What's new

DEA stopped by my house...

under 18 homie? A personality test? sounds like a job interview not court

Personality test are standard when busted for growing, or any drug related charge. Including DUI's and DWI's.

I took one too before beginning probation. They ask you about your friends, relationship with your parents, etc. They want to know how grounded you are. If you seem like a normal person you score well and are a very little priority for them.

Sounds like me and this guy are in the same boat, precisely.

lol the whole reason for growing in the first place was to sell bro.

I don't have a problem with you makin money. That's why you get someone else to do it for you, put some distance between you and the customers. If ya wanna sling and grow get a lawyer on retainer and have your bail money ready.

LetsSeeYa

Well I'm wondering about the seeds that did not make it. Is it possible that if customs intercepted them that they ran my name and passed it along to DEA after seeing I'm on the system?

Yep customs may have got them, like they got my first purchase, but only being seeds your going to get a paper in the mail that has a check on it in the MJ section. Just says seeds are not aloud in the country, no big deal. Now if they came into Chicago and you live there, maybe, i dout it though.

Also, what about peeps I know who I've talked to or visited recently? Should I warn them? Maybe they got tracking on my car or phone. Should I just not talk to anyone anymore? Kinda tough they're friends. Shit this sucks!

Only if you had a big ass op going on i would think, yeah let your friends know. But small time, i just cant see them wasting their time. Hell your PO should be on this, has he seen anything he shouldn't have, if so that might be something to worry about.

I might go down and see, ask some questions, like why did they come to your place with the DEA ''i havent done anything'', its what i would do. If they want ya there going to find you, ask the fuckers so ya dont gotta go through this crap, its not healthy:)

LSY