What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dark Heart Nursery Clones

soopy

Veteran
Is the Allen Wrench they carry the one that won a Santa Cruz cup like 15 years ago?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Krunch how does their purple cadilac compare to their gdp, purple kush, and grape ape? trying to find a good purple to run....

There is no cherry pie in cookies everyone who has cookies don't have the real shit the only people that have real shit is whoever knows Berner real close. There's no cherry pie in GSC
CHERRY PIE = gdp x og
Cookies= f1 Durban poison x og

you sayin the cookies I'm growin are fake brah?

black-kid-crying.gif

jayjayfrank

Veteran
it kinda looks like DHN just throws up whatever info is around about a strains lineage.

i mean, theres a GG#4 banner at the top of the page, on ICmag, and yet, josey isnt mentioned. but whateves...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Krunch how does their purple cadilac compare to their gdp, purple kush, and grape ape? trying to find a good purple to run....

Purple Caddy is my favorite purps of all they carry....

Just got a few to mom out.....

If you have instagram, I have a KILLER pic of the Purple Caddy on there...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thats wuts up! its now on my top to cop list. Don't have an insta, I'm behind on the times, haha! Finna be first in line when they drop at RCP i guess...

you sayin the cookies I'm growin are fake brah?

View Image
BADHABITS: Can be. Ive seen so many different pheno's of that its unreal ive seen people say they have it and it looked lime green good smell, others ive seen have been completely dark purple like black and some ive seen looks like a gdp pheno. Which makes sense for you cause DHN has Cookies =Cherry pie og or something.

oneofus

Not to dis DHN in the least - just looking for info is all - I read on a thread here that the Fire OG from DHN is their own creation and not the original cut.

Anyone know if this is correct?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
KILLIN IT KRUNCH!! Has anyone tried the purple kush, and if so is it the same as the blue sky/sr71 purple kush?

Yesca73

This is the PK from SR71
Lost her last year after growing her for several years:frown:
I emailed DHN and asked them if thier PK was the same as Bluesky and they said yep
I planning on going to Harborside and picking up some clones

Attachments

• pk.JPG
    pk.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 19
Z

z-ro

There definitely ain't no Durban poison in GSC that's so far fetched it's not even funny