What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

David Grusch - Real Deal UFOs In Gov Possession?

igrowone

Veteran
So apparently his claim is that he hasn't even seen a picture of one but he heard some stories?

Former navy pilot, not a high ranking intelligence officer.
I did see pilot, but is actively serving in another role
just wanted to float this out there, the activity on the news services looked large
and it really sounds crazy to me, but the sleuthing at icmag is pretty good

goingrey

An unusual amount of attention for such limited claims for sure.

A case of wanting to believe perhaps?

Tough job being in some UFO task force. Lack of respect from your fellow man, even ridicule, and a guilty conscience about wasting taxpayer money on such bs. I would want to believe too.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
An unusual amount of attention for such limited claims for sure.

A case of wanting to believe perhaps?

Tough job being in some UFO task force. Lack of respect from your fellow man, even ridicule, and a guilty conscience about wasting taxpayer money on such bs. I would want to believe too.
i don't know if they have any in hand, but it wouldn't surprise me. too many people (me included) have seen the damn things.

Redrum92

If they have it, it's not unidentified, and it's not flying... it's a KGO, a known grounded object lol

If any alien is checking us out, up close, before we pass the great filter, they are a fool

igrowone

Veteran
what struck me is that Grusch had/has security clearances into this space
so I'd think he could be in legal jeopardy if he's making it up
and that's why quite a number of reputable news sources are going with this story
be an interesting show I think if nothing else
if true, it's mind blowing

Last edited:

St. Phatty

The US government seems to like to acknowledge this subject area in little tiny pieces.

In January 1995, there was a very short article about basically the same subject in the front section of the San Jose Mercury News. 28 years ago.

VERY SHORT press release.

“The US Air Force acknowledges recovering manufactured objects considered to be non-terrestrial in origin, in New Mexico in 1947.”

vs. A manufactured object considered to be terrestrial in origin, for example the old shoes laying outside the front door I was going to harvest the shoelaces from.

But they stuck in that “non”, which obviously makes it big news.

It was the middle of the month & the middle of the front section.

St. Phatty

I'm beginning to think there putting these stories out every so often to keep us occupied whilst they do whatever their up to,remember the objects found in Alaska,etc a few months back?)smokescreen so we don't know what's going on.76

That is exactly the way the US gov works.

Miniaturizing this puppy is an example of the work that goes on behind Classified doors at Air Force R&D places.

This is about a 100 Megawatt jet engine, that uses a nuclear reactor as the heat source.

Miniaturizing it is "what there is to do".

Attachments

• HTRE-3b.jpg
    HTRE-3b.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 58

igrowone

Veteran
seems the original story started from a declassified excerpt of a whistle blower complaint filed by Grucsh
the complaint stated that critical information was being withheld from congressional UFO committees
the story became public upon declassification of parts of the complaint
in short, this was done by the book, credibility has gone up a further notch
also appears there will be further congressional investigations on this matter

St. Phatty

the public would panic/choke if given larger chunks. and that's not counting the effect it would have on those that believe the Bible word for word...

Seems like most Devout Christians think the "Rapture" and the "End Times" are JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

The bottom line of my experience interviewing with the higher tech extremely classified part of the US gov., is that they are planning a MAN-MADE rapture event.

They're going to try & trick the Moron Christians into thinking Jesus has come back - or something.

I'd settle for some Cannabis from Alpha Centauri.