What's new

Deep Congo

B

BeAn

out of 3 packs i got 3 sprouts and 1 plant, which is growing fast...:)

other beans that were fresh germed fine...dont mind which sex it is, so im not bothered about having one, defo gonna be in the q first for the next drop.....:)

:D

B

BeAn

totaly..its healthy n fast..:)

looking forward to popping a ten pack n making F2's tho..:)

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
then cross it back to your wicked congo? beat dick to the punch? lol :joint:

good luck with that little one!
ArcticBlast

B

BeAn

well, that was the plan...but, still not a patch on a bx to the congo from canada, that girl is pure, this one here is different. ill be more than happy just making some random x's..:)

ArcticBlast

Veteran
uh oh, you hear that richardwilliams??? better get on the ball!! lol jk

i look forward to your threads about it, Bean! :joint:

ArcticBlast

Satchy

hi all
is there any chance to see deep congo around on SB again? caus i'd be really interested in grabing some of those beans.

Had to give this thread a bump also! I put these pics in the Flower Pix thread also. Thanks Richard, this is starting to look awesome!

Deep Congo 35 Days Flower

LC's Mix w/ Bone, Blood, Kelp. 3 Gal pot

600w HPS w/ 400w MH in a Growzilla hood.

Slight Mg Def that was corrected.

Over 4 ft now

picture.php

picture.php

:alien:

Momerath

I've got 20 Strawberry Congo's I made going at the moment. Its DC x Double Strawberry Diesel. Im hoping the congo traits shine through, with added weight and potency. The DC will be around my garden for a very long time.

Very nice looking plant Burning Tree, similar to my favorite DC from my garden. Does it have that funky sweet/sour solventy smell?

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your in for a treat Burning Tree!!! This stuff is one of my all-time favorites.

I have 30 F2's and a few F3's from two separate lines running now.

I vote that LG start a thread! lol

I did plan on making some seeds from them. I ran just one as a tester, but plan to run the remaining 8 (short one from the BOO) when my other patients card arrives. Still about 30 days out on his card (caregivers in MI you get a card for EACH of your patients, pretty inefficient) but I will be sure to start a proper thread when I run them. May do an open pollination, not sure yet.

Peace

ArcticBlast

Veteran
i've got a few LG f2's popped, they're lookin nice, i'll take some pics in a bit :joint: i'm super stoked!

ArcticBlast

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah guys, please post 'em here or start a thread, I'd love to see 'em all going!
You're aptly named, Burning Tree, nice tree! :D:yes: