What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Darwin's Micro Grow - White Widow

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
ahahaha it'll be nice to see some of these clones of her outside growing much bigger, i think she'd look sweet as a xmas tree!!

gavin2511

darwin if you want to do it go for it, that extra bit of light may make the difference!
just dont go over the top lol

ps i wonna smoke that pile of doobies!!

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
darwin if you want to do it go for it, that extra bit of light may make the difference!
just dont go over the top lol

ps i wonna smoke that pile of doobies!!

sounds like good advice mate, i might give it a burl tomoz when/if the folks are out of the house. i'll just start from the bottom and remove all leaves that aren't getting any light.

haha yeah i made those about a week ago and have only gone through 1 and a 1/3 of them. had 1/3 last night and wrote myself off nicely, i'd been having issues sleeping the last few days, weed always helps me so much to get a thorough night's sleep (lol ask penguin, he self medicates for that exact reason), that pile will probably last me 3 months.... and it's only about 1/4 of my 1oz stash. lol being a light weight has it's kicks!

gavin2511

i used to get fucked on half a joint when i first left the army, now i couls smoke that pile no problems in an evening, ide be couch locked tho!

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
i used to get fucked on half a joint when i first left the army, now i couls smoke that pile no problems in an evening, ide be couch locked tho!

lol couch locked, only off the whole lot?! wow.. lol i'd probably ascend into the astral realm, into another plain of existence if i smoked that much hahaha or i'd green out and be sick all over the carpet downstairs. probably the latter i'm guessing (but hoping for the prior!). that's impressive though, i can't smoke too much cause of the meds i'm told so i try and keep it to about a joint a week, so probably won't get much of a tolerance haha

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Great thread Darwin. Never really looked at CFL's to do a full grow. Sure looks well healthy to me. Good scrog too.

Soon I'll have to be doing micro grows and your's has inspired me.....just lost job, got to watch the electric etc.

Thanks for sharing.....and white widow is a lovely smoke.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
Great thread Darwin. Never really looked at CFL's to do a full grow. Sure looks well healthy to me. Good scrog too.

Soon I'll have to be doing micro grows and your's has inspired me.....just lost job, got to watch the electric etc.

Thanks for sharing.....and white widow is a lovely smoke.

thanks for the compliments mate, and sorry to hear about your job. i'm just using 4 x 20w cfls, 2 x coolwhite (blue spectrum) 2 x warm white (red spectrum) and haven't even noticed the bump in the leccy bill, we have the same lights in our rooms where i live, 4 in my bedroom so it'd be the same as just leaving the lights on in there 12hrs a day. so pretty cost effective. so yeah definitely recommend them :D pm me or comment me when you get started mate i'll love to watch!

all the best

darwin

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
hi darwin we call leaf stripping here in melbs mate, I can so tell you are studying something along plants and such as you use such technical terms :) but i love you for it bro making me get off my lazy arse and using Google search LOL

I agree dont go hectic and you should be fine there was a member here that used to get rid of all main leaves during flower and only leave the leaves on the buds and his plants grew fine :)

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hi darwin we call leaf stripping here in melbs mate, I can so tell you are studying something along plants and such as you use such technical terms :) but i love you for it bro making me get off my lazy arse and using Google search LOL

I agree dont go hectic and you should be fine there was a member here that used to get rid of all main leaves during flower and only leave the leaves on the buds and his plants grew fine :)

thanks mate :D hehe yeah i've seen a few different techniques, i'll probably just remove all those leaves that aren't getting any light and leave the rest, more leaves = more sugar production for the flowers to receive, but those leaves with no light hitting them are dead weight pretty much. :D

gavin2511

lol couch locked, only off the whole lot?! wow.. lol i'd probably ascend into the astral realm, into another plain of existence if i smoked that much hahaha or i'd green out and be sick all over the carpet downstairs. probably the latter i'm guessing (but hoping for the prior!). that's impressive though, i can't smoke too much cause of the meds i'm told so i try and keep it to about a joint a week, so probably won't get much of a tolerance haha

ive smoked 4.0 grams of weed 4 pints of carlsberg export and 1000ml of 45% russian vodka, and still going strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fridays i love em!!

ps will do those black widow pics soon, ie 2mrw!

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hahaha true true, i had about 1/5th of a joint last night and wrote myself off lol the rest of it is sitting here in front of me... fell asleep before finishing it haha fail!