Starting a single thread for everything going on.
First up, the newest seedlings to head into the big room, Darkhorse Genetics Strawberry Glue. I originally started 8, but only 3 survived the seedling mix I tried to use (Stay away from NK's Seedling Mix. It turns into cement while drying out.)
So I went back to my old, worn out soil with used EWC and other assorted "secondhand" ingredients, and sowed another 10. Which all came up.
The 3 survivors are 1, 2, and 4. The current #3 and remaining seedlings are from the second round of seed starts which happened one week later.
I'll also be showing the next round of my 5x5 tent in here. Which consists of these SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry "Snowman" clones
Which came from a clone of this plant which is currently at day 67. The thread for that grow can be found in my signature.