What's new

Darwin's Micro Grow - White Widow

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
dam Darwin your making me want that bitch more and more.. wish my missus would let me play with other ladies LOL

Penguin59

We oughta enter the photo of the month competition with one of these shots i reckon :) She's just so beautiful i can't get over it!

Penguin

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
yellowing up more and more - 45 days flowering

using a flash
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

macro
picture.php

picture.php

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hehe that's it, this girl is definitely a very very early finisher under the right circumstances i reckon! i'll have to cross her to some sativa boys one day :D

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
thanks a heap mate :D i haven't been back to page one in ages hehe i'll have to flick through it all and watch the journey! haha

Penguin59

Really shows u why it's called White Widow hey :) I can't wait to give this girl a taste test Darwin i can't sit still! This plant can't need any more than 1.5 weeks max. She's yellowing heaps, most of the pistils have turned brown and the trichomes are almost all milky already.

Penguin

Strangely

She looks better from the side, you can really see the amount of bud on there. I think 1.5 weeks sounds about right to me. I'd always rather a chop a pinch late over early. Good stuff mate!

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
She looks better from the side, you can really see the amount of bud on there. I think 1.5 weeks sounds about right to me. I'd always rather a chop a pinch late over early. Good stuff mate!

cheers mate :D hopefully you're right, i might start flushing this sat. it'll be the start of week 8. i might give her 7-10 days on that and then give her the chop :D

gavin2511

all deepends on what stone you want as to when to chop, leave to all go milky for couchlock
50% for head stone/body stone
20% for light stone, apperently!

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hey guys at day 46 flowering now, here're today's pics below, just wondering if i should be worried about the yellowing of leaves with still another 1.5-2 weeks left?

picture.php

picture.php

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Yellowing of leaves towards the end of flowering is normal Darwin. Those leaves are passed their use by date. Just rip them off and the buds will keep developing.