What's new

Deep Chunk x Bubba Kush f1

G

was gifted some of the nicest ghani beans I've had the pleasure of tendin' in the last twenty years.........by far the best cross with the BK while retaining true indica traits........the DC has some true gems behind it.......................

G

was the bubba kush clone pollinated by a deep chunk male? nice looking plant there....got some beans of this cross myself....

G

to my understandin' that is correct Idt.....................
have selected a few top males for f2's as well as few hybrids.......one being the Hogsbreath cut which reeeeeks.......................mindset of the Roadkill.................

all the best to ya in findin' that gem..................

G

a standard sized BIC shows the tensile strength of this skanky gal.................

B

Brother_Monk

MMMmmm...oh yeah! That's the best looking BubbaChunk I've seen yet. Super stout and dense as hell. Is this one of beancounters creations? Man you are in for one hell of a treat. The high is sublime with this cross. Someone said...like smoking valium. I have to agree...very good meds.

What are you feeding that monster?

:ying:

Brother_Monk said:
MMMmmm...oh yeah! That's the best looking BubbaChunk I've seen yet. Super stout and dense as hell. Is this one of beancounters creations? Man you are in for one hell of a treat. The high is sublime with this cross. Someone said...like smoking valium. I have to agree...very good meds.

What are you feeding that monster?

No shit smoking valiums? Sounds like just the cross for me, I got the bubba kush running right now, Now I want this crosss......Here goes the next adventure...........

G

thanks friends......looks nice bigsmoke.............
I am impressed as well.....................no less than a 3'x3' hole native soil and few organic amendments..............have some other very nice examples of same seed lot, but this gal stands above the rest......rub her stalk and a sour skanky cabbage......also have the BK cut so will prolly use male on her as well as the Catpiss cut...............

valiums are good.......

elkslayer

Kick ass brother MN

This will be a fun one to watch, and also like the idea of hitting catpiss. Do me a favor and save some yellow stuff for a potential party with outdoor cheese. :)

ES

M

multiplier

oh wow ,, this is really nice ! i am working on a bubba kush x afghanica ,, and a BK x bluemoonshine ,, and a BK x with a very nice pure indica! ,, your plant looks awesome
for BK genes to be in it . looks like that side of the gene pool fits real well with BK , as far has how it beefs up the plant for yeild!! im happy to see this thread!!
AND I WANT TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO ELKSLAYER!,, high five bro,, long time no see! so happy ya kickin around again!

G

will do brah elk...............in a ballpark way showin' two phenos ........this one which grows more upright w/better than either parent vigor and very cabbage like while the other has shorter profile, stout and grows more outright.........have male of each set aside, but tend to gravitate towards the more vigorous...........figure could get to 6' if all's well.......but the finished flower will be the truth to the matter.........

hey multiplier....yes tended more than a few BK X's, but truthfully never been to impressed with the BK's combining ability...until now........wanted to see it heavy ghani and this cross shows some real potential.......
I hope ya find a winner in your lots ........

B

Brother_Monk

My last harvest was BubbaChunk. Being indoors, couldn't very well let her get too big like that pic above. Not to mention, after a 2 month veg, she was only about two feet high. Was wondering which BK you were working with? Pre98 or Katsus cut? I've been seeing some hermaphpodidic tendancies on a lot of Bubba Kush grows. I only started looking because I had one go herm on me and was curious if others were experiencing the same thing.

Anyways...looking sweet so far :headbange Rock on through the bloom season!

G

that BubbaChunk sounded like an S1 BK was used for pollen on a DC female.....?

I didn't make the cross so can't say fer sure on the BK pheno......I have the "98 and will hit up with pollen from...........have known many that have used S1 BK progeny to experience the herm prob......not the cut.......,but I don't tend indoors so....

will see...............

G

should be a great cross. Looking really nice so far. I've just got a couple of deep chunk crosses starting out and am curious to see how yours fares out. Best of luck with the season and I'll be keeping an eye out for progress. :rasta:

G

looks like it will easily outdo either parent if this means much.......won't know till Oct.. otherwise.......
should prolly take some cut's as well

fingers crossed.......

BorisTheBlaze

707 the yield on the DC is fairly low as well as the pure bubba. However outside like this.... any yield will be decent at least. those plant are looking SOOOO healthy keep it up bro

G

B-Monk.......always stick with native soils and few organic additions ....oyster shell flour,kelp,greensand,alfalfa meal........but one actual compost is "New Era".....that is applied in soil and used in a foilar mix w/ Maxi-Crop..........

always organic as harmony and health is where it's at for me.......

B

Brother_Monk

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mtn. Nectar again.
:wink: