What's new

Deep Chunk

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got a pack with the same original label. How old were yours when that photo was taken? Did Raco create this batch a la the Haze run?

Pretty sure Raco made all of the seeds packaged like that.

Here are a few more pics of the Chunk.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tetragrammaton

Veteran
This reminds me that I have som DC seeds. Last time I popped a couple, I ended up with 2 males, so I hit some White Widow with the pollen and haven't grown any of the seeds. I've got a bunch of organic soil and I think I'll pop a few of them and see what happens.

I am 100% there are some insane phenos in those seeds. If you have enough and are looking for any testers, feel free to PM me.

Peace and Love,
Tetra

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got a pack with the same original label. How old were yours when that photo was taken? Did Raco create this batch a la the Haze run?

I bought them in 2008 from seedbay/boutique the seeds were made by Tom Hill but i dont know who made the packaging the photo was taken more recently i still have the original package

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Miss this strain one of my favourite all time indicas...

TP-grower

I ve right now 4pcs small DC s babys (=about 1 wk old) and 1pcs Monkeyballs (=DC*DC-Monkeyball Pheno from Hazemanseeds/=they say,-but I ve grown 2 gals and I think it s a DC-Hybrid!?)
-But 1 thing is sad:-I dont ve a cam or a Smartphone !

frostqueen

KOS Deep Chunk - m/f

KOS Deep Chunk - m/f

10/10 seeds germed and up within 48 hours @76 degrees F.

They look very consistent so far. I'll post picture updates occasionally, but no detailed grow log planned. All will be cloned and then flipped to sex and then flower. I don't tend to rush seedlings; I'll probably go to the end of week 8 before I sex them.

Jan 1:
picture.php

Jan 6:
picture.php

Jan 22:
picture.php

Jan 30:
picture.php

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=3334&pictureid=147191

frostqueen

KOS Deep Chunk - m/f

KOS Deep Chunk - m/f

So I feel like these DC 'lings are looking pretty good. Very consistent pheno expression from all; mainly just some height differences. KOS calls these F2s, but DC is such a worked line after Tom that I'd expect pretty much what I'm seeing here. The subtleties of each will be more obvious in mature plants.

Fat stems and great branching at 5 weeks. Not a pistil in sight so far. I topped them all at the sixth node to promote branches for clones. I'll sex them in a week or so.

uniform canopy:

picture.php

branching:

picture.php

more branching:

picture.php

kamyo

Veteran
Those KOS DC are looking healthy, frostqueen. I have a handful from KOS just a few days from germ. Got 100% germination, which was a great start.

frostqueen

Those KOS DC are looking healthy, frostqueen. I have a handful from KOS just a few days from germ. Got 100% germination, which was a great start.

Yeah. I'm happy with what I'm seeing. I topped em all and went into 1 gallon pots yesterday. I'll probably dust a branch of each of the the females with pollen from 2 of the best males for future exploration.

I always clone my seedlings right out of the gate, then test them when they are fully mature (alternated) to decide which are best.

I will also keep 2 males around via clone for some other projects. I will keep updating if there is interest. These will go under CMH to sex them in a week or so.

:tiphat: