What's new

David Grusch - Real Deal UFOs In Gov Possession?

St. Phatty

If you want to attract the "Real Deal" UFO's, build a nuclear reactor in your backyard.

They are attracted to certain kinds of high-tech.

The guy I learned Lost-wax casting from was a retired aerospace guy who used to supervise rocket engine tests in the California desert.

He said they used to see UFO's hovering on the edge of the test site, just watching.

A great industrial arts instructor, who also managed a store with 10,000+ wax mold patterns.

igrowone

Veteran
one interesting feature about UFO sightings is things happening over a period of time
weird creatures, lights coming and going, and bizarre events
and the vegas PD has put up a high quality video camera at the location to monitor things, that's quite out of the ordinary

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
thanks for the link, it was posted that one of the cops saw something but details were sparse
the las vegas PD released a statement that they believe this was not a hoax by the people calling it in
seen another vid where the neighbors said they wouldnt lie or make it up and another vid sayin there was mib activity around the house in the days following the incident

Green Squall

Is this real? I don't know, but it seems it would belong here. You decide.

1687300421093.png

1687300467795.png

St. Phatty

The next time somebody has aliens land in there yard,they should go out and offer them a cup of tea and a chat instead of hiding and foneing police,we might get a bit further,76

What about letting them take a hit on the Bong ?

Though I admit I would be reluctant to take the Bong back after they touched it, because you don't know what bacteria, virus, and fungi you might be dealing with.

420empire

Veteran
Deff Musk would be the first to be probed down town Manhattan! Then all of us will follow... darn we are fucked.!
Anyway, could it be interdimensionel travel overlay? Beings from other dimensions ...? That would be more akin to World view of the Amazon Shamans includeing the use of holy tea.
Would be interesting to try , but who knows maybe some day🙏🌞

Lovely thread

Latest posts

Latest posts