What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

David Grusch - Real Deal UFOs In Gov Possession?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
It looks a bird shat on a camera lens to me.

Besides it's the lizard people we should worry about, not the jellyfish.

igrowone

Veteran
It looks a bird shat on a camera lens to me.

Besides it's the lizard people we should worry about, not the jellyfish.
I expected skepticism, skepticism is good
my non expert opinion is it does look like a 3d object(maybe)
and there is the Criterion of Embarrassment
why would the military release a video that stirs the UFO pot when the military doesn't much like having the UFO pot disturbed?

igrowone

Veteran
read some expert analysis on this latest video
one point is that optical zoom happens in the video with notable change in position of the object
that wouldn't happen with material stuck on the lens
another is the object goes from black to white indicating a large temperature change
again not plausible for material on the lens
in fact, a physicist remarked that such a change in temperature for an object of this scale is very hard to account for

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
how would they know chi that iraq video was shot at night and that jelly is black. its fine to be skeptical its when people are assholes about it its when it gets annoying im just curious and interested about em

Chi13

ICMag Donor
how would they know chi that iraq video was shot at night and that jelly is black. its fine to be skeptical its when people are assholes about it its when it gets annoying im just curious and interested about em
I don't know how "they" know. I am just going on what was reported which is all any of us know. I have made some trolling posts in this thread, but I don't mean any offence by it. A thread like this is going to get a variety of views. I am extremely skeptical, not about other life in the universe, but about it getting here given the immense distances involved.

igrowone

Veteran
I don't know how "they" know. I am just going on what was reported which is all any of us know. I have made some trolling posts in this thread, but I don't mean any offence by it. A thread like this is going to get a variety of views. I am extremely skeptical, not about other life in the universe, but about it getting here given the immense distances involved.
let me be clear on my thoughts on the ET hypothesis, i. e. these events are due to extraterrestrials
could be ETs but doesn't seem to fit the observations very well
I don't know what the hell they are, but sure as hell they're something
at this point it's total mystery, maybe it's not even humanly understandable

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
the way i look at it they are doing what we are doing going to other planets to study we only made it to mars with rovers but once we make it to one of those kepler-b like earth planets thats gonna be cool to see those pic water and plant life

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Just found this report that stated;
Eyewitnesses allegedly said they were unable to detect the object unless using thermal imaging – the UFO’s changing colour suggesting it was also changing temperature.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
corbell got another uap video soon called the chandelier persian gulf area only dropped a pic of it as of today
download.jpeg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
another is the object goes from black to white indicating a large temperature change
i watched the video several times, puzzling over just what you mention. sometimes when it passes in front of something in the background, it would show darker and other times lighter, than that object ? translucent, obviously. i never saw any indication of it turning/swiveling as it moved. i'm not sure why, but i expected some rotation/change in attitude as it traveled relative to the lens. it seems to treat the camera like the moon does earth, you just see one side of it. :unsure:

igrowone

Veteran
i watched the video several times, puzzling over just what you mention. sometimes when it passes in front of something in the background, it would show darker and other times lighter, than that object ? translucent, obviously. i never saw any indication of it turning/swiveling as it moved. i'm not sure why, but i expected some rotation/change in attitude as it traveled relative to the lens. it seems to treat the camera like the moon does earth, you just see one side of it. :unsure:
yeah, utterly rigid which doesn't look right
in that respect it does seem like an artifact of the camera
but other aspects indicate an object
the military is releasing these videos for its own reasons
and it's not clear to me what those are

luposolitario

i have see strange light buble move up the muntain to another muntain in real flash speed , im was on a boat 20 mil away by cost , too fast to be a normal typon or f24, . buble flyer ,yea real ,is present some shit out nobody think was real..