What's new

Darwin's Micro Grow - White Widow

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
haha cheers boom :D 7 day count down man! then a week or two of drying and off to never never land to lose myself with the pirates and fairies!

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
haha only the music/movie kind, to my knowledge! :D oh and tony abbott (liberal party leader), he's definitely a butt pirate!

Penguin59

:jump: Now that's fucking beautiful bro, those trichs are mesmerizing :dance013:

Yeh i agree b00m, 'mesmerizing' is the fucking word for it haha. I love the first pic, it just looks like a giant tongue with white hairs on it. Just absolutely gorgeous.

Penguin

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
lol like a cat's tongue mate!

cattongue.jpg

wonder if you'd get high from smoking that??? ^^^^ haha

picture.php

R

redeyesurprise

This grow has really turned out great! Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the harvest/smoke report.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she is looking just about there mate :) very impressed mate you have done that plant pround :D

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
you're far too kind mate :D i wanna see this girl full size, no more micro nonsense for her after this lol either outdoors or in the tent :D!! i foresee baseball bat sized crystal encrusted buds you could sniff at and get ripped off :D

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
you're far too kind mate :D i wanna see this girl full size, no more micro nonsense for her after this lol either outdoors or in the tent :D!! i foresee baseball bat sized crystal encrusted buds you could sniff at and get ripped off :D

baseball sized... pfft.... try baseball bat sized brother :)

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
ha! 14 ft?! that's insane for an indica! i'll have to have a thorough read and see where he's growing, must have a huge a season if it's outdoors! wow...

UPDATE: Day 51 Flowering

picture.php

picture.php

yellow leaves are starting to crinkle up now, getting all those good nutes and juices sucked from them and put into the buds! the upper leaves are slowly losing their colour too, it's spreading upwards, she'll get the guillotine on sat morning guys! who wants to guess at how much she will yield wet and dry??

i'm going to put my guess in at 56g wet, 14g dry. i don't think it'll be huge at all! half an ounce me thinks!