What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Darwin's Micro Grow - White Widow

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
lol at 1am?! i'm going to put up some more photos soon of the plant starting week 5 and before and after defoliation :D just did it! she looks nice

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
pre defoliation

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

post defoliation

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i might also mention i edit this pics in photoshop to take a bit of the yellow hue out of them as they are very yellow from the CFLs when first take. i'll show you what i mean below

before

picture.php

after

picture.php

thought i'd also show you the nutes haha looking very tasty!

picture.php

picture.php

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
WEEKLY COMPARISON SHOTS

Start of week 1 - flipped 12/12
picture.php

END OF WEEK 1
picture.php

END OF WEEK 2
picture.php

END OF WEEK 3
picture.php

END OF WEEK 4
picture.php

END OF WEEK 5
picture.php

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
thanks mate :D i think she's going to be ready within 2 weeks easy, pistils are going brown quickly but the trichomes are still clear, gotta wait for them to go milky and have maybe 5-10% go amber and it'll be ready for the chop :D

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking good bruz, phat and healthy :biggrin:
Hows the MIS babies looking these days?? Still powering I hope :)

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
Looking good bruz, phat and healthy :biggrin:
Hows the MIS babies looking these days?? Still powering I hope :)

hey mate, yeah they're all looking great, all but one which is a real runt, i might have to cull it as it's not doing much and is just taking up space. the rest are looking amazing and growing fast. one's a tri folate, hoping it's a boy and i can take pollen from it :D

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
^^Wow bro, I'd be investing in a carbon filter setup, no shit if your mum walks in and could smell and identify marijuana, that's a big heads up that your place is starting to reek. Get onto it bro, you need carbon filters simple.
Judging by those trichs on that WW, I can imagine she's starting to reek :biggrin:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
^^Wow bro, I'd be investing in a carbon filter setup, no shit if your mum walks in and could smell and identify marijuana, that's a big heads up that your place is starting to reek. Get onto it bro, you need carbon filters simple.
Judging by those trichs on that WW, I can imagine she's starting to reek :biggrin:

hehe yeah i'll probably be moving out within the month too so shouldn't be too bad, wanted to get some of these anyway for any house i'm in. i'll definitely be getting a carbon filter set up before the mazar-i-sharif etc flower in the tent :D

Strangely

Looking great Darwin, loving the pics. That haircut looks a lot better than my last one! Keep us updated on how effective those bulbs are.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
38 Days Flowering - think i'm going to have to stop nutes this sat at about day 43 and then do the last week with none, maybe harvest at about day 50, we'll see how it goes. think it'll be pretty early though!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts