

great cross, i wish for high germination rates for the rest of all your beans, everyone! :joint:

ArcticBlast
The F2's seem slow at first in my room too. They take off once they are established though. I'm sending positive vibes to your baby's!!!

ArcticBlast

Veteran
i'll be checking on them this weekend! we haven't gotten a lot of sunshine since they've been out, and its been raining daily...so i hope they're resilient and make it :joint:

f4s! you're taking over RW's cross lol :joint: i'm sure he's cool with it!

take care LG, show us some pics of your ladies sometime!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lean Green again

ArcticBlast

SoEx

Hey, depending on how your local vegitation grows, you may wish to put a small perimeter of lightproof matting, or go to the site and kill the other weeds/grasses growing around your plant for a small (~12"+?) radius around your ganja plants.

If you don't, it has been my experience that the local vegetation will often outpace the newly deposited cannabis, and will compete with it for light (often times winning). That's often why people will clear a small area for seedlings, or veg the seedlings out to a bit taller before putting them out.

Buuut, that was just some general advice that works for me, not trying to tell you how to grow :p

S

sativagrower87

SoEx, thanks for advice :) actually i did it but i made this shots before that :blowbubbles:

Momerath

Hey sativagrower those are looking nice and healthy! My strawberry congo's are kicking ass as well. They're staying short and bushy so far, which would be great for your guerilla grow. Keep the pics coming! :)

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are my Deep Congo F2's. I think I have between 15 and 18 females there. I killed all of the males since I'm short on time and space.finished transplanting and I plan to start flowering in a few days, I've been neglecting them lately.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
the deer/racoons ate 2/3 of my deep congo seedlings, i'm thinking about cleaning up my veg room and popping a few more :joint: i'm dying for some deep congo dammit!

looking great LG, i cant wait to see those ladies in flower!!!! :joint:

ArcticBlast

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's a bummer AB.
I think you should pop more also, I'd like to see some done outdoors.

I think I might need to build another room to flower theses in, it's very tight in there as it is. It's going to be crazy in a few weeks!! I also have
4 Bubba Bx1
4 Deep Chunk
2 C99 x Herijuana
2 Red Congolese
2 or 3 Deep Congo F3's
2 ACE Mix
4 Green Haze x Panama
4 PTK
1 Nigerian Nightmare
1 Leb27
2 Highend F3's
and 3 Khmer Gold
I think that is all of them. Except for the sativas, all of those listed are females! Now I have to pick out the next round of seeds to run. I want to grow out all of my oldest seed stock and run some of my older x's

Dr_Tre

Here are my Deep Congo F2's. I think I have between 15 and 18 females there. I killed all of the males since I'm short on time and space.finished transplanting and I plan to start flowering in a few days, I've been neglecting them lately.

Those look quite uniform for a F2.How do you feel about it, Leangreen should we not see more phenos, since both Congo and Deep Chunk are true P1?

ArcticBlast

Veteran
That's a bummer AB.
I think you should pop more also, I'd like to see some done outdoors.

I think I might need to build another room to flower theses in, it's very tight in there as it is. It's going to be crazy in a few weeks!! I also have
4 Bubba Bx1
4 Deep Chunk
2 C99 x Herijuana
2 Red Congolese
2 or 3 Deep Congo F3's
2 ACE Mix
4 Green Haze x Panama
4 PTK
1 Nigerian Nightmare
1 Leb27
2 Highend F3's
and 3 Khmer Gold
I think that is all of them. Except for the sativas, all of those listed are females! Now I have to pick out the next round of seeds to run. I want to grow out all of my oldest seed stock and run some of my older x's

LG you're awesome! you need to quit making posts like these, because you know what i'm gonna say lol....

MAKE A THREAD haha :joint: you've got some cool stuff going on in there!

yeah, today i'm germing a few more deep congos and a few more g13 hashplants, if anything i'll do them on my porch! f you deer!

ArcticBlast

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those look quite uniform for a F2.How do you feel about it, Leangreen should we not see more phenos, since both Congo and Deep Chunk are true P1?
I think that we will see more differences in the coming weeks. Last time I ran some of these, each of the four females had their own taste, look and smell. Check out my albums if you want to see them.

Latest posts

Latest posts