What's new

Deep Chunk x Bubba Kush f1

G

just took down yesterday HK and some nice purple w/ pumpkin orange hairs and extremely chunky/dense flowers.......some PM was makin' it's way on some phenos much worse than others...........be gettin' some pic's up soon......

cheers and ganj on..............

G

Can't wait to hear the smoke report!

I hope u don't mind me posting up some of my Bubba x Deep Chunk:

Last edited:

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Will be looking forward to this one. Nice pics GL....let her go a bit and you are going to be a happy camper!

G

even w/ a few unseasonable thunderstorms this gal shown above the rest of her syblings......very skanky and least affected by PM.......I will say many phenos exsist in this crossing so like most F1's ya gotta select for what ya prefer............

early smoke report is of strength and a rancid skank taste.....

ganj on.................

Cannabeard

Looks great Mtn. Nectar. I like the looks of that plant you have there. I look forward to your final report. Tagged!! with interest...;P

Here is one to keeping your thumb green and you mind free, :joint:

Stay safe, keep it green, and fly free.....

Cannabeard

T

TheOneWill

Wow thats a great pheno you got there. Wish I could get my hands on seeds or clones like that.

Danknuggler

wait what is the parents? are you sure it's not Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk? I always get confused when people mix up the mom and dad ina cross. nuggler

Cannabeard

Hey there Mtn. Nectar,
How are things going? It has been a couple weeks since I have dropped in on ya, thought I would check up on how life with the Bubba Chunks are. Any new news from GanjaLand? Hope all is well. I look forward to some harvest shots and numbers, and of course the smoke report.

Be well and high in this harvest month.

Cannabeard

are these for sale anywhere? i'd kill for the cross or some straight deep chunks. had dc once when i was a noob but let it go because of the low yeild and slow growth

G

Beautiful plants.. could you PM me where to get those seeds please?? thx

G

not sure if for sale anywhere......? have made some F2's and X's with and will get to as time allows.....
thanks for the comments/ interest........

T

TheOneWill

Mtn. Nectar said:
not sure if for sale anywhere......? have made some F2's and X's with and will get to as time allows.....
thanks for the comments/ interest........
If you wanna get rid of some give me a pm.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
How did your PTKs do for you MN?? Any pics? Care to share any experience's of it with us?? I grew it for the first time this past summer. Was pleased all the way threw.