What's new

David Grusch - Real Deal UFOs In Gov Possession?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I want a full size set of posters made from them for my wall.
that would be cool! the pair i saw in broad daylight, i had my camera with me while turkey hunting. what i didn;'t have was the mental acuity to get it out while i could still see them. same thing happens every time i nearly step on a timber rattler. thoughts of pictures "gang aft agley"... (apologies to Robert Burns)

mexweed

Veteran
maybe at some point a government agency started experimenting with space colonies and there have been people living outside of earth for quite a while, every now and again they report back to earth, like out of all of the government agencies that exist nasa can't be the only one involved with space

William76

maybe at some point a government agency started experimenting with space colonies and there have been people living outside of earth for quite a while, every now and again they report back to earth, like out of all of the government agencies that exist nasa can't be the only one involved with space

Yep,we've already got a space force supposedly,(american probably),76

igrowone

Veteran
imho..he looked and sounded sketchy as fk...
can't refute impressions of his character, I honestly don't know
but as I continue to read, there's a consensus that if this is bogus he will be charged with serious felonies
the reporters that filed this story are the top dogs in this space
and very credible people inside the military structure seem to be backing him up completely
actually, this story is as bizarre as some UFO reports

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
that would be cool! the pair i saw in broad daylight, i had my camera with me while turkey hunting. what i didn;'t have was the mental acuity to get it out while i could still see them. same thing happens every time i nearly step on a timber rattler. thoughts of pictures "gang aft agley"... (apologies to Robert Burns)
i follow this dudes hunting channel action starts at 1:30 kinda looks like that orb they tape in iraq from a drone.

the kade needed to change his underwear part haha
230206153246-uap-jeremy-corbell-mosul-orb.jpg

Last edited:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Sometimes the US government just does 1/2 of a False Flag.

At the Gulf of Tonkin on August 4, 1964, the US was never attacked.

But they bombed and strafed the South China Sea for about 4 hours.

According to both Admiral James Stockdale and Robert McNamara.
cool fun fact jim morrison dad had a hand in starting that he was commander of them ship i think

midwestkid

Veteran
heres my 2 cents.

me, my dad and my best friend saw a big fast ufo one night around 2001. ive never seen one since. it was a profound experience. once you see something travel from zero to out of sight in a second; its hard to forget. you immediately understand its beyond human capabilities. an unexplainable ease washed over us.

(my opinion)
the U.S. goes through a lot of trouble creating chaos and destabilizing this planet for their benefit. they want to control the world. not just the continental U.S.
they dont want aliens here. they dont want people to acknowledge a superior race. they want to keep their corruption in place.
they unite us with fear.
i would not doubt for a second that they would do a "false Planet" attack on us.
these controlling families and legacies of wealth and corruption do not want to surrender their foot hold.
i gaurantee we are popping shots at aliens and ships just to keep them away from this planet.
alien tech obviously exceeds our tech. picture these aliens as a neighboring country. we would be so intimidated - que smear campaign...

when i worked at Intel i would often reflect on how advanced the systems were. multiple levels of machines and clean space and a small city of employees to produce a computer chip...
yet we monkeys sit in a room and argue about logistics and have meetings about meetings...
our technology is evolving but we are not.

sometimes i find peace knowing there is something bigger and stronger and smarter out there. I hope and pray its kind and understands that there is a majority of us here basically being held hostage by evil and greed we just want some peace regardless of what chunk of land we were born on.

William76

Anyone seen the latest news about Las Vegas?,police seen an object falling into someone's garden they then get a 911 call stating there's aliens in the folks backgardens, wtf!,76

Last edited:
Reactions: Rgd

igrowone

Veteran
Anyone seen the latest news about Las Vegas?,police seen an object falling into someone's garden they then get a 911 call stating there's aliens in the folks backgardens, wtf!,76
total freak show
police show up and bodycam records something odd in the sky
witness reported brief paralysis when the 'alien' stared at him
also record of sounds and visuals from a neighbors ring camera
and a landing imprint was also reported
that's a good amount of evidence, evidence of what I'm not so sure
but scary as hell whatever it was

St. Phatty

The US gov is very happy to manipulate the general public by feeding their "need to believe".

With some details, time is needed to process the details, and to wait for more info.

e.g. a report out this morning, about a 30 foot diameter crashed UFO that the Air Force started dissecting/ forensic'ing.

They used a tractor or something to try & pull it out of the ground, and what came out was a pie-shaped section.

Then a US Air Force personnel (or similar) walked inside, and reported that the inside was bigger than the outside.

In other words, the Magic of Harry Potter, which is full of Magic objects whose insides are bigger than their outsides ... except, Real - ACCORDING TO observers who work for the US gov.

In that situation, you will not get the facts. You will get what the US gov. wants you to believe, which may include some of the facts.

buzzmobile

Veteran

igrowone

Veteran
hers from the vegas vid zoomed in cleared up and he played with the coloring. definitely somthin tall slender with big eyes back there. or looks it anyways

thanks for the link, it was posted that one of the cops saw something but details were sparse
the las vegas PD released a statement that they believe this was not a hoax by the people calling it in

William76

The police didn't arrive till an hour later than the 911 call,the aliens were long gone by then,lotta these youtube videos are done by bloggers so they see what they want to,if they were there wen the popo were wouldn't they have tryd to arrest or question them at least!,doesn't mean the houseowners didn't see aliens tho.also the ring camera footage was found out to be from a different nite,tho there was ring footage caught that nite just not from the place they said.something big is going on,Mark my words,probably won't be anything we expect tho.alien freedom fighters assemble!,remember that programme the v?,76

igrowone

Veteran
The police didn't arrive till an hour later than the 911 call,the aliens were long gone by then,lotta these youtube videos are done by bloggers so they see what they want to,if they were there wen the popo were wouldn't they have tryd to arrest or question them at least!,doesn't mean the houseowners didn't see aliens tho.also the ring camera footage was found out to be from a different nite,tho there was ring footage caught that nite just not from the place they said.something big is going on,Mark my words,probably won't be anything we expect tho.alien freedom fighters assemble!,remember that programme the v?,76
quite a mix of stuff, I will agree it's tough to put together much of a narrative here
though the bodycam video did show an unusual light in the sky
nasa hopped in with a meteor detection in the area, the bodycam stuff didn't look like a meteor to me

William76

Yea,something did definitely come down,the main video they were showing was found to be from another night,but there is other videos of that nite that's shows a similar thing falling but it's not as close/clear. A year or 2 back a report like aliens in backyard wouldn't hav been on telly unless it was to ridicule it,that's the difference,76