What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DarkHourse Genetics Kings Banner XIII

SmokezAlot

So yesterday morning I placed an order with Attitude. I purchased a 10 seed Breeder Pack of regular bens.
DarkHorse Genetics Seeds Kings Banner XIII Regular Marijuana Seeds. The description is as follows:

Two outstanding strains combined to bring ultimate kushyness and potency together. This heavy hitter will cause couch lock effect. Very good variety for medical use will combat pain and insomnia.

Genetics : King Louie XIII x Joseph OG x Bruce Banner #3
Flowering Time : 63 Days
Sex : Regular
Type : Indica

They threw in some free seeds. Freedom of Seeds Dieselicious, G13 Labs Seeds Strawberry Éclair, Short Stuff Seeds Auto Gorilla Shizzle. They also threw in Barneys Farm Seeds Cookies Kush, Dinafem Seeds Moby Dick, Humboldt Seed Organization Gorilla Breath, G13 Labs Seeds Skunk #1, Pheno Finder Seeds StarCake. And lastly I received a Strain Hunters Seedbank Seeds Flowerbomb Kush.

All seeds are fem Photos except the autoflower. I'm psyched for my new seeds to arrive. I will be running 4 of the Kings Banner, I will be looking for at least one female sheesh. There may also be one or 2 autos grown along for the ride. Going to be harvesting my last girl this coming Friday. And I will have 2 empty tents. When seeds arrive this thread will begin. This will be my first journal on IC Mag with many more to come. Peace and love .

SmokezAlot

Okay lets go! My seeds arrived today, I have never been so happy to see the mailman. I have just placed 4 Kings Banner and one Purple kush Auto in white paper towels. I sprayed the paper towels with purified water and placed them in plastic sandwich baggies. Then I placed them in a empty drawer see what the morning brings. The 4 Kings Banner will go into solo cups when seeds sprout. Than they will go into 1 gallon nursery pots, than 3 gallon air pots. The Purple Kush Auto will go directly into a 3 gallon pot. This journey is beginning, follow along for the next 3 months, sounds like forever but its not that long actually.

I also will be replacing one of the males with a Dinafem Seeds Moby Dick fem seed. The description is a s follows : The Dinafem Seeds Moby Dick is one of the strongest and very typical sativa. It is the result of crossing the 2 best clones of Mother Plants, a sativa with an indica. Dinafem Seeds Moby Dick is our most psychoactive strain and it produces a great hunger and thirst. It is advisable to eat and drink well, to counteract its effects due to this increase in appetite. The sativa has a wood, pine, incense aroma, and the indica type is sweeter.

SmokezAlot

8.16.19 all seeds have showed tap root. The seeds were planted into solo cups this morning with Promix. The first pictures should come in two or three days. The Purple Kush Auto was planted directly into a 3 gallon pot.

SmokezAlot

8.19.19 This morning Purple Kush Auto and Moby Dick photoperiod are above soil. So four Kings Banner, one Purple Kush Auto and one Moby Dick everyone is up and out the soil this morning. My son had his first baby yesterday. So I'm a proud grandpa, 8.5 pounds and 22 inches long, he was born with a head full of hair at 10:43 last night

SmokezAlot

Okay I guess its time to present a visual of these babies. These are just taken about 10 minutes ago. Plants are pictured at 48 hours old.

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 39
  • kings.banners.4.jpg
    kings.banners.4.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 45
  • kingsb.cups..jpg
    kingsb.cups..jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 40
  • moby,cup.jpg
    moby,cup.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 44
  • moby,dick.jpg
    moby,dick.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 40

SmokezAlot

:tiphat: The babies are 7 days old. Yesterday they received their first feeding. Nothing going on with the seedlings their just taking it easy. Here is a look at the babies.

Attachments

• kb (2).jpg
    kb (2).jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 35

SmokezAlot

Today is day 12 for the babies :biggrin: .They have had 2 feedings so far. The last one was 2 days ago. The nutrients were mixed into a half gallon milk jug. 2ml Connoisseur A and 2ml Connoisseur B. They will get potted up early next week. It will either be Monday or Tuesday, into 1 gallon pots. They will stay in these pots until they show sex. If I get 2 out of 4 to be female that would be golden. If I end up with only one that's fine too that's what cloning is for. I love to clone and never lost a cut in 5 years. Knock on wood, here are the babies. The next update they will have on new shoes.

Attachments

• kingsbanner.jpg
    kingsbanner.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 37
  • kingsbanner (2).jpg
    kingsbanner (2).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 37

SmokezAlot

Yesterday the plants were transplanted from solo cups to 1 gallon pots. They seem to have done okay and enjoyed the change. They also got their third feeding yesterday after transplant. They received 4ml A and 4ml B of Connoisseur Grow.
They also got 1ml Superthrive and 5ml Cal-Mag. Today is day 15 for the babies. The Kings Banner #4 is in the lead.

Attachments

• P9010002.jpg
    P9010002.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 39

Latest posts

Latest posts