What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DarkHourse Genetics Kings Banner XIII

SmokezAlot

This girl is chugging along nicely and nearing the finishing line. I am not sure when I will run this strain again from seed. But when the time comes we will grow out some of our own seeds we created this grow. And I still have 6 seeds from Dark Horse Genetics. But like I said not sure when I will get to run this strain again unless its some certified fire. She is easy enough to grow I topped her 3 or 4 time I don't remember. She didn't really like it lol. She took a few day to start growing again after every topping. Seed pods are noticeable on the branch that was pollinated with the male Kings Banner XIII. This was a nice run even though we had to kill her sister and slaughter a few clones. We got some bud and some future stock, things could be worse in the garden. This grow is nearing its end but the struggle must continue.
There are other grows I have going on at the moment, and will for a while. There is the StarCake grow just starting out. The clone and breeding thread and the nearing the end of my Moby Dick grow. Please take time to at least visit the threads if you haven't had the time to. Let's get to the photos.

Attachments

• 11.8.19.kb.jpg
    11.8.19.kb.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 11.8.19.kb (2).jpg
    11.8.19.kb (2).jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 11.8.19.kb (3).jpg
    11.8.19.kb (3).jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 11.8.19.kb (4).jpg
    11.8.19.kb (4).jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 11.8.19.kb (5).jpg
    11.8.19.kb (5).jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 35

SmokezAlot

Cleaning the tent and tending to the plants. I decided to show a few pictures of the King's Banner XIII and her clone her clone is almost as tall as she is. The clone was put into flower 2 days ago. Nothing really to discuss things are smooth just the way we like them. Here is a look at King's Banner XIII and her clone.

Attachments

• 11.9.19.king.clone.jpg
    11.9.19.king.clone.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 11.9.19.kingbanner.jpg
    11.9.19.kingbanner.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 11.9.19.kingbanners (2).jpg
    11.9.19.kingbanners (2).jpg
    85 KB · Views: 33
  • 11.9.19.kingbanners.jpg
    11.9.19.kingbanners.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 31

SmokezAlot

Okay here we have Moby Dick. Her days are numbered but she is going out gracefully. She has been on plain water for a week and will continue to do so. Pictured here is also her clone. The clone is doing very well she has been topped a few times and will go into flower next Friday. If you haven't had a chance to check out my clone and breeding thread. You definitely got to check this out. All my future clones and breeding's will be showcased there. This grow journal and this journey is almost over. But the struggle will continue. This was the first time I have run DinaFem's gear but it won't be the last time.

Attachments

• 11.12.19.moby.jpg
    11.12.19.moby.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 11.12.19.mobys (2).jpg
    11.12.19.mobys (2).jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 11.12.19.moby.clone.jpg
    11.12.19.moby.clone.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 11.12.19.mobys.jpg
    11.12.19.mobys.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 30

SmokezAlot

King's Banner XIII and her clone are doing the damn thing. The King's Banner has been on plain water for over a week. I talk and smile at her everyday. Soon I will end her life cycle. And that makes me a mean old man :biggrin: . Well here are some pictures of the King's Banner XIII and her clone.

Attachments

• PB130005.jpg
    PB130005.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 30
  • PB130004.jpg
    PB130004.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 34
  • PB130003.jpg
    PB130003.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 32
  • PB130002.jpg
    PB130002.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 31

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice job on the Kings Banner and Moby Dick. I'd never heard of the Moby Dick until now.

I just dropped 8 Dark Horse Strawberry Glue seeds into the mix on Friday. As of last night 5 were above soil.

SmokezAlot

Nice job on the Kings Banner and Moby Dick. I'd never heard of the Moby Dick until now.

I just dropped 8 Dark Horse Strawberry Glue seeds into the mix on Friday. As of last night 5 were above soil.
Thanks, and thanks for taking the time to visit the thread. Good luck on your run, are you gonna do a journal on your Dark Horse gear?

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, and thanks for taking the time to visit the thread. Good luck on your run, are you gonna do a journal on your Dark Horse gear?

Yes. I'm going to wait until they're a couple weeks old and then go from there. Nothing ever really exciting happens during these first few weeks anyways.

I'm also still debating on how I want to grow them. I'm not sure if I want to go my normal route or try something just a bit different.

I normally veg and flower in a 25 gallon fabric pot. I end up pulling the males at that time and filling in the empty spaces with clones.

Now I'm thinking of vegging them out in 1 gallon pots, taking clones, and flowering to sex them. Then kill the seed plants and grow out the female clones in my 25 gallon pots. Or in my tent which is a 4x4 soil bed.

Then start another round of seeds.

SmokezAlot

Yes. I'm going to wait until they're a couple weeks old and then go from there. Nothing ever really exciting happens during these first few weeks anyways.

I'm also still debating on how I want to grow them. I'm not sure if I want to go my normal route or try something just a bit different.

I normally veg and flower in a 25 gallon fabric pot. I end up pulling the males at that time and filling in the empty spaces with clones.

Now I'm thinking of vegging them out in 1 gallon pots, taking clones, and flowering to sex them. Then kill the seed plants and grow out the female clones in my 25 gallon pots. Or in my tent which is a 4x4 soil bed.

Then start another round of seeds.
Well when you start your thread please drop by and let me know so I can tag along.

SmokezAlot

This girl will come down Friday. She has given me a few good months and for that I'm thankful. I will be gifting this as Christmas presents to friends and family. They know what's coming I always gift them weed. This plant has been on plain un-pHed water. And has filled out very nicely these past few weeks. Still smelling like a bag of rotten fruit. I cant wait to smoke this girl in a cigarillo. This girls cycle is almost over but she will live on in her clones so we will see another version of this young lady. One of her clones is 2 days flowering, the monster cropped clone is doing very well revegging. The branch that was pollinated had nice brown seeds. We will run these seeds this coming January. Still haven come up with a good name for my cross. I was thinking something along the lines of MD-13. For Moby Dick crossed with King's Banner XIII. Well here is Moby Dick and her clones.

Attachments

• 11.17.19.md.jpg
    11.17.19.md.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 11.17.19.md (2).jpg
    11.17.19.md (2).jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 11.17.19.md.clone.jpg
    11.17.19.md.clone.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 11.17.19.md.clone (2).jpg
    11.17.19.md.clone (2).jpg
    93 KB · Views: 27
  • 11.17.19.md.monster.jpg
    11.17.19.md.monster.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 30

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This girl will come down Friday. She has given me a few good months and for that I'm thankful. I will be gifting this as Christmas presents to friends and family. They know what's coming I always gift them weed. This plant has been on plain un-pHed water. And has filled out very nicely these past few weeks. Still smelling like a bag of rotten fruit. I cant wait to smoke this girl in a cigarillo. This girls cycle is almost over but she will live on in her clones so we will see another version of this young lady. One of her clones is 2 days flowering, the monster cropped clone is doing very well revegging. The branch that was pollinated had nice brown seeds. We will run these seeds this coming January. Still haven come up with a good name for my cross. I was thinking something along the lines of MD-13. For Moby Dick crossed with King's Banner XIII. Well here is Moby Dick and her clones.

Kings Banner XIII x Moby Dick? Meglodon 13!!

SmokezAlot

Okay got my hands on my daughters camera. Offered her a 1/8 of some primo to borrow her camera until I order one. Been looking on ebay can get the same camera I had for 1/2 the price used. So I'm happy about that I can afford to replace my camera. Well enough about me lets get to the reason why we are here the clones. She will out produce her mother hands down. She is a big girl, and she is very branchy. She is very beautiful and healthy.

With the King's Banner XIII being harvested on Friday. We are moving her clone to this thread to live on. This girl is doing great. She has been on 12/12 for almost 3 weeks. She is being fed Connoisseur Bloom A at 12ml a gallon. And Connoisseur Bloom B at 12ml a gallon. She also gets 5ml CalMag, 6ml Bud Candy and 6ml Big Bud. She will also produce more than her mother did. She is healthy and happy spending her time building bud. Not much to really talk about, things are good so far. So here she is a look at the clones. the first 2 pictures are of Moby Dick. The last two pictures are King's Banner XIII clone.

Attachments

• rsz_112617kbclone_2.jpg
    rsz_112617kbclone_2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 36
  • rsz_1112617kbclone.jpg
    rsz_1112617kbclone.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 38
  • rsz_112617mdclone_2.jpg
    rsz_112617mdclone_2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 30
  • rsz_112617mdclone.jpg
    rsz_112617mdclone.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 37

mtntrogger

Veteran
Nice thread smokezAlot. Beautiful plants sir. I grew the original BB3 when it was still clone only and just being passed around CO. Still one of my all time faves. That stuff made me a legend locally. I made several crosses with her before losing the original clone. She had such a particular aroma- body odor funk laced with strawberries and petrol. Ive always wanted to try some of the Darkhorse gear since he went public.

SmokezAlot

Nice thread smokezAlot. Beautiful plants sir. I grew the original BB3 when it was still clone only and just being passed around CO. Still one of my all time faves. That stuff made me a legend locally. I made several crosses with her before losing the original clone. She had such a particular aroma- body odor funk laced with strawberries and petrol. Ive always wanted to try some of the Darkhorse gear since he went public.

Thanks for taking the time to check out the thread. And having your hands on the original must of made for some exciting times I recon. I have been trying to get my hands on their Bruce Banner 2.0 seeds for over 5 months now.

SmokezAlot

So today I am still using my daughters camera. Moby Dick and King's Banner are doing well. The Moby Dick clone is huge. She has out grown her mother, who was no slouch herself. I can not wait to see this girl, when she starts packing on the weight. She only has a few updates outside the tent. Before her branches will start to sway under the weight. Here are a few pictures of the girls.

Attachments

• rsz_1mdclone.jpg
    rsz_1mdclone.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 28
  • rsz_mdclone_2.jpg
    rsz_mdclone_2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 32
  • rsz_mdclone_3.jpg
    rsz_mdclone_3.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 28
  • rsz_kbclone.jpg
    rsz_kbclone.jpg