What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dark Heart Nursery Clones

Sir_Syzurp

Wondering what the donation rates are for DHN gear? Was going to drive down to N.Cal and check out stocks.

Interested in getting the following
Dream Queen
Chocolate Hashberry
Ghost OG
GG4
Grape Ape
Headband (if its the Daywrecker cut)
Purple Caddy
Romulan Grapefruit
Stardawg

Also, has anyone had any luck with their Stardawg, GG4, or Romulan yet?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Wondering what the donation rates are for DHN gear? Was going to drive down to N.Cal and check out stocks.

Interested in getting the following
Dream Queen
Chocolate Hashberry
Ghost OG
GG4
Grape Ape
Headband (if its the Daywrecker cut)
Purple Caddy
Romulan Grapefruit
Stardawg

Also, has anyone had any luck with their Stardawg, GG4, or Romulan yet?

At elemental Wellness..

Heartlets are $9 each...

Reg clones are -$14

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yep. drove down there today, first in line, they happened to not have the two kinds i was looking for, even though they said they did have them in the drop on the website. Grabbed a few headband, dream queen, kosher kush and pk tho.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
yep. drove down there today, first in line, they happened to not have the two kinds i was looking for, even though they said they did have them in the drop on the website. Grabbed a few headband, dream queen, kosher kush and pk tho.

That Headband is THE SHIT!!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yep, got it on your recommendation! really wanted to do a full table of grape ape or purple cady tho. now ima have a mixed up tester table. Might just do a bunch of glue and a few of the headbands, since I've had this glue cut for 2 years and never ran it inside...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yeah, its says it herms on the description if you don't got everything set up just right.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
SO fucking bomb!

I think they need some pics for the site. I know you advocate for them so, I would imagine that you got some pics of there stuff, to clear up the confusion over whether or not the clones they have at DHN as the authentic originals or fakes. I see that you said they are fire cuts, but I want to know if they are the same as the orngkid cut, or the reunion pheno, or not. I just think it would be a lot less cloudy if I went to the site and it said "orgnkids ghost cut". Hell even if it said "selection from swerves gear" I would respect that. All the reviews say " they are legit" and " I have heard good things about them". But you are the only person that is actually reporting your results. The site needs pics bro.

MelloYello

I think they need some pics for the site. I know you advocate for them so, I would imagine that you got some pics of there stuff, to clear up the confusion over whether or not the clones they have at DHN as the authentic originals or fakes. I see that you said they are fire cuts, but I want to know if they are the same as the orngkid cut, or the reunion pheno, or not. I just think it would be a lot less cloudy if I went to the site and it said "orgnkids ghost cut". Hell even if it said "selection from swerves gear" I would respect that. All the reviews say " they are legit" and " I have heard good things about them". But you are the only person that is actually reporting your results. The site needs pics bro.

most strains have that info. look under general information of each strain, orginkid mentioned on ghostog and CC mentioned on fireog.

Last edited:

shredGnar

Is a doctor's recommendation required for dhn?

I'm about to make a trip out there from CO after looking at krunch's instagram ...