What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

David Grusch - Real Deal UFOs In Gov Possession?

William76

What about the miami mall incident?,supposedly 10 foot tall shadow aliens dropped out a portal in the mall!,I think they wanted a McDonald's,lol,76

William76

Corbell sez he has more footage of the jellyfish object flying into and back out of a body of water,which is hard for anything to do,sez it will be released in the next few days,76

igrowone

Veteran
Corbell sez he has more footage of the jellyfish object flying into and back out of a body of water,which is hard for anything to do,sez it will be released in the next few days,76

here's an interesting witness description of the 'jellyfish' video
a marine officer and describes it as a ghost story of the base
he said it simply glided over and kept going until out of sight, original article had it popping into a lake and back out
thought the ghost comparison was interesting because that's what it reminded me of

Piecho

here's an interesting witness description of the 'jellyfish' video
a marine officer and describes it as a ghost story of the base
he said it simply glided over and kept going until out of sight, original article had it popping into a lake and back out
thought the ghost comparison was interesting because that's what it reminded me of
Reddit guys seems to do decent job in the /alien and /uap

reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/192wqhm/ive_compiled_a_list_of_jellyfish_jetpackla_bruja/
Here are 4 more Jellyfish videos : aliens (reddit.com)

What about the miami mall incident?,supposedly 10 foot tall shadow aliens dropped out a portal in the mall!,I think they wanted a McDonald's,lol,76
fake

Lumpy-Gravy

Folk dont trust the government as a general rule but trust disclosure of information from CIA and military assets in regards ufos. If they had anything they sure as hell wouldn’t tell you. All these ‘ex’ CIA and military going on podcasts …. Yeeeeah right. Whatever. If they were divulging real information they’d be cadging a bed off Edward Snowden ….

Rgd

Veteran
Folk dont trust the government as a general rule but trust disclosure of information from CIA and military assets in regards ufos. If they had anything they sure as hell wouldn’t tell you. All these ‘ex’ CIA and military going on podcasts …. Yeeeeah right. Whatever. If they were divulging real information they’d be cadging a bed off Edward Snowden ….
yeh

"wee doan knee no steenkeeng "gov ufo’s

we can go out at night and see our own..

igrowone

Veteran

this video is a pretty hot story, seems this base had been seeing this apparition quite regularly
the dailymail is all over it, lots more details
in Anbar province near Lake Habbaniyah

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
unnamed.png

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Tell ya what.. Its something that you need to see to believe. To cut to the chase: On September 2nd, 2018 @ 0300 EST I witnessed 2 star-like objects hover at astronomical altitudes (even beyond ISS). They lined up and took off in a Z tangent eastward and away from Earth. They simultaneously blinked 3 times and then disappeared. Truth.

xtsho

When we were teenagers we'd use straws, birthday cake candles, and the large dry cleaning bags to make hot air balloons. People still make them today and get reported as UFO's.

It's best to launch them in the winter when the air is as cold as possible to get the most lift. At night they look like something glowing in the sky as they rise and get caught by the wind.

I don't walk the path of conspiracies or listen to "Former" CIA employees looking for five minutes of fame and appearances on sketchy podcast channels ran by people that believe the earth is flat. I also don't believe anything you may find on websites of similar content pushing conspiracies and lacking any actual proof of anything. It's a bunch of nonsense. Just more worthless noise.

Both the terms UFO and UAP speak for themselves with the first word, "Unidentified." That does not mean Aliens. It means that it can't be identified. There is going to be a logical explanation that does not involve Aliens, coverups, conspiracies, etc...

It could be as benign as a couple youngsters playing with something they just found on youtube.

luposolitario

have forgotten tell one litle thing abut ,no engyne no spark. fuck all tell abaut this jelli fish , maybe is same thing have see mee and other.

igrowone

Veteran

no question that UFO stories are the more interesting part of the story
but the verbal jousting about the congressional investigations that's happening has its own attraction
Sean Kirkpatrick who was charged with an internal investigation of the Pentagon
he's been talking some trash about Congress and their UFO investigation, and about David Grusch
claiming he's found no first hand witnesses to anything
this clashes with a good amount of sworn congressional testimony
Congress seems to be taking umbrage with this, perhaps Mr. Kirkpatrick will be invited back to clarify his position