What's new

Dankwolfs rks breeding project and breeding info discussion

E

ESTERCHASER

oh my bad

oh my bad

sticky resin is made to catch pollen

say what homie, animal fats? We grew the stinky shit starting in 81, and animal fats weren't a factor...

Ill let the hells angels my dad grew with know that the animals they buried in thier grow areas didnt happen because you were there and say so! lmao! Lots of folks have experiance with this cultivar from that era, 90 percent back then were in it for the cash that those flowers could bring. Not the love of the plant. Thats whats great about ic mag everyone can have an opinion!:biggrin:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Ill let the hells angels my dad grew with know that the animals they buried in thier grow areas didnt happen because you were there and say so! lmao!

Maybe they did that, but that's no proof it was necessary, and the many people I knew who grew skunk indoors, myself included, used no dead animals for stench factor. We grew it for over 20 years, 81-04. Actually the most horrible skunk I ever smoked was grown with steer manure, and it smelled and tasted like shit, not so much skunky anymore, it added a horrible shit taste.

And I still have skunk genes from that era, still reek hella, and still no dead animals used :D

Dankwolf

The Ansetrial skunk times la con have some unreal stem rubs . 10 or so days of flower . vigour is off theook as well :tiphat:

Dankwolf

I am super excited about the cotton candy x Ancestrial skunk and the la con x as

Whent in to flowering room today 3 + weeks flower and the cc x as smell of musk,dark roast coffee, leather , skunk cabege and a acid note . can't Wiat to see how they come out . smell is weak

With enough work I think I can bring the missing genom/ phenom back . wish me luck .

Thank you to all that have donated to this project .

mack 10

Veteran
I am super excited about the cotton candy x Ancestrial skunk and the la con x as

Whent in to flowering room today 3 + weeks flower and the cc x as smell of musk,dark roast coffee, leather , skunk cabege and a acid note . can't Wiat to see how they come out . smell is weak

With enough work I think I can bring the missing genom/ phenom back . wish me luck .

Thank you to all that have donated to this project .

La con cross should be fire.
Never tried the C.C. but it always looked good too.
Rock on.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
No one has found the elusive RKS (road kill skunk) in seed form yet?

I know I havent, so, I gave up looking. For sure, Ive found some fine skunk specimens, but, RKS and Celestial Temple Sativa from days past have eluded me.....
So I quit looking.

Would LOVE to find these in seed form again. Same with (old school/GOOD) Kali Mist (non-hybrids)

-cap

Dankwolf

Ansetrial skunk x la confidential

Ansetrial skunk x la confidential

All seedling have a large diversity as far as smells and hight are concerned . frost is good for 20 or so days of flower . classic Christmas tree shape .

picture.php

Dankwolf

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=367853

The plan .
a) when are you planning to start the grow?

Stage 1 : I plan to start seeds indoor around February 1st - end of March. Then I will select the best plant of each 4 strains, you send, leaving me with one of each for all 4 potters ( all others will be flowered out inside).

Stage 2 :* Those 4 selected plants will go under a 400 watt hps inside until end of April. They will be topped/trained at this point.

Stage 3 : Plants will go in a glass green house in 30-50 gallon potters. With supplemental lighting/heat source until end of May, weather depending of course. Plants will be topped and shaped while in green house.

Stage 4 : Plants go out into 2200 gallon amended potters,*with proper caging for support. They will be topped, netted and shaped 2 to 3 times. ( flowering starts around August 1st through 10th for most strians (45th parallel) ) at this point I plan to put the auto speed bud and Marco in green house .

Stage 5 : Harvest plants in late September early October. Flush the last 2 weeks.

Stage 1-5 : Organic fertilizer and trace minerals will be applyed through out all stages.*Pest control will be handled organically through out season as part of my normal periodic maintenance program.

B) How long is the Outdoor season there? I mean, do you need something super fast flowering/early flowering or is it a long season? And is it humid or not?

I would like to harvest by October 10th at the*very latest. Reference above answers for additional season information. Geographically it is described as high desert 4000 ft elevation 45 th parallel.

Cold nights are common spring and fall (30°- 50° degrees Fahrenheit). Hot days from end of July though mid September (70°- 90° degrees Fahrenheit)

It is very dry here 90% of the time as far as humidity is concerned. Very rarely do I have mold or powdery mildew issues.

C) What sort of varieties you have in mind?

1: I am interested in anything sour, skunky, gassy/diesel, pine and lemon terpene dominant strains.

My personal terpenoid wants are skunky and pine.

2 : Extremely fragrant strians preferred.

3 : Harvestable by October 1st preferred.

4 : Plants must be able to reach 6 ft x 6 ft* if at all possible, more would be nice.

5 : Something harvestable by middle September would be great.

Strains don't have to meet all that's above.

I am very open to suggestions, on strains and will do my very best to showcase your genetics in the best way possible. Thank you and I look forward to your recommendations.

Miraculous Meds

No one has found the elusive RKS (road kill skunk) in seed form yet?

I know I havent, so, I gave up looking. For sure, Ive found some fine skunk specimens, but, RKS and Celestial Temple Sativa from days past have eluded me.....
So I quit looking.

Would LOVE to find these in seed form again. Same with (old school/GOOD) Kali Mist (non-hybrids)

-cap

I found an rks male in seed form that I still hold. Its the pollen used to make the crosses that Dankwolf is running in this thread. I am currently running death star x ancestral skunk that I made with the rks male, and all the females stink like skunk. The cross definitely produces skunk offspring. Ill be working on a larger seed run for potential release, along with trying out a few more stinky strains to hybrid with it, including gmo, motor breath, and some ds x as skunk phenos back crossed to the as rks male.

Dankwolf

Yo buddy, hows the la con cross coming?

Lots of leather , skunk , fruity ,coffee,and banana

Odd thing is the cotton candy and la are kicking out,a lot,of banana terps loving the,potential,so far .

You will have to run a few la or cc x ansestrials for sure . a lot to be had skunk wise and banana of all things lol.

Some of the plants are strait up banana orchered with out question. Not what I expected . don't get me wrong there are some,deep coffee (French toast) x skunk,going on as well .

Please report all rks / skunk / acrid results that you have . thank you vary much . the only down side I see,to the Ansetrial male is the structure
.:tiphat::tiphat:

Dankwolf

Just rehabed the tester room and have a larger budget for indoor .

A lot going on so post will be few but all will have substance as far as interesting goes .

Dankwolf

Updated tester room out side shot . lots of control now .

picture.php

Also built out a new male room ( for the winners )
8x10x10 .

Finally getting things all proper .

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
C) What sort of varieties you have in mind?

1: I am interested in anything sour, skunky, gassy/diesel, pine and lemon terpene dominant strains.

My personal terpenoid wants are skunky and pine.

2 : Extremely fragrant strians preferred.

3 : Harvestable by October 1st preferred.

4 : Plants must be able to reach 6 ft x 6 ft* if at all possible, more would be nice.

5 : Something harvestable by middle September would be great.

Strains don't have to meet all that's above.

I am very open to suggestions, on strains and will do my very best to showcase your genetics in the best way possible. Thank you and I look forward to your recommendations.

not to be too off topic from rks

honestly, with the smells you describe, the stinkiest i've ever had is stardawg. there's lemon, skunky funky, rotty smells, cheesy smells, even poopy smells in some phenos. i've smelled allium, mentha, and basil all in this strain. incensy, chemmy (that chem smell i cannot describe), acrid, body odor, pussy, gas/ diesel (at least what i think ppl smell when they say that), pine... it's always an olfactory bomb when i buy it from the dispensary. same with ONYCD, and the guava incross stardawg to a lesser extent.

greenpoint seeds have the copper chem, too, which is much cheaper than any topp dawg seeds. chem4 clone and their stardawg male.

i miss the super duper skunky smells, and when i drive over a dead skunk i get nostalgia, but i feel like stardawg and other chem crosses come close enough to sate my nose's appetite. i honestly didn't think about smells much until stardawg. if that's not enough, the balanced head/ body effects, coupled with the great after work decompression/ destressing effect & high caryophyllene content... chem family genetics are where it's at.

Latest posts

Latest posts